Fedor Vs Brock

Fedor has 10x the MMA skills compared to Brock. However, in a fight that doesn't always matter. I've been beat several times in wrestlibng by a guy who sucked balls overall but was a muscle machine or cardio machine and able to eek out a close match due to superior conditioning. Brock is going to be tough for everyone in the world. Can he lose? Absolutely. Will Fedor destroy him everytime? No way. Fedor had a little trouble in the Man Choi dealing with size. He couldn't take Man Choi down and Man Choi landed some hammerfists that fucked up his mug pretty good. I know how it ended with a sweet armbar from Fedor but the man is human. I think. Coleman gave him a run too and Lesnar owns Coleman in the wrestling dept. I would put my money on Fedor straight but I would put my money on Lesnar if the odds were crazy. I would venture to say that the oddmakers will have it prettty close but going to Fedor as it should. This would be an amazing fight.

Brock bring in size, strength, speed, and world class wrestling.

Fedor on the other hand, is a freak. Everything he does is good. Standup, ground game, submissions, etc.

You have one guy that looks like a science project (Brock). And you have another guy that looks like the kid who got picked on all the time at recess (Fedor). They both seem to be unbeatable now.

Back