Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Lat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pec

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Thigh

Votes: 105 33.8%

• Total voters
i like the chest and the delts ....gonna try to do mi bicep sometime this week i use 23g needles that are 1/2in long for spot injections and glutes and quads i use 22g 1 inch pinz

Dam, I'm off a cycle for 10 weeks, just about to go back on and this post makes me want to do a shot! I guess I'll just shoot some B-12....in my favorite place.....Thighs

I like shootin the pecs... nice and easy :D
oh yea... 25g 1" pin

Last edited:
Love the biceps and the outer head of the tri...not for the feeling but the effect on the muscle....used to be glutes but now im hittin scar tissue and i hit it a few weeks ago and this dark ass blood squirted out like 2ft...like i hit a small water balloon w/ blood in it.

looked strange.

Gator:frogjump:

bigjay00 said:
Dam, I'm off a cycle for 10 weeks, just about to go back on and this post makes me want to do a shot! I guess I'll just shoot some B-12....in my favorite place.....Thighs

haha, i love it. i'm the same way. before i started using gear, i was scared shitless of needles. i would be deathly sick, and the doctor would tell me i need a shot, and i would leave. i would turn white at the sight of one, now i'm like, man, i LOVE injecting myself

and by the way, i saw some of you use 22g for injections!!! that's insane... i use 23 g for drawing, and i'm like, whoah, that thing is huge. i use 25g normally for injecting

and by the way, i saw some of you use 22g for injections!!! that's insane... i use 23 g for drawing, and i'm like, whoah, that thing is huge. i use 25g normally for injecting

bro why is this insane?

Back