Votes: 121 38.9%
  • Lat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pec

Votes: 8 2.6%
  • Thigh

Votes: 105 33.8%

• Total voters
Well at first I wasn't up to it but I use 1/2" 23 or 25 (I hate pushing the oil in with 25's), but I gotta say it might hurt on the bi's on your first try. The tri's were great no problem, but I feel ut's better if someone else injects you in the tri's (thats just me though).

what are you pushing into the bi's/tri's? i'm running Winstrol (winny) and prop right now but i think either of those 2 might be a little painful in the arms though.

Ventro glutes BY FAR! Had a bit of trouble at first but now I can shoot 4-5ml into each one without the slightest bit of pain or soreness. I keep upping the volume slowly. Started at 2ml.

everywher

25 1" thighs, pecs, delts
23 1.5" glutes
25 5/8" tri, calves

For some reason injection in the bi seems funky. A lot of people say the calves hurt but I like the calves. So easy to inject and the calves are so hard and meaty. Plus when you walk it works out the stiffness.
I don't know why anyone would inject with something larger than 23". You build a lot of scar tissue with a larger gauge and there is no reason for it. Thats just my thoughts.

I wouldn't go so far as to say i love shooting myself, put it's part of the game, and it keeps me focussed and aware of what i am doing...always glute, with the rare shoulder and tigh shot. shoulder and tigh were done to me, i usually do 99% of glute shots myself.

Bi injections are so easy and my favorite place to shoot. I don't do delts cuz I got big shoulders but short arms. Not a good combo.

Just a couple of days ago I tried to inject deca with an insulin pin. The plunger was bending and buckling so bad I said fuck it and went back to a 1" 22 gauge though I must say I plan on getting some 25 gauge asap. Someone mentioned earlier the problem of scar tissue development which is exactly what I'm dealing with. I used to use 21-22 gauge pins all the time and as a result I practically need to hammer in 22 gauge needles in my quads and glutes.

Back