Experiences on HGH from other women

So I thought everyone could maybe post their experiences with HGH over here I would love to see how everyone did it and what their outcomes were? Last post I was about to start HGH and got really sick and couldnt compete!

I started my HGH about 2 weeks ago im on 1iu a day which im taking at night( i see a lot of difference in opinion here). Some say take it in the morning before breakfast (at least an hour before), some say you actually mess with natural GH levels if you take it at night. Im following orders from a friend who is experienced so i try not to deviate (too many chefs spoil the broth or something).

Anybody have an opinion on this? Anybody ever do spot injecting with any AAS or HGH? Im injecting in abs and quads since Im bottom heavy... Im more interested in putting on some quality muscle without the AAS sides... only reason for using the HGH. I will post anything I notice, any improvements or problems.

Did anybody ever take a 2week break inbetween? I am planning on taking for 6months but will be travelling in a month will this mess up all my hardwork and money spent?

Hiya

I started HGH 3 days ago, first time. Looking to compete in April so bulking now to gain mass, along with primo and Anavar, love anavar especially when cutting :)

I'm on 2iu per day, I shoot when I wake and before bed. Apparently if you're shooting once a day morning is best when you wake as your blood sugar is low,u hear before bed is not good and someone else will say it is!

My training time is 6am I shoot about 5.15am, don't eat before training anyway, although I did experience a 'hypo/crash' the other morning which has never happened, maybe I took my vitargo to close to my shot, or my glucose levels had dropped to much as HGH does this. I'm injecting lower belly when I tend to store the fat. Be interesting to see the results in a couple of months.

So you're doing 1iu, so I assume that is the number 10 on your needle? Going back to timings I think upon waking and afternoon are best if you're splitting your dose, are you going to increase it?

I'm doing 6 days on one day off. You won't gain any mass at 1ui per day. I won't gain a deal at 2iu a day, but remember it creates new muscle cells so when u stop U won't lose it.

Why would you not consider something mild like anavar? You'd only need 10mg per day (one tab) I take 3 and I'm fine, don't get sides apart from being really strong! Bugger clit and of course you won't have periods. I've don't a lot of it, and when you're on it when u diet you will see how good it actually is!! I get ripped up, vasc.. Looks good. You need to stack HGH with ass if you wanna add mass... Anavar is in a tablet so u won't need another injection. Primo u pin once per week

Back