Factors contributing to physique types..

BronsonFit

Sup guys...i got a question, it may be alittle broad but i have been wondering for a while and caint seem to find a straight forward answer anywhere else on the web. So what factors came into play as far as diet, training principles, gear, ect. When comparing physiques of different eras. Like from the 70s..90s...and today, bodybuilding looks so different. I really love the looks of the old school 80s and 90s...Bob paris and such. The new age i dont find appealing. Thanks.

Science dude.
Drug s
Nutrition
Training
EVOLUTION homes. In the Amsterdam military history museum I saw a pair of shoe s the king wore in 1467..they were as small as my 10 year old s or smaller.
Human s are getting bigger..or westerners are...look at NFL height weight from that era...

Absolutely its like blackbeard said insulin and growth or maybe they get trained my the master Matt0071

Lol i diddnt think anything about how i opened up my post i merely ment to just say hey..im 24 and probably more old fashioned than any guy on this website lol. But yeah i understand what you guys mean, i never really thought about it that way. (Just evolution). I dont mean to change my original question but what was drug choices or most popular in the late 80s and dosages. Just curious.

Sup guys...i got a question, it may be alittle broad but i have been wondering for a while and caint seem to find a straight forward answer anywhere else on the web. So what factors came into play as far as diet, training principles, gear, ect. When comparing physiques of different eras. Like from the 70s..90s...and today, bodybuilding looks so different. I really love the looks of the old school 80s and 90s...Bob paris and such. The new age i dont find appealing. Thanks.

I don't know where you have been looking, but the answer to every question you are asking can be found on this board.

Lol i diddnt think anything about how i opened up my post i merely ment to just say hey..im 24 and probably more old fashioned than any guy on this website lol. But yeah i understand what you guys mean, i never really thought about it that way. (Just evolution). I dont mean to change my original question but what was drug choices or most popular in the late 80s and dosages. Just curious.
just google it, why ask that here.

Dosages are you kidding me? Try to find a hinest bodybuilder anywhere on a forum just try..... And when you are talking top level well known youll never get honesty for ine its illegal and 2 its a career for them and no benefit in telling people how much they use instead they will sell or promote garbage supplements and give credit to shit they dint use. Even assholes on boards will be dry shredded as fuck and say they are in trt only lmao

Dosages are you kidding me? Try to find a hinest bodybuilder anywhere on a forum just try..... And when you are talking top level well known youll never get honesty for ine its illegal and 2 its a career for them and no benefit in telling people how much they use instead they will sell or promote garbage supplements and give credit to shit they dint use. Even assholes on boards will be dry shredded as fuck and say they are in trt only lmao

exactly lol

Back