Exercise

lee07

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and wanted to give me a few advices.
Thus, I'm 14 years old, 1.65 tall I am, I have a 46-47kg, not training nista. I would like to toss a little muscle, I'm not going to the gym, since it is in our place.I am to loading weight of 3kg so if you could give me advice on nutrition, exercise.

free Caverta

hi lee,..
you need only chicken and use milk more n more as well as yogurt in the morning,..
its very useful for gaining weight,..
for muscle you must go to Jim and take some exercise,..

I read to use. Exercise is good is always someone ton everyone.As chin, but there are some pretty unattractive, ABS, I see you do an injustice to recommend the work of his chin. but I think it would be more effective to try to understand how to put these findings recommend the use of pop.

I like to do Exercise. According to me i think that every one have to do exercise in early morning who are able to do. Early morning is the best time for exercise. It is very good for our health.

Hello,
Try to eat healthy food and foods which burn fat. Also try to avoid junk food. Include lots of fruits and vegetables, milk, yogurt, eggs. Drinks plenty of water and try to avoid oil, cheese,sugar and all types of fatty foods. Hope these simple routine will help you to remain fit and lead a healthy life.

Thanks
Ellen Lathi

first of all you have to burn fat.So eat meat and some healthy food then try to use light exercise when u will burn fat after this u can try to good and heavy exercises.

laser acne treatment-laser-acne-scars-treatment.yourhealthorbit.com/
best acne treatment-acne-treatment.yourhealthorbit.com/

Bleaching White Teeth.

Glitz N Glam Face Makeup Kit - 4 piece set review and product info .

You should consult with any specific person who guide you seriously, or there is many websites for this purpose..! Just go there!!!

garage door opener reviews

Last edited:
These days every body suffer from the problem of fitness.
So exercise is the best tool to avoid the fitness problem and to make you healthy and smart.

I go through from your blog its really so interesting and very knowledgeable,Thanks to sharing here,I would like to appreciate you to post some more blogs...Exercise is good for health..

hi
dear you should join the gym. Do exercise regularly because exercise is more beneficial for health. And you should eat fresh fruits, vegetables and meat and drink milk to make your mescals.
Maitland Boot Camp

Last edited:
Eat fresh fruits,poultry,drink milk and sleep well for nutrition.Join Jim for exercise.

I love to do exercise...But sadly,I have no time to do that..Exercise is good for health and that I know..But I do agree that one should consult with any specific person who guide you seriously...

I think exercises are the best way to burn the fat of the body and as well as exercises also help to make the body fit and slim. I also do the exercise regularly.

<a href="ftnashville.com/weight-loss-nashville-a-happier-you-in-just-4-weeks">Weight Loss Nashville</a>

Last edited:
Hi dear,
You should do exercise regularly and join the gym for the perfect body. You also maintain your diet plan. don't use more cholesterol and fatty food, and include more fruits and vegetables in your diet.

Back