Experienced Tren users... I got a question for you???

rpwhit777

Ok I have never used tren ,, I'll start by saying that!!! I have read alot about it and undestand there are a few sides to contend with but most say the sides are manageable and in the end worth it due to its many positive effects!!!
My question is has any of you experieced gyno from tren???

How long does it take for this compound to take effect with daily injects???

And what is the typical gains you guys make with tren??? I understand everyone is different but your personal experiences is really what I am looking to have feedback on???

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!.......................R

I have never expirenced gyno from Tren or Deca, but I know several people that did. You might want to get some bromo just in case. By the end of the second week I am feeling it big time, and usualy after the 4th or 5th night I am getting night sweats. I like the fact that fina does not make me hold much water, and the strength that it gives me. I also like the fact that I can eat pretty much what ever I want and not gain much fat. What I dont like about fina are the sides, which is why I will never do it again.

I never got gyno or any noticable sides. Less then deca for sure. Way better strength gains as well. I was very nervous to use it, and now feel it is just a bunch of hype. Clen was way worse in terms of sides for me.

it gives me bloody noses, i assume from hbp, not sure as i didn't have it checked last cycle, and ceased the tren when my nose started bleeding. I will be using masteron instead from now on, and i never got gyno from tren, just anxiety. I felt my gains got much better the longer i was on it. Best gains came after week 6 or 7

rpwhit777 said:
Ok I have never used tren ,, I'll start by saying that!!! I have read alot about it and undestand there are a few sides to contend with but most say the sides are manageable and in the end worth it due to its many positive effects!!!
My question is has any of you experieced gyno from tren???

How long does it take for this compound to take effect with daily injects???

And what is the typical gains you guys make with tren??? I understand everyone is different but your personal experiences is really what I am looking to have feedback on???

Thanks in advance for your help!!!!.......................R

I never experienced any signs of gyno on tren. But i'm not very suseptable to gyno for some reason. I was doing eod inj.

Hard to say for me how long it takes because, I was already in my 8th wk of a test/deca cycle before I even started the tren. But do to its short half life, you should feel its effects going into your 2nd week.

I put on about 7 lbs of lbm may have been more but i was in a cutter and was eating below maint. cal. and was doing lots of cardio. So I'm sure my gains were hinderd some.

I started @ 75 mg EOD (which I think is an optimal first time dose) I felt stronger and harder within two weeks. Beginning the third week I added 300mg/wk of test cyp. About five weeks in I increased the tren to around 100 mg EOD. During the sixth week, I began experiencing some tenderness/itchiness in my left nipple. I just assumed the Tren was causing it and dropped it after the sixth week.
(This is why I now advocate Test only for a first cycle)
The symptoms lessened and I continued the test for another four weeks.
I ran no ancillaries during the cycle.
My only other side effect was a little bloating during the last couple of weeks.
I gained about 15 lbs of nice lean muscle, a ton of strength, and lost b/f at the same time.
I plan trying a tren only cutter in the future.

jcp2 said:
it gives me bloody noses, i assume from hbp, not sure as i didn't have it checked last cycle, and ceased the tren when my nose started bleeding. I will be using masteron instead from now on, and i never got gyno from tren, just anxiety. I felt my gains got much better the longer i was on it. Best gains came after week 6 or 7

I get anxiety and my temper is at it's worst on tren, but not to the point where I can't control it or anything. I am also more emotional on tren than on other roids. I get bloody noses on both tren and deca without a big increase in bp. I have read that deca increases clotting time, so I assume that fina may do the same thing. I've never been bothered with gyno by any steroid except anadrol. For me I can feel the effects of tren within the first week and very noticeable effects by the fourth week.

Guys thanks for all the info I really apreaciate it!!For those who have used tren only cycles what were your gains like????...

Im very sensitive to progresterone type compounds. I wouldn't be able to run deca, and cannot run tren everyday. Bromo really didn't do anything for me either.
Why would you run tren by itself?? Do yourself a favor and throw in some test.

I wouldnt run it alone but i was just wondering what some of the guys who have run it alone think about it!!!!!

I've run it at 75mg/ED and EOD. ED was definitely more noticeable. I also didn't get gyno from it nor did I get any other sides (anxiety, rage, hpb, etc). I noticed myself getting a lot leaner and stronger and like someone else said I could pretty much eat whatever and still get lean. Once I really started to stick with a diet my body comp changed dramatically.

I have dabbled with bromo to ensure I didn't get gyno. But since it made me feel like shit I only took it at night.

I think he told me it is World Harris he is a big ass mofo!!!! And no it's not photoshopped!!!!

P.S some great info thus far thanks aggain fellas!!!!!!!

I didn't get any gyno from it,but I did lose a bunch of hair from it.If you are prone to hairloss,stay away from it!

Popichulo said:
DAMN MV whos that in the avatar , and please tell me that shit is Photoshopped!

As rp said it's World Harris, a friend of mine. And no it's not photoshopped. The fucker is HUOOOGE. I mean, we were walking around the SF Pro show and he dwarfed many pros including Dennis James. His only problem is he comes in too soft in the pro qualifiers. He placed behind Troy Alves one time and Idrise El Ward another (both pros now). I thought he was doing the Nationals this weekend but I heard via the grapevine that he had some family incident and wasn't doing it. I feel bad calling to ask if he had something bad happen.

Back