Fake Oxandrolone Side Effects

kralefe21

student.I bought it ***** in Turkey.Now I have realised it's %99 fake and I doubt it was anapolon or something bloats. I bloat like a hell gained 7 pounds in a week, I got headaches, liver pain, jaundice and joint pain (especially my finger joints). Here is my question we all know genes comes from mother is the most influential factor on MPB, so how much dht speeds up the process of hair loss? I mean how many years. If you consider that my grandfather lost his hair about 40s.My third week of fake var(probably anapolon), I took 60 mg every day. What should I follow a path for PCT? Is it really safe to cycle sustanon with finasteride?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are male and ran an oral-only cycle? No testosterone? Not good at all.

Do you realize your natural testosterone was shut down during this time?

You definitely need to run PCT.

Not only oral I ran with primo 300 mg/ a week. As to your question yes I experienced shut down. I was afraid of side effects of testo, I was told a million times it 's waste of money without testo and even worse happen to me wirh these fake var.

The story gets even worse. You ran two compounds without Test! You were worried about the side effects of Test? How about the side effects of having no test in your body (in other words hypogonadism)? Being at castration levels of testosterone is bad for you.

So what do you have for PCT?

AND WHO ARE YOU...I mean..some back story would nice...help us un fuckthe damage you did...

I m not saying I would not give a stranger a hand changing a tire but popping in with hat in hand asking for this that and the other thing...with out even introducing yourself...

Age weight height bdfat yr s training.

Obviusly zero exp. w steroids

Welcome

Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Body fat: %14
3 years of fitness and I was a licensed tennis player. I got no special medicines for PCT; have this vitamin b and c, zinc, coraspin, milk thistle. Considering to your I am fucked up. I said this is my first cycle but I guess mod edited. So I'm going to run some testo, probably sustanon 250 ml /a week, any advice?

Last edited:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180 lbs
Body fat: %14
3 years of fitness and I was a licensed tennis player. I got no special medicines for PCT; have this vitamin b and c, zinc, coraspin, milk thistle. Considering to your I am fucked up. I said this is my first cycle but I guess mod edited. So I'm going to run some testo, probably sustanon 250 ml /a week, any advice?

Trust me mate...I know how hard it is to get yourself in a pickle. Ive done silly things myself. My advice to you is do not do anything without researching the shit out of it. The guys on here are brilliant if they can help they will. I suggest you take all the help you can get off here. You need to list your pct, vitamins will not get your test going again. Im not the most knowledgable guy here so wait for someone to bump me. But you need HCG, clomid and nolva to get your natty test up.

I intend to run Clomid 50 and Nolvadex 20 but wondering if it's crucial or not to run any testo. I stumbled into an article about the right time of PCT. It's told you must wait 3 x half life= days before commencing PCT.

Don't run any steroids while doing PCT. Steroids suppress your natural test production. Not good when you are trying to get it going again.

OP

I did not mean to offend; this can be a tough audience at times and as your 21 and impatient, I was too...it s ok...I just wanted to help.

I still do. The fact your a licensed tennis player is relevant how..???? Hormonal augmentation is no joke in any way you do it. My young friend at the gym has gyno from pro- hormones.....

Anyway I apologize

Nolva plus clomid is overkill. 50 a day of clomid works. I take 50 every other day now because everyday shot my test to 1400 and estro to 50. Use clomid because it is safer. Nolva is a carcinogen

how the fuck are you 14% bf and a tennis player?

coach had me cross training with tennis for a summer, god damn it cut me down almost as much as boxing

you're young, hopefully you'll not have too difficult a time trying to recover..

fix your diet, un-castrate yourself

leave the juice alone until you've done some research and knocked off a decade of birthdays

good luck op

Not only oral I ran with primo 300 mg/ a week. As to your question yes I experienced shut down. I was afraid of side effects of testo, I was told a million times it 's waste of money without testo and even worse happen to me wirh these fake var.
even worse... no test... you need to do ALOT of research because sadly you dont grasp what you shoudl to be doing this safely or effectively.
read the threads stuck up top the aas section.

Nolva plus clomid is overkill. 50 a day of clomid works. I take 50 every other day now because everyday shot my test to 1400 and estro to 50. Use clomid because it is safer. Nolva is a carcinogen
^^ actually its the most effective PCT.... the combination of each at a lesser dosage is more effective than one alone. I highly rec clomid and tamox . 20mg tamox ed and 35-50mg clomid ed for 4-5 weeks.

Sorry for the delayed post. No offence taken at all. You mean at 180 lbs without juice %14 body fat too much ? Var provider told me 1 gram oxandrolone costs around **** and it's produced in Greece or Moldavia that's why the pills meant to be orange but it's white. Well I was not convinced at all. I still doubt it's whether winstrol or anapolon.So do you think 300 ml/primo a week cause that much water retention. As for my story, I was suffering from major depression, was like the end of the world for me this restlessness would kill me. One day I bump into Nasser Al Sonbaty's quote "Also steroids are less dangerous to my knowledge than all sorts of painkillers, amphetamines, and the real drugs a lot of people are using like ecstasy and cocaine.Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." Then whether believe or not it miraculously cured my restlessness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the delayed post. No offence taken at all. You mean at 180 lbs without juice %14 body fat too much ? Var provider told me 1 gram oxandrolone costs around **** and it's produced in Greece or Moldavia that's why the pills meant to be orange but it's white. Well I was not convinced at all. I still doubt it's whether winstrol or anapolon.So do you think 300 ml/primo a week cause that much water retention. As for my story, I was suffering from major depression, was like the end of the world for me this restlessness would kill me. One day I bump into Nasser Al Sonbaty's quote "Also steroids are less dangerous to my knowledge than all sorts of painkillers, amphetamines, and the real drugs a lot of people are using like ecstasy and cocaine.Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." Then whether believe or not it miraculously cured my restlessness.

I am confused. Are you still looking to run cycles that do NOT include testosterone?

The moral of the story; double check your dealer. If I happen to run a cycle again it would be at least 3 months later which I think enough span to purify your liver and I will never go except primobolan and sustanon. In Turkey you can easily reach these stuffs without prescription.

Back