Expired

Jay C

Ok so I have been off the scene for about two years now. I have some old supplements, to include Methyl-D from Gaspari. I was wondering about the expiration dates. Is that strictly for business that sells so they have to get new product in, or does the supplement have less effect afterwards?

lot 14E1o4
MFG 60204
EXP 60207

I have never had a supplement expire before so this is a new problem lol.

I am back now, home gym due to having less time because of a family and work but I got my motivation and my wife is excited to work out with me.

hey bro, how was it stored? i am not familiar with the compound honestly, not sure in what conditions would the compound denature. I will bump this for someone elses opinion.

You may want to give the company a call, and then go ahead and call a company that sells something with the same ingredient(s).

If all fails, bring it back to GNC or another shop like it, chances are one of the 17 year olds working wont catch that it is expired, use the cash to buy another.

its not sold anymore as it was taken off the shelves back then so I bought a bunch and this was the excess I had when my work out life ended.

its in pill form. and stored in my kitchen cabinet for a long time. Normal heated dry place. One bottle never opened.

I think Ill just try it, wouldnt be the worst thing I ever put in my body. lol

Most supplements are non perishable so they may be a little weaker but doubtful as long as you kept them in a dry dark place around 65

Now meds are a different story as the compounds may break down

Back