Favorite new cottage cheese meal

This will be on my add list of things next time I'm at the store. I just bought my groceries for next two weeks to make sure I keep my diet/protein intake on track. It feels great being on track again. I was looking for some new ideas too. Yesterday night was my chest meal and I've felt like ass ever since. This sounds perfect for feeling bad but still being good. Thank you for a great idea.

i use 2% Cottage cheese,then i buy the sugar and carb and fat free strawberry syrup,flavored with splenda,cut up fresh strawberries and use the sugar free,carb and fat free whip cream in the can and use 1 full cup of cottage cheese,taste just like strawberry shortcake,not fattening at all,all that combined has 37g of protein in it

also you can use the same thing in blue berry,and peach and apple flavor for a change up,very nutritious,i used to hate cottage cheese,but know i go through about 5 big containers/week lol

Great idea! I ate so much cottage cheese early in my bodybuilding career that I couldn't stomach it for awhile. I'll have to give your combo a try.

Back