Experiences with online/overseas ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigdaddy_vh

Was just wondering if you guys could post your experiences with ordering online and from overseas, problems, confiscation,non-legit shit, ANYTHING!!! getting ready to give it a shot and just need some advice. If this is already being discussed elsewhere i would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks fellas! :rockband:

Last edited:
Bigdaddy_vh said:
Was just wondering if you guys could post your experiences with ordering online and from overseas, problems, bad shit, ANYTHING!!! getting ready to give it a shot and just need some advice. If this is already being discussed elsewhere i would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks fellas! :rockband:

I've personally never ordered "gear" from overseas but I have a friend or orders other Rx meds and she has only had a problem once. I guess it was the the only time she chose express delivery and that customs looks more closely at those. I would recommend if you have the option to take the standard delivery. Also if you have an address other than your home use that. If you really want to play it safe do not use a site that requires credit cards unless you go out and get an anonymus pre-paid card. Finaly most of the more trusted sites will offer to reship your order should it be lost or not make it through customs, I wouldn't do business with a company didn't offer to.

Last edited:
I'd recommend against ordering anything scheduled or controlled. There are loopholes which allow for the importation of personal supplies of prescription drugs, but the loopholes do not apply to Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and other controlled/scheduled drugs. There's always that slim, minute chance that Customs intercepts your pack, and you become part of a controlled delivery. That's a risk I would never be willing to take, no matter how unlikely the scenario is.

overseas internet ordering is the only supplier ive ever had.....and ive never had a bad experience. always use western union, never credit cards...although now they have those prepaid CC's and if they can be bought anonomously i guess i would probably use them. using a CC in ur own name and address is stupid! repeat: FUCKING STUPID! its always iffy sending lots o' money, 500plus dollars, to someone you've only met thru emails, but thats why i always have bought each item individually. if all my gear cost $X,XXX, no way am i gonna send all that dough in one shot. i'd send $xxx for the test, $xxx for the dbol, etc. etc. if ur buying test, dbol, and oh...lets say var, better to pay and have them shipped individually. that way if u do get cheated on one, u still got the others. its never happened to me (being scammed) but i still break up my orders that way. always better to err on the side of caution!

Get references from your source and discuss this privately with other customers in your country and territory.

Bigdaddy_vh said:
Was just wondering if you guys could post your experiences with ordering online and from overseas, problems, confiscation,non-legit shit, ANYTHING!!! getting ready to give it a shot and just need some advice. If this is already being discussed elsewhere i would appreciate a point in the right direction. Thanks fellas! :rockband:
my advice to you is to make sure you do your source checks on the source . if he gives you a tracking # and it dissapears for days in the system be extra carefull . if possible send the stuff to a safe house that doesnt have ANYTHING illegal on the property includeing a computer with anything incriminateing on it . if le visits you i dont give a damn what they tell/promise you dont say SHIT . it would be just a bluff if the gear showed up at a house without anything illegal going on and you denied your ass off . i would also wait 1 day before opening the box and as soon as the box is in the house take a magic marker and write return to sender in big letters on the box/package , then lay it out in the open just like any innocent person would .
ps i wouldnt sign for anything , some people do but i wouldnt do business with a guy who required a signature on delievery .

DADAWG said:
my advice to you is to make sure you do your source checks on the source . if he gives you a tracking # and it dissapears for days in the system be extra carefull . if possible send the stuff to a safe house that doesnt have ANYTHING illegal on the property includeing a computer with anything incriminateing on it . if le visits you i dont give a damn what they tell/promise you dont say SHIT . it would be just a bluff if the gear showed up at a house without anything illegal going on and you denied your ass off . i would also wait 1 day before opening the box and as soon as the box is in the house take a magic marker and write return to sender in big letters on the box/package , then lay it out in the open just like any innocent person would .
ps i wouldnt sign for anything , some people do but i wouldnt do business with a guy who required a signature on delievery .

oooooohhhh, That whole return to sender thing is such a briliant idea. You sir are a genius. Okay, I just read what I wrote and it sounded really sarcastic but I can assure you I was sincere.

Circus said:
oooooohhhh, That whole return to sender thing is such a briliant idea. You sir are a genius. Okay, I just read what I wrote and it sounded really sarcastic but I can assure you I was sincere.
lol its not foolproof and im no legal genius but lets look at the facts .
rambo the district attorney gives out a search warrant and they arrive at granmaws house house and find NOTHING illegal , a unopened box marked return to sender and total denial of any knowledge of whats in the box . a grand jury would laugh him out of the court room .

ordered from overseas and recieved my shit in 8 days just as they said...verified it with british dragon..and got legit gear from a legit authorized bd dealer

ive done tons of overseas ordering with cc,and only once the shit got snagged and got a letter from customs that said i had 31 days to claim my shit.ofcourse i did nothing contacted supplier emailed a copy of the letter and they reshipped and i got my order,maybe one out of every hundred they snag......

i get my stuff from overseas. It took me almost a year of researching and getting source checks from Mods on this board and other boards i'm a member of. There are legit sources overseas, just do a TON of homework!!

my friend knows a guy that got caught. he picked his package up from his porch, put it on the kitchen table, and 3 minutes later he got that dreaded knock on the door. issues like that are whats kept me taking the things i can get legally (phera plex and the like), it's just hard knowing who you can trust.

JT190 said:
I would go Domestic if at all possible, unless you're ordering powders.
I don't know much anything about ordering powders (though I'm about to look hard into it for my next cycle); but why not domestic for powder?

Trucker111 said:
I don't know much anything about ordering powders (though I'm about to look hard into it for my next cycle); but why not domestic for powder?

Domestic is good for powders if you can find a solid source. There are some out there but the major (and proven) ones are overseas.

DADAWG said:

Damn good info DD.

im considering ordering ordering from an online pharmacy, could i pm someone to see if its legit. someone at work says it is a good site but im still skepticle. Also should i forget about getting express delivery? i would greatly appreciate any info you guys can give me

diablo666 said:
im considering ordering ordering from an online pharmacy, could i pm someone to see if its legit. someone at work says it is a good site but im still skepticle. Also should i forget about getting express delivery? i would greatly appreciate any info you guys can give me

I'm surprised to took this long before someone got the thread locked......BRILLIANT !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back