Experiences with Stanozolol Oral Pills?

Winny works great. It gave me tremendous strength. Solid gains with no water retention. I felt pumped all day and had loads of energy. You get great pumps durning W/O. Only thing is you shouldn***8217;t go over 50mg a day and no longer than six weeks. It terrible on your liver and ruins your lipids

I love winny especially along side tren. I used oral winny many times in the past with good results but the injectable is the cats ass. It works a lot better than the oral I got way more grainy looking and it was just all around better. I have some smooth water winny right now that I cannot wait to add in may or June.

Winny works great. It gave me tremendous strength. Solid gains with no water retention. I felt pumped all day and had loads of energy. You get great pumps durning W/O. Only thing is you shouldn***8217;t go over 50mg a day and no longer than six weeks. It terrible on your liver and ruins your lipids

In my opinion winny is only good at the end of a diet or show prep as it tends to dry you out, which is beneficial for the show, but also dangerous as it can make you strong too quickly leading to injuries. I actually started a cycle with the oral winstrol, and literally pulled and slight tears in both lats from the quick strength gain and just being stupid as I look back.You need to be very aware of it is what I'm saying. Dried out joints are easily injured and that is one of winny's most obvious effects. my 2cnts.

I love winny especially along side tren. I used oral winny many times in the past with good results but the injectable is the cats ass. It works a lot better than the oral I got way more grainy looking and it was just all around better. I have some smooth water winny right now that I cannot wait to add in may or June.

what dosages do you usually do?

The only thing I used to hate about Winstrol inj. was the frequent pinning, of which I now kind of enjoy in a weird way.hahaha My dry joints couldnt take V anymore even if I wanted to.lol For some weird or fucked up rreason, I find I'm getting the urge to run some test suspension.haha No idea why but it's been years since I last tried it. :)

You can get away with pinning winny eod. Test Suspension is awesome, I have have some sitting around also, I just haven***8217;t been able to train to get to the point where I feel it would benefit using it lately. I like to use it when I***8217;ve been in the gym for a few months and I need it for that extra oomph.

The only thing I used to hate about Winstrol inj. was the frequent pinning, of which I now kind of enjoy in a weird way.hahaha My dry joints couldnt take V anymore even if I wanted to.lol For some weird or fucked up rreason, I find I'm getting the urge to run some test suspension.haha No idea why but it's been years since I last tried it. :)

so which one came first sir as ive always been curious as to what names came first and why.

WINSTROL (anabolic steroids) , brand of stanozolol tablets, is an anabolic steroid, a synthetic derivative of testosterone.

I wonder also. But Stanozolol is official chemical name.

Stanozolol is winny

I was about to say the same thing you just did. Then I thought maybe I missed something and I didn***8217;t want to appear dumb.lol. Actually, as well as it does work, there was always a lot of fake windy around, even some found with armour all in it. The oral version I had was 25 or 50mg but I don***8217;t recall which. It did do what it was supposed to do, I just got carried away with the strength gains. Peace out. :)

so which one came first sir as ive always been curious as to what names came first and why.

Most AAS came in liquid form before being made as an oral. Although some old time bodybuilders took Winstrol solution orally. I am not suggesting this, but I***8217;ve seen it done, and they had no apparent issues stomach wise or other. Whether it actually worked effectively I do not know. Thought it was interesting though. :)

BTW the oral is cheaper price wise considering the recommended dose of the injectible. My 2cnts. :)

Last edited:
Most AAS came in liquid form before being made as an oral. Although some old time bodybuilders took Winstrol solution orally. I am not suggesting this, but I***8217;ve seen it done, and they had no apparent issues stomach wise or other. Whether it actually worked effectively I do not know. Thought it was interesting though. :)

BTW the oral is cheaper price wise considering the recommended dose of the injectible. My 2cnts. :)

Plus I don't want to be pinning alot either :)

Back