Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Lat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pec

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Thigh

Votes: 105 33.8%

• Total voters
tried the delt for the first time with 1cc of Deca. i know you guys say that i dont need a 1in dart for the delts but i do not have any 5/8 right now. is it ok to use the 1in 23g for my delt??

Thighs--because it's easy to get two hands on the syringe if there are problems or if you have to push a lot of oil through a small guage.

You people are sick. Who shoots themselves? Id think the most painless would be the head. Wont feel a thing. Id rather be blown up though.

kilroz said:
and by the way, i saw some of you use 22g for injections!!! that's insane... i use 23 g for drawing, and i'm like, whoah, that thing is huge. i use 25g normally for injecting

c'mon guys i use 21g 1 1/2, and i love it.

first cycle all i did was quads with a 20g 1.5", ever since i always have had a hard time getting the pin in, its like trying to push through leather and it hurts. so now i do delts and glutes, 25g 1"

i like pecs with a 25 gauge 1/2' needle. My chest is lean so i don't have to use the 1', but i love being able to see what i'm doing, and i love having a massive chest.

i used 21 guage, 1 1/2" , and so far have only used glutes, not sure on where to inject in shoulders, arms chest thighs etc...

I love to switch around as much as possible so I do Delts, Bi's, Tri's, Quads, Ass, My chest is big enough so I dont hit the chest, but the worst injection site is the calfs (ouuuuch)

Back