Feedback on Test-C/EQ 4 week of 10.

VIC

Just completed week 4 of 10 of Test C 500mg/EQ 500mg.

Results: Increased vascularity, half inch decrease on waist, body recomp additional fullness, no strength increases on main lifts, some increases on accessory lifts, weight increase 2-3#(227#), zero bloat, starving almost all day, atrophy, sex drive about same-slight decrease. diet is good, training hard

Considering upping the dose if available but doubting if it is test c? Or am I impatient? Appears the EQ is good. Looks like I am on a cut?

Looking for some feedback. Thanks.

VIC said:
Just completed week 4 of 10 of Test C 500mg/EQ 500mg.

Results: Increased vascularity, half inch decrease on waist, body recomp additional fullness, no strength increases on main lifts, some increases on accessory lifts, weight increase 2-3#(227#), zero bloat, starving almost all day, atrophy, sex drive about same-slight decrease. diet is good, training hard

Considering upping the dose if available but doubting if it is test c? Or am I impatient? Appears the EQ is good. Looks like I am on a cut?

Looking for some feedback. Thanks.

Sounds about right for being so early in a cycle...

It should really start to kick in from now on...

outlawtas2 said:
what's your diet looking like? The test should be comin in right about now..

A typical training day might go something like this:

try to hit around 360-400g protein about 1.5-1.75 x bw

6:15am whey shake 40g
7:30am eggs/ham/oatmeal/wheat bagel/juice 50g
9:30am 2 peanut butter/wheat bread sandwiches 30g
11:30am 2 grilled chicken breasts/rice 50g
2:30pm shake/bagel/yogurt 50g
4:00pm protein bar on the way home 15g
5:00pm training
7:00pm post workout shake 50g/60carbs
8:00pm pasta/meatballs 50g
10:00pm cottage cheese/milk/shake 40g

Obviously varies-eating at work is tough. Carbs/fat intake is moderate. Water consumption is a gallon +. Some desserts and sweets thrown in as well but minimal.

Last edited:
IMO your not getting enough meat. Ham and Meatballs are both far too fatty, and peanut butter isn't the best source for protein, I'd say it's more of a filler protein. Like a snack.

I know it's hard to eat in the morning, so keep that the same. In your other meals I would add Chicken breast/Steak/Tuna to at least 3 of them.

Oh and your carbs are pretty "sucky" lol. You need some more Oatmeal, yams etc... I don't think your getting in as many cals as you think, 30g of protein in 2 peanut butter sandwiches? That's not likely.

Last edited:
You have good base for your diet, but do what Outlaw said. Real meat based protein does alot more for my body that shakes or bars. Meat makes muscle if the training is right. IMO.

outlawtas2 said:
IMO your not getting enough meat. Ham and Meatballs are both far too fatty, and peanut butter isn't the best source for protein, I'd say it's more of a filler protein. Like a snack.

I know it's hard to eat in the morning, so keep that the same. In your other meals I would add Chicken breast/Steak/Tuna to at least 3 of them.

Oh and your carbs are pretty "sucky" lol. You need some more Oatmeal, yams etc... I don't think your getting in as many cals as you think, 30g of protein in 2 peanut butter sandwiches? That's not likely.

Mornings are tough. A lot of times I eat leftovers from the night before. This is what I ate yesterday so it does vary. Do eat a lot of fish but you are right not a lot of meat. I do train for power but I do watch my fat intake. I keep bodyfat around 10-12%.

I was more concerned with protein than cals but I might have looked at that wrong. The day snacks are usually what I can keep at my desk so peanut butter works. Believe me I am sick of it. Actually 2 tablespoons of peanut butter=8g and a stone wheat bun=6 x2 =28 so it is close.

The day is where I run into problems to try and eat mid-morning and mid afternoon? I will have to figure something out.

I will increase "good" carbs and meat these next two weeks and will update progress.

Appreciate comments. You get into a pattern of eating (and training for that matter) and you don't always step back and take a look.

cheezy said:
You have good base for your diet, but do what Outlaw said. Real meat based protein does alot more for my body that shakes or bars. Meat makes muscle if the training is right. IMO.

Advice is taken.

I am thinking of a cooler in the car or something.

Just to add and see if I am on track. The reasons for the shakes-

Whey in the morning upon waking because it is faster absorbed. Same with post work out right? Then I drink one at night before bed with a small meal so my stomach is less full so I can rest easier.

Back