Fantasy Football Advice

rrer0404

My draft is tomorrow and I have the #3 pick overall. Chris Johnson is going #1 no doubt. That's going to leave me with either AP, MJD, or Ray Rice. Even Frank Gore wouldn't be a bad choice considering how much they upgraded thier O-Line and Glen Coffee retired plus Singletary likes to run, run, and RUN! Hes a reach a #3 but I have a feeling he might finish as a top # player. This is also a PPR league. So say if AP is gone, who do you take? Or if MJD is gone, who then? Just curious on some of you guys thoughts.

I think I've decided to go with AP if he is available. AP still had 40+ catches last year and Chester Taylor is gone so that will increase. I just hate how they take Rice out in the red zone. It's a tough one!

michael turner, great runner and they are going to make him a big contributor in the pass game this year, i would also take gore over mjd.

I went with AP, I'm a huge Falcons fan and I wouldn't take Turner at #3! Here is my team, it's a 12 team PPR league...

1 - Adrian Peterson
2 - Larry Fitzgerald
3 - Ryan Grant
4 - Chris Wells
5 - Vincent Jackson
6 - Visanthe Shiancoe
7 - Mike Sims-Walker
8 - Mike Wallace
9 - Matt Ryan
10 - Clinton Portis
11 - Nate Burleson
12 - Chester Taylor
13 - Donovan McNabb
14 - Giants D
15 - Mike Bell
16 - Golden Tate
17 - Robbie Gould

your team sucks dude! fitzgerald 2nd and jackson 5th along with many other bad choices. this is the 2010/2011 season not the 2009/2010 season.

your team sucks dude! fitzgerald 2nd and jackson 5th along with many other bad choices. this is the 2010/2011 season not the 2009/2010 season.

Actually dick, all the top receivers were gone by my 2nd pick so I had to reach a bit. Its called strategy. Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin, Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Marques Colston and Reggie Wayne were all gone by the 22nd pick. That left me with either Fitzgerald, Boldin or Jennings. I had Boldin and Jennings last year and both were underachievers. I'm curious what my other bad choices were and what your squad looks like.

jennings would be the obvious choice out of those.

fitzgerald no longer has boldin so he wll be triple covered, and boldin on a new team so thats too risky.

rogers will prolly be the #1 fantasy quarter back this year-and driver is getting old

Actually dick, all the top receivers were gone by my 2nd pick so I had to reach a bit. Its called strategy. Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, Wes Welker, Brandon Marshall, Miles Austin, Reggie Wayne, Calvin Johnson, Marques Colston and Reggie Wayne were all gone by the 22nd pick. That left me with either Fitzgerald, Boldin or Jennings. I had Boldin and Jennings last year and both were underachievers. I'm curious what my other bad choices were and what your squad looks like.

sure thing bud, my squad looks as such...

qb jay cutler
rb matt forte
rb frank gore
wr andre johnson
wr brandon marshall
wr greg jennings
te zach miller
k dan carpenter
def colts

bench

wr johnny knox
qb matt stafford
wr kenny britt
rb bennie wells
rb ronnie brown
rb pierre thomas

i am fully loaded at rb and wr.

jennings would be the obvious choice out of those.

fitzgerald no longer has boldin so he wll be triple covered, and boldin on a new team so thats too risky.

rogers will prolly be the #1 fantasy quarter back this year-and driver is getting old

this is exactly the same decision i would have made, if i am wrong at the end of the year then i guess the pie is in my face but i highly doubt it. good read THE-DET-OAK!

I went with AP, I'm a huge Falcons fan and I wouldn't take Turner at #3! Here is my team, it's a 12 team PPR league...

1 - Adrian Peterson
2 - Larry Fitzgerald
3 - Ryan Grant
4 - Chris Wells
5 - Vincent Jackson
6 - Visanthe Shiancoe
7 - Mike Sims-Walker
8 - Mike Wallace
9 - Matt Ryan
10 - Clinton Portis
11 - Nate Burleson
12 - Chester Taylor
13 - Donovan McNabb
14 - Giants D
15 - Mike Bell
16 - Golden Tate
17 - Robbie Gould

Vincent jackson isnt even signed with a team. that was a waste of a pick

1 - Adrian Peterson
3 - Ryan Grant
9 - Matt Ryan
10 - Clinton Portis
13 - Donovan McNabb
14 - Giants D
17 - Robbie Gould[/QUOTE]

i would call these your quality picks.

alright fellas i drafted last night-i wanted to mix it up a lil and i went 4th

1- turner
2- moss
3- romo
4- jennings
5- mccoy
6- witten
7- kolb
8- felix jones
9- T O
10- mcfadden
11- J. Knox
12- chargers
13 - davone bess
14 -westbrook
15- bironas
16- golden tate

feel free to critique. it is standard league. special teams scores points. 2 running backs 2 receiver and a flex.

im gonna drop westbrook-i didnt realize that if gore got hurt he would share time, cause of his hammy injury

got any good waiver wire ideas?

What do u guys think of my squad

Tom Brady,
RB Jamaal Charles,
RB Knowshon Moreno,
RB/WR Dez Bryant,
WR Randy Moss,
WR Devin Hester,
TE Tony Gonzalez,
D/ST Bears D/ST,
K Robbie Gould

Bench Roy E. Williams,
Bench Tony Romo,
Bench Donald Driver,
Bench Darren McFadden,
Bench Zach Miller,
Bench Willis McGahee,
Bench Jabar Gaffney,

sure thing bud, my squad looks as such...

qb jay cutler
rb matt forte
rb frank gore
wr andre johnson
wr brandon marshall
wr greg jennings
te zach miller
k dan carpenter
def colts

bench

wr johnny knox
qb matt stafford
wr kenny britt
rb bennie wells
rb ronnie brown
rb pierre thomas

i am fully loaded at rb and wr.

I love Gore, Marshall and Johnson. I guess I didn't go Jennings because the was a let down for me last year. Frank Gore is very underrated in my opinion. You have 4-5 people that were gone by middle 2nd round on your team, I draft with people who know their shit. I got another team that's stacked from drafting with tards, but good squad, nice bench.

Back