Fedor worlds best??

agreed, he has not been facing top heavyweight contenders for a while now. I enjoy watching him fight, he is a beast in the ring but otherwise a gentleman.

Last edited:
he's scared to get in there with lesnor..Dana White said he threw an offer to him that you had to be an idiot to refuse...

ufc fighters make peanuts... Fedor aint stupid....

EXACTLY! Dana White is a fucking Jew when it comes to $$$. (no offense to anyone) He's got all these guys by the balls, stringing them along for pennies. I love the UFC. I just think Dana should step up and pay these guys fair. Fedor is badass but NOT stupid. I would love to see him fight in the UFC.

watched his fight tonight. if they had allowed elbows on the ground rogers likely would have finished the fight in the first round. he hammered the shit out of fedor in the 1st, then got ko'd in the second.
have to say my opinion of fedor is falling a bit here.

have to say my opinion of fedor is falling a bit here.

I'm not a huge follower of the MMA but have been watching the key fights and not only am I not impressed with Fedor they must be kidding to think he could take Lesnar. The Strikeforce leauge is cool and now but clowns like Mayheim Miller and his circus acts make him a little WWE. Seems like UFC is more balls to wall fighting but like I said I'm not a huge follower.

Well after the fight last night I was really impressed with rodgers.. I know he got knocked out but He won the first round against the supposed number one fighter in the world.
He kicked Fedor's ass in the first..
Fedor is a disappointment.. Now everyone knows that Dana has the fighter by the nuts but that is where the best is at "the UFC".. Fedor has always said that he wants to fight the best, but when it comes to the contract that is where opinions differ. But Stikeforce is paying him peanuts compared to what the UFC offered, BUT Strikeforce had to co- promot with M-1 global, in which Fedor's manager owns and Fedor has a share in. A very small share. His manager is the one living the high life not fedor.. I am sure Fedor want to be the best in the world but he wont be until he drops his manager..

no way guys, all the dude he faced are tough no doubt, hes 233 and he throws his weight around like he is 300 pounds, Never underestimate Judo, My father is sensei i did Judo as a kid and im so proud to see thats Fedors art ( Sambo) He is without a doubt the best fighter right now, even if he loses he still will be the best representive for the sport and still the best fighter IMO :)
I question this just because of the quality of fighters he has went against.. Whats your opinions?

as a individual he seems like a great person to promote the sport.
He did fight tuff guys in Pride, but since he has not faced anyone to test his abilities. Also all of his opponents that he went against in pride have not been able to hold their own in UFC except for NOG.
Judo is a great art but it bares more throws with the gy/gi? (I know I mispelled it). I still dont think he deserves to be called the best until he starts going against the top.
Fedor will Kill Werdum, Overeem will be the test from strikeforce. Werdum sucks at standup, overeem is great at standup but sucks on the ground. Who else is there in strikeforce? So after all of that who's next for Fedor?
And throwing his weight like a 300 pounder? He throughs like a heavyweight yes but with reaction of middle weight fighters.

Last edited:
LLet him smash his way thru the heavywieghts first then we will see, Its " gi " , when i trained we used a gi, but my father told me when he was in Japan they also trained judo and jui jitsu with no gi, Gripping flesh, Yeah its nuts, Im assuming Fedor has trained this way too

Karo Parisyan has demonstrated great throws from udo in the octagon with no gi on too, and so did sokoju in the most recent fight of his, judo is a dangerous art derived from jui jitsu by Dr. Kano to be used for sport, So its def not as brutal until u add the strikes subs. My father used to tell me u learn the sport form of judo then u learn to throw and upon landing on the opponent u drinve elbows fist and kneees upon impact its a tough art no doubt

- Fedor has an iron jaw, heavy hands, and sick ground game. He has no flaws and he is the best at capitalizing on guys mistakes.

- He has fought the best of the best back in Pride. He's awesome, but he hasn't fought anyone in the last several years that have had a chance to beating him. I was looking forward to the Barnett fight, but well all know what went down there.

- UFC will pay Fedor alot of money to fight for them, but the problem came down to his managements group M-1 Global. They wanted to co-promote with the UFC, like Affliction did. Well, we all know what happened to Affliction. And, by doing this the UFC would owe M-1 Global 1/2 of the revenue from the shows. It's retarded for the UFC to do this. There is nothing that M-1 can bring them other than Fedor and I don't think the allocation of Fedor is going to bring in more UFC fans.

Very good post and points made here bro...

- Fedor has an iron jaw, heavy hands, and sick ground game. He has no flaws and he is the best at capitalizing on guys mistakes.

- He has fought the best of the best back in Pride. He's awesome, but he hasn't fought anyone in the last several years that have had a chance to beating him. I was looking forward to the Barnett fight, but well all know what went down there.

- UFC will pay Fedor alot of money to fight for them, but the problem came down to his managements group M-1 Global. They wanted to co-promote with the UFC, like Affliction did. Well, we all know what happened to Affliction. And, by doing this the UFC would owe M-1 Global 1/2 of the revenue from the shows. It's retarded for the UFC to do this. There is nothing that M-1 can bring them other than Fedor and I don't think the allocation of Fedor is going to bring in more UFC fans.

Fedor has never been submitted, Fedor has never been knocked out, Fedor has never lost a decision.

He has had over 35 fights against some of the best fighters on the planet.

Can anyone on this forum name a single other fighter on the planet who has had 30 fights without being knocked out/subbed?

Frank Mir tapped out Lesnar on the ground and Fedor is 10x more dangerous on the ground.

He is the best fighter on the planet bar none, and he would annihilate Brock Lesnar.

need to check your stats he has lost 1 or 2 desicions and for whoever said he cant take lesnor need to go back and watch some of fador passed fight he fought 2 guess that were twice the size of lesnor he was like 7'5 300 pouds it ended with an arm bar and fought a 600 pound guy also ended with an armbar lesnor is a joke when it comes to fador thanks for ya time

Back