Female Libido

Fayde

Hey any of you gals no of a supplement that boost female libido (like avena sativa does for men)? Looking for over the counter. Thanks.

I myself don't need anything like that either! Good god, I'm bad enough now...lol
I do however sell a product called Passion by Supreme supplements and there is also X-Drive by sci-fit. Both have got good reviews from customers that have used them. If you're in the US, you should be able to pick it up at pretty much any supp shop.
My customers seem to like it. I have a lot of woman that are on anti-depressants that find that their sex drive went down the tubes and this seemed to help them.

Last edited:
besides alcohol?? LOL.. j/k

a little test prop goes a long way :) hahhaaa... but yohimbe capsules (twin labs male fuel) when i took them really increased my libido and i wanted them for fat loss... so i got both.. a crazed sex drive and thinner thighs :)

just a thought... good luck girl!!!

supergirl said:
besides alcohol?? LOL.. j/k

a little test prop goes a long way :) hahhaaa... but yohimbe capsules (twin labs male fuel) when i took them really increased my libido and i wanted them for fat loss... so i got both.. a crazed sex drive and thinner thighs :)

just a thought... good luck girl!!!

..a little tren also does the trick!;) works for me!!:agreed: :69: :bj: :cum:

Back