Fedor Vs Brock

dirkdiggler9969

Straight from the horses mouth.

“Eventually Fedor is going to be here,” White said. “I want Fedor. We’ll end up getting that deal done and then we’ll do Brock vs. Fedor and we’ll do a huge fight.”

Fedor's contract expires after his fight with Barnett. He'd be a fool not to listen to an offer from the UFC. He was offered 2million If I remember correctly to come in and fight Randy. Brock reportedly made 400,000 on Sat. Fedor is the only guy that can beat Brock right now. Of course anyone could knock him out on any given day but Fedor is the only one I could see winning the vast majority. God that would be epic. Fedor had a little trouple with Hung Man Choi's size... of course until he armbarred the shit out of him.

"i'm gonna go home and drink a Coors light, cus bud light aint payin me anything and then i might get on top of my wife" Brock Lesnar, Like him or not that is funny shit

Dana needs to make this the one exception ever and just give Fedor what he wants. Keep your ego out of it. Fedor deserves money that no one else in history has ever gotten. It will cost Dana when it come time to re-sign guys like GSP, Brock, Machida etc but where else can these guys go, really?

i think lesnor will take down fedor because of mere power in the shots he throws and size/strength issue. the shots to mir when lesnor finished him were thrown at a half(if that) distance. like pot shots. and they still mangled him. fedors chin is good but we all know he can be knocked out.

either way i just hope it happens and dana white doesnt fuck it up somehow and make us wait till 2012.

Dana needs to make this the one exception ever and just give Fedor what he wants. Keep your ego out of it. Fedor deserves money that no one else in history has ever gotten. It will cost Dana when it come time to re-sign guys like GSP, Brock, Machida etc but where else can these guys go, really?

Totally agree. who the hell is going to pay theses guys more than the UFC? Give Fedor the fight. Hype that shit up.

If Fedor loses obviously he is going to instantly lose future paycheck in a big way, but if the guy wins then he is going to be a huge draw in the UFC for at least awhile - because he will have proved NOBODY can take him down (for the finish).

i think lesnor will take down fedor because of mere power in the shots he throws and size/strength issue.

Yeah because 7'2" 350 pounds is obviously a small person for Fedor to fight.

fedors chin is good but we all know he can be knocked out.

We know this how, because he is a human being? Sure its possible, but nobody has done it outside of any grade school playground.

Bob Sapp is a big fucker too (6'4" 325ish) and obviously it didn't help him when he went up against REAL talent.

Career wise Lesnar is still a newb, he will be taken down again, eventually.

Last edited:
Yeah because 7'2" 350 pounds is obviously a small person for Fedor to fight.

We know this how, because he is a human being? Sure its possible, but nobody has done it outside of any grade school playground.

Bob Sapp is a big fucker too (6'4" 325ish) and obviously it didn't help him when he went up against REAL talent.

Career wise Lesnar is still a newb, he will be taken down again, eventually.

7'2 350 no ground talent and got got pulled into an armbar. that wouldnt happen with lesnar, or would be a whole lot more difficult with his wrestling backround. and power wise i would pick lesnar over choi anyday.

bob sapp is in no way comparable either talentwise. hes just a beast who lets his hands fly. his fight with nog and crocop are to top the list of the talent hes faced and both i think would not hold up to lesnar either.

i just dont think theres anyone who holds up in the hw division against this guy, and hes only going to get better. im not a huge fan of his cause i think hes a fucking idiot, but i have to give him credit that hes a huge force to be reckoned with.

what are your thoughts on lashley?

They'd have to get off the juice for a number of months first so they'd test clean, then use some suspension until a couple weeks out. Just as Lesnar shrank so would they.

Back