Favorite new cottage cheese meal

Bullseye Forever

Prince of Darkness
i use 2% Cottage cheese,then i buy the sugar and carb and fat free strawberry syrup,flavored with splenda,cut up fresh strawberries and use the sugar free,carb and fat free whip cream in the can and use 1 full cup of cottage cheese,taste just like strawberry shortcake,not fattening at all,all that combined has 37g of protein in it

also you can use the same thing in blue berry,and peach and apple flavor for a change up,very nutritious,i used to hate cottage cheese,but know i go through about 5 big containers/week lol

bullseye, you know what brother, I can't fcking stand berries of any kind or cottage cheese....lol I like yogurt, even the Greek shit, but can't stomach cottage cheese. wonder if I could blend it into a shake like I do with strawberries?
I blend all my fruit as I really fcking hate almost all of it....lol
I can eat a banana like the next gorilla, but apples are about the only othe fruit I can eat to be honest. blended up with vanilla frozen yogurt I'm pretty brave with the fruit.lo
Rob

Wow they make fat/carb free whip cream? Where do you find it? I wish I could find a body building market lol. Health food stores don't really have what I am looking for. Half their shit has tons of fat in it, even if it is healthy fat.

I ate this for my sweet tooth cravings last night. Effing awesome bro. Thanks!!!!!!!!! I HATE cottage cheese but this truly made it taste like cheesecake. I used the sugar free strawberry syrup in the produce section next to the berries along with the sugar free whipped cream and sliced berries. Posted it on facebook too, haha!

I hate cottage cheese but it's a staple in my diet regardless just because its cheap. My favourite way is to add lots of cinnamon and a touch of splenda. It really kills the taste and it's a tasty low cal high protein snack.

Tried it out last night, I thought the strawberries really hide the taste of the cottage cheese! But where are you getting 37g protein from, 1 cup of the 2% cottage chesse I found is 22g and the other ingredients dont have protein.

Tried it out last night, I thought the strawberries really hide the taste of the cottage cheese! But where are you getting 37g protein from, 1 cup of the 2% cottage chesse I found is 22g and the other ingredients dont have protein.

The protein I use is either 14g or 15g per half cup, it's the Nordica brand. Check that out, may be worth switching for.

cottage cheese, when i'm lazy at work with little time, i make it with our house made tomato sauce... at home, lazy, add some sundried tomato dressing... when i got time, and i'm not lazy... i'll make it with diced cucumbers, green onion, parsley, salt/pepper/garlic salt, and lemon juice...

sounds awesome, you can also add vanilla whey to it, if its chunky you can make a thick liquid with a little milk then just mix it all up.

Back