Fake Sustanon from Egypt

Cocktails

I'll take the Big one!
My sustanon amps which came from a reliable source have a white score line around them. One guy is telling me it has to be green or they are fake. Any info??

this is the picture forum. unless you have a pic to post. you should move to the anabolic steroid discussion forum

212.jpg

What do you think?

I'm not sure. I found pictures of Sustanon 250 ampules by the Nile Company in a book. The legit ones in the book look exactly like yours, but they do have a green score line. However, the counterfeit they have pictured also looks exactly like yours....but it to has a green score.

212.jpg

What do you think?

Hard to say...I have the same as you (BN and EXP), but mine have the green score line. I've been told mine are fake by some on here, because the / in the 250mg / ML doesn't touch the circle around Organon.

Here's mine and a comparison pic...

Last edited:
Been a while

It's been a while since I've logged in on this board, but this caught my eye.
I have some nile sus250 they have the green score and / does touch the circle around organon - Batch#96176 Exp. 5/10.
the batch#and exp date on yours seem to correlate in a way, considering I got these about 8 months ago from a domestic source.

I know this may be no help, but maybe it is, anyway.

i look at this way if people were going to make fakes and make the labels that perfect why not just make the score around the neck green also....I say legit

Im off to egypt at the end of this month, i going to purchase some sustan 250.
I know out there conterfiets are more common than legit, specially that im going to have johnny tourist written all over me.
Cocktail, did you find out whether you stuff is good or not?

my nile sustanon have green and works great but no ml after mg????

i have never seen nile sustanon whit a white ring around the neck so i do not know!
this is what i know(not to any help for you mayby???)

i by from a domestic source in my own city and i have gained great on them but there are no ml after the mg(250mg then nothing?)
the batch i got before this last one i recived it was ml after the 250mg printing(as the pictures showed above/in the other thread-answer??)
my amp info(writing on it is)
b:98375
manf:10/08
exp:10/12

i havent seen any like the ones i got this time i have gained a little on the last amps i recived but they do hurt like propionate and the others i had before didnt hurt at all??

but they have a green line around the neck and seems to work so ihope that they just have made this never batch a little different than the older batch that i had that was exp:06/10--so i hope it contains for my own sake what it should!
if it doesent it contains something else that works because i have gained about 10kg+ since 24-march to 15-april so i will see how the ones that i got now works.
it is a pretty amount of weight and strenght i have gained on the ones that i have got fake or legit that is the question?they even fake sustanon with other kind of testo in it-enanthate or propionate and some other things that nobody wants it to contain!!

but should not sustanon hurt a little???due to the prop n phenylprop in them??
the last older batch i had did not hurt at all,
this new batch is hurting like propionate not as much but still some pain(nothing on the older ones i had)

i will continue on the new ones i have and see if i keep on gaining and nothing negative is happening because after all it is the strengt,weight n size gains i am intrested in but i am a little suspisious on the ones i have had the 2 last times different 1 with ml and one with out the ml after 250mg both seems to work so mayby fake with some other kind of steroid in them if i hadent gained as much as i have been doing in less then a month then it would be really bad(if i only knew how to put up scanned pictures so all could see the one´s i have now that would be of bigger help!!)

but as i said i have never seen nile susta with a white line around the neck of them no matter if they are fake or not even the worst fake i ever seen had green and not white colour around the neck!
but i suppose that it could contain testo nonetheless but i hope you will find out!
i myself is a little worried about what it is when not 100% sure even if i have gained on it because it could be anything in it(not had any infection or anything like that still after less then a month but still i am not sure due to the fact it lacks the ml after the 250mg written on it!!

the only thing i can think off is if they change the looks of them from time to time???

where did u get them???

hey i got same sustanons with white band around neck.pretty much everyone seemds to think these are bogus!!why dont u name the source that is selling this crap!!i bet its the same guy as me that has a great rep but seems to be selectivily scamming.somebody tell me im wrong??name your source and i bet its same guy who has been on boards for years and been accussed of this before.u have an obligation to let people know so they dont buy the same bogus product,right???/

Back