Femara question...

STarko

Ive been reading a lot of the posts here and everyone seems to be using Nolva as a precaution to gyno.

Im going to be starting my first cycle soon and I cant get hold of any Nolva, but I can get some Femara and I was advised to run Femara during the cycle to prevent gyno.

Will Femara work as well as Nolva?

And what are the chances of Femara not doing its job?

This is the cycle im going to be doing, I posted it earlier but here it is again:

1-8 weeks 400mg Test Enanth.
1-4 weeks 25mg D-dol.
Clomid post cycle.

Femara works much better than nolva, although through different mechanisms. Femara blocks the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, while nolvadex only binds estrogen receptor sites (mainly mammary glands).

how can you not get ahold of nolva? do you realize its sold on several reputable sites as "research chemical only" look around bro.
femara is great for water retention, doesnt do shit for my gyno though
DONT FUCK WITH IT GET NOLVADEX!!!

If you can't get the novla..try getting arimdex.. I don't think the Femara is what you really want.. and where are you located???

Id take nolva over femera.

Id take Aromasin over Ari, Ari over nolva. Probally proviron over femera too...

Clomid last. Oh ya...Ill take methyl test over all! :)

Billy_Bathgate said:
Id take nolva over femera.

Id take Aromasin over Ari, Ari over nolva. Probally proviron over femera too...

Clomid last. Oh ya...Ill take methyl test over all! :)

i agree with the order you put these in as far as effectiveness. but nolva is MUCH cheaper than ari. i'm not sure how much those others are, but what would you say is the best 'bang for your buck'?

Aromasin

before you raise your eyebrow I will explain.

Aromasin 25mg = Arimidex 2mg = Femera 5mg This is based off personal experience and studies showing Aromasin haveing I think 85-90% anti-aromatation effect vs 50% in the others. Also Aromasins activities are permanent and still continue to work for approximately 3-4 days after drug removeable, making EOD, E3d, and maybe E4D dosing possible.

Whats nolva cost these days? $.50 for 20mg. I dont know what the conversion would be in equivalency, but its really in a different category. I suppose a fair assesment could be 60-80mg = 25mg Aromasin. So Nolva woudl be cheaper, but its main anti-e effects are in the mamarry tissue, it will lower total estrogen, but not like Aromasin would.

Guys I'm in Australia, I've asked my source and he said he couldnt get any. Im not sure if I can order off the web, is Nolva a restricted substance?

Anyways, so I definately need to get Nolva? and Femara wont do anything for gyno?

Ferma is awesome shit. I am running only 1.25 mg ed and having no bloat or water retention. Pretty impressive since I am running 1200mg of test per week and 50mg of dbol ed.

Back