Fedor Vs Brock

Yeah, U and I both know thats some strong creatine!!! Lashley is still big as a mofo though.

Yeah he is, probably dropped 30 pounds but still looks like he is about to whup on some shit talker ass! haha

Guida is the worst looking 5'10" 230 pounds I've ever seen.

I like Lashley, and with the tutorship and training, he will be a force to be reckoned with.

He seems to like it enough, he has to be a quick learner though because as big and strong as he is he should have done better against a guy who lost more than half his matches.

If he keeps training hard he will be around, I hope. I'm trying to find his Bob Sapp fight.

i find it funny how lashley was supposed to fight shamrock and shamrock gets suspended for using juice.

lashley.jpg

Does Sapp even train? I swear he takes fights and gets payed at least a little just because hes an attraction of sorts at this point, but the dude can't fight.

if he trains, its very little. hes horrid. just relying on size overwhelming people isnt gunna work anymore. its not 2001.

He's a great guy.. just needs to further himself from the WWE crap. I heard he signed a contract to make a few WWE appearences a year and I think thats just not helping the (mma) cause..IMHO

So it looks like the trend for Dana White is to get man beasts from WWE to rage on each other in order to bring the UFC some better revenue. This being said I would love to see someone train Mike Miller aka The Mule to destroy Lesanar. Lesnar vs. The Mule, lmao.

I would love to see someone train Mike Miller aka The Mule to destroy Lesanar. Lesnar vs. The Mule, lmao.

That would be sweet, but the UFC now has a 265 pound weight limit I believe.

"You can't be the fastest or the strongest but you can always work the hardest."-Jim Wendler

The harder I work, the luckier I get. -Gary Player (golfer)

Back