Extending cycle another 8 weeks?

T04z

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a predicament right now. I recently started a cycle of Test E and Dbol, things are going GREAT and I couldn't be much happier. This is my first real cycle in a long time, and I'm looking at staying on for 20 weeks instead of 12 because I have a new meet I'd like to compete in. I'm currently on 400mg/week taking 12.5mg of Aromasin a day. I'm not using any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but will definitely pick some up if I do stay on, I just don't want to permanently obliterate my natty test levels. I was thinking about upping my dose to 5-600mg/week 8 weeks out from the meet or adding some Test Prop (I have tons of both). I'm open to any other suggestions, just wondering if this can be made to be fairly safe, not completely shut me down, and what the best way to implement Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) mid cycle would be. Thanks for your time.

It'll be my first equipped powerlifting meet, I usually compete raw, and I've never been on drugs during one.

you can stay on longer just remember that your pct will be harder. 500 to 600mg a week of test is average. as for the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) you can start adding that when ever you get it.

It'll be my first equipped powerlifting meet, I usually compete raw, and I've never been on drugs during one.

what weight class and can you comfortablly stay in your weight class.

also nothing wrong with raw lifting but there comes a time that the joints/ligaments/tendons cant handle the sheer weight/stress without the suits/shirts . good luck

Wow, thanks for all the fast responses guys. Weightclass is no concern for me as I plan to eventually compete at 308lbs (currently in the 275 class) as this will be best for my height, and I'm fairly lean at my current weight. I'm starting to feel the effects of the joint pain from raw lifting as you say, which is why I made the switch. The PCT will be harder in which way? Like depression and libido loss? If that's the case I'll be alright, I'm just worried I won't make a full recovery more than anything. I'm still young and don't want to ruin my natural test completely..

Wow, thanks for all the fast responses guys. Weightclass is no concern for me as I plan to eventually compete at 308lbs (currently in the 275 class) as this will be best for my height, and I'm fairly lean at my current weight. I'm starting to feel the effects of the joint pain from raw lifting as you say, which is why I made the switch. The PCT will be harder in which way? Like depression and libido loss? If that's the case I'll be alright, I'm just worried I won't make a full recovery more than anything. I'm still young and don't want to ruin my natural test completely..

add the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your cycle and end it before pct starts. start pct 2 weeks after test injection and at least 3 days after Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) stops. run clomid for pct at 50 mg a day for 3-4 weeks , add 20 mg of nolva a day if you wish.

I compete in the GPC, I'll be going multiply. I'm using the Metal Jack suit and shirt, and loving every minute of it!

I compete in the GPC, I'll be going multiply. I'm using the Metal Jack suit and shirt, and loving every minute of it!

metal came along right when i got out of the game but i loved their wraps . i always did better with denim shirts than poly and my best suit was a titan boss2 ply. im not familiar with gpc but there are a lot of newer and small organizations out there. i liked apf but its all a personnal choice.

It's a bit annoying at times with the huge number of feds out there, but I guess powerlifting is kind of a "feel good" sport now and everyone wants a record! Oh well though, the gpc guys were great and took me in with open arms! A lot of the guys I train with seem to like the super jacked up denim shirts, but I could just never get one to touch, I think my arms are just too long, but that's the one thing I've found with the Jack. It seems good for a long range of motion and I seem to get a lot of support all through my lockout. But hey, I'm still pretty new to gear, so I'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times. I hear a ton of good things about Inzers multiply gear, but I also hear it's an absolute nightmare to get a custom shirt from them.

It's a bit annoying at times with the huge number of feds out there, but I guess powerlifting is kind of a "feel good" sport now and everyone wants a record! Oh well though, the gpc guys were great and took me in with open arms! A lot of the guys I train with seem to like the super jacked up denim shirts, but I could just never get one to touch, I think my arms are just too long, but that's the one thing I've found with the Jack. It seems good for a long range of motion and I seem to get a lot of support all through my lockout. But hey, I'm still pretty new to gear, so I'm sure I'll change my mind a thousand times. I hear a ton of good things about Inzers multiply gear, but I also hear it's an absolute nightmare to get a custom shirt from them.

i couldnt get 700 pounds to parallel with that boss when i 1st got it lol that suit is a hoss.
try to find a used single ply or buy a new single ply denim to use in training and get the feel for.

Back