Fat Ass Friend Would Like A Cut :)

3rdGroupSF

American Bad Ass
Hey guys, my "ex team mate" is one of those guys who picked up gear in the wrong places, and he didn't get the best results. ( Don't buy gear from Afghan pharmacies. )

Stats:
5'11
205 lbs
BF - We both have no idea, and he doesn't know where to get tested. Our method of taping doesn't prove shit.

Anyway, his previous cycle was 750 MG TestE 3 times a week for 8 weeks...I'm assuming that's kinda high for a first cycle.

Anyway, it's been a few months, and we have

3x Test Prop 100MG/10ML
2x Winstrol (winny) 50MG/10ML
100x Winstrol (winny) Tabs 10MG

sitting in our shopping cart. Should we add more? Subtract the tabs? How should he run it? Got the PCT covered by RUI already.

I read where you all hate Winstrol (winny) because of the dry joints. He doesn't care, and thanks to our job field our once limber joints, are not so limber anymore, so fuck it. Cortisone shots every 6 months anyway.

blood test

when did he finish his last cycle? Did he get any blood work done at PCT?

Need more details. Probably should only run a test e cycles. This will enable him to bulk and to cut body fat. PS--I alread went down a belt size while on test only.

People don't say to drop the Winstrol (winny) just because of joint issues, although that is a concern. It also serves no purpose to most people that add it in their cycle. Are you guys prepping for a bodybuilding show after this cycle? If not, the Winstrol (winny) is pointless. It's purpose is to dry up the water between your skin and muscles.

Finished up his last cycle probably 15 weeks ago. Blood work is not going to happen here.

What do you suggest then for a more cut look.

Pct

What do you have set up for your post cycle therapy (pct)? Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? AI's?

Was buddy was the same way and wanted gear so i made him do crazy cardio and get on a real diet and he cut down insanly. Then he started gear test first and is a beast. Ppl who r usually thick or fat that juice just stay fat. Just my opinion. Switch dudes diet and get him ona treadmill.

Back