few upper body pics, week 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not being an asshole telling you, that you look the same.
On gear, i would expect someone looking fuking jacked, you look average at best, you could get that physique in less than 2 yrs of training naturally. I have posted my pic here before and i was natural. Havent taken any since last yr, cant afford it anymore,lol.

If you dont want criticism, then dont post a pic.

Epic meltdown by the op in this thread.
Jesus mate, you are happy when a few delusional arse lickers blow smoke up your arse but as soon as a few people start telling the truth you want to fight everyone.
You should probably stick to fighting because building a physique is beyond you.
Your legs are guaranteed your worst feature and judging by the quality of your upper body they will be straight up and down thick knees with zero muscle.

Oh, and heres a pic,

View attachment 555886

Last edited:
so I close grip benched 315 for 7 reps a few weeks ago at 200lbs. who gives a fuck? putting up big numbers doesn't mean you have a good physique. plenty of mediocre looking guys lift heavy weight, and plenty of swole motherfuckers lift a lot lighter.

QFT
I dont bench, squat or deadlift.
I actually do a lot of my sessions with power bands/resistance bands.

Epic meltdown by the op in this thread.
Jesus mate, you are happy when a few delusional arse lickers blow smoke up your arse but as soon as a few people start telling the truth you want to fight everyone.
You should probably stick to fighting because building a physique is beyond you.
Your legs are guaranteed your worst feature and judging by the quality of your upper body they will be straight up and down thick knees with zero muscle.

Oh, and heres a pic,

View attachment 555886

Banzi if that's you my hats off dude

im not defending him because I don't think his physique is good. he is way too cocky about his physique, but that doesn't give everyone the right to talk shit about it if you aren't any better. that's all im saying.

Not everyone can look like a fitness model or have a ridiculous physique.
Some people train their asses off , eat right but will never have the physique some of you guys have..

I'll throw in my 2 cents. Diet looks like it could use some work. You respond to everyone's tren threads on how people can either handle it or can't. Yet you seem to have lost your shit over a couple of critiques before this got out of hand. If you're going to post progress every week you're going to get peoples opinions whether you think its positive or negative. Work on that diet some and maybe split up your training throughout the day if you need to train for 3 hours.

I think 3 hours of training is a bit much.

I train with a partner and we usually take 1:30-1:45. We superset most sets.
I couldn't imagine training for 3 hours a day.
Is it possible to condense the training into 2 hours a day?

to be honest with the OP, I don't see a change in the pictures from week to week. they all look the same to me.

This is a honest question.

With the gear he is on and if he is at a stand still physique wise, how would you go about changing things up to see progress start again?

Not everyone can look like a fitness model or have a ridiculous physique.
Some people train their asses off , eat right but will never have the physique some of you guys have..

And then there are the guys with the huge egos Don't take criticism and are so set they actually know how to train and eat that they will never get past the beginning stages of what their bodies are actually capable of. There are many cases of this and imho this is one. Just my .02

With the gear he is on and if he is at a stand still physique wise, how would you go about changing things up to see progress start again?

He is at a stand still because he's doing something wrong. I would start with his diet, if that's in check, which I'm assuming not, then I would look into his training..

I think 3 hours of training is a bit much.

I train with a partner and we usually take 1:30-1:45. We superset most sets.
I couldn't imagine training for 3 hours a day.
Is it possible to condense the training into 2 hours a day?

This, what the fuck is someone doing training for three hours?
You can train hard or train long.
You cant do both at the same time.

He needs to come off everything and start from scratch.
Stay off for at least 6 months and clean up his diet, eat around 2500-3000 cals a day and clean out his system.
Eat clean every day and get his bf to around 9%.
Then and only then should he even think about using gear again.
Then 250mgs a week test enanthate and 200mgs a week of tren e for 12 weeks without changing his diet.
If after 12 weeks he hasn't managed to get down a couple of % bf and kept the same bodyweight then steroids are simply not for him.

He needs to come off everything and start from scratch.
Stay off for at least 6 months and clean up his diet, eat around 2500-3000 cals a day and clean out his system.
Eat clean every day and get his bf to around 9%.
Then and only then should he even think about using gear again.
Then 250mgs a week test enanthate and 200mgs a week of tren e for 12 weeks without changing his diet.
If after 12 weeks he hasn't managed to get down a couple of % bf and kept the same bodyweight then steroids are simply not for him.

^^^ Agreed, not even the almighty Tren can fix genetics

I def draw the most attention here, hmmm why might I ask, why is it because u can see my physique change, now u have to throw it in my face lol, like I said post some pics up u fucks then we can talk
Once again I am not guning for the pitty 180lbs chizeled look, so be it u r at 10% bf, u never gonna get big if u dont bulk up, maybe thats u, this is me, trying to put on some size even if I am on tren or not, I dont wanna be anywhere neer under 200lbs, thats the pronlem this day of age everyone is 170lbs jacked and u hardly now see any big dudes walking around the gym
Whatever makes u happy, I no for one thing if I weighed anywhere neer 180lbs I would feel like a toothpick, but once again there is plenty in my gym lifting there shirts up sjowing off there 6 pack abs but in reality they are small and belong in some yoga classes and estig there greens and 1500 cals a day lmao, they can have have that shit like some of u on here

Last edited:
^^^ Agreed, not even the almighty Tren can fix genetics

Bro u dont have nothing to talk about fuckin eat man, your bones look like there sticking out in uour avi pic, with limited muscle, but got the abs going huh
Your other avi pic was even more funny, your lats were the same size as your 28 inch waist, where did that pic go man, post that one up

Last edited:
Alright Matt, you wanted a critique so I will give you an honest critique. Lets look at the progress in pics. You have been on this cycle for 9 weeks. Here is a pic of your first week and current week (9). Look at the pics and let me know what huge difference you notice.

Alright so here is my honest critique...

1. I don't notice very much difference except 2 things from those pics. First, you are more tan in the second pic. Second, you are a little bit closer to the camera in the second pic so that has perhaps given your biceps a tad bit of growth. I will say i have noticed more delt/shoulder veins. Then again, thats tren for you. You also seem even more tan in the second pic or more red. You look like you have a natural redness to you now. That is a sign of high blood pressure. What is your blood pressure currently sitting at??

2. You have been on a shitload of gear for a long long long time if I remember correctly. I didn't read back and play detective to read all your old threads but if I remember correctly when you started this Tren run, you were coming off a 15 week cut weren't you?? So being that you have been on 9 weeks of this cycle, I can come to the conclusion that you have been on gear in general for 24 weeks. So 24 weeks of gear and that last pic is what you currently look like. That is crazy Matt. If you can't see that, you really need to open your mind and assess your situation. The way you talk about gear and the amounts and mainly the durations you have been on it is quite crazy to say the least. Do yourself a favor and tally up your total weeks you have been on gear total. I would like to know that number or just post up your cycle history. Again, this is not a flaming post by me, but I am just being completely honest with you. So many times I have seen guys rely on gear to get gains and again, when diet and training are not in check, they will never get anywhere. You don't look big Matt unless these pics are deceiving. I know you talk and think you look big, but you honestly don't Matt. Again, lets not all not turn this in to a post up pics of yourself to see how you look. Remember, 3J is a diet guru on this board. Does he need to be more ripped than anyone on this board to give out solid advice?? No. I will tell you though Matt that after 1 cycle under my belt I looked pretty damn good, but I admit I had a lot of weak points I had to work on.

2. You never post pics of your legs. Not sure why you don't. Maybe you did once but if you want a weekly critique, then post pics of your wheels. I have actually seen your squat video. For those who don't know or who were not honored with the video, it was horrendous. Matt was talking about how he squats 500lbs. So he posts a video of him basically doing calf raises with the weight and calling it a squat, hence why the video was taken down. It was later referred to as a 1/5 squat. Again, he was flamed and deserved every bit of it. He was talking shit about how everyone is a pussy and he is strong, etc and then posted that pathetic video. So, I can pretty much guarantee he has since learned to squat or at least I hope he did because it was the worst thing I have seen in a long time.

3. Lastly Matt, you have an ego. We are all proud of you that you were in prison, however for the average hard working tax paying citizen, it doesn't mean shit in the large scheme of things. You constantly seem like your need your ego stroked as you don't like criticism. If that's what you want, then title the thread....."Matt's Week 10 pics - Positive comments ONLY" and you will get your wish. You also seem to start threads of you talking shit about other guys in the gym and how they think they are big. Hate to break it to you Matt, but you are "that guy." You even had the nerve in one of your threads to start about some guy in your gym and his shit ass form. I can promise you that his form wasn't worse than your 1/5 squat video. That I can guarantee.

And my last suggestion is this......This pic below is a 3J client. Keep in mind he was on a 3J diet plan for a little less than 3 months. Was he on gear? I have no idea. Even if this dude was on gear, I can probably promise he hasn't been on as long as you. Keep in mind from just my readings of your recent threads, you ended a 15 week cut and are now week 9 of a tren cycle putting you as being "on" for 24 weeks. I have also seen your pics from over a year ago and the progession is nothing like the 3 months below from 3J's client. My suggestion is to quit relying on gear to get your gains. You are definitely doing something wrong. I find it hard to believe you are hitting your macros and I believe your training is sub-par. And for the record, no one in this thread has to post a pic of themselves if they don't want to. Does 3J have to post a pic of himself every time he critiques a diet?? If a cardiologist smokes cigarettes, does that mean he is incapable of rendering advice or doing his job?? No.

Last edited:
I def draw the most attention here, hmmm why might I ask, why is it because u can see my physique change, now u have to throw it in my face lol, like I said post some pics up u fucks then we can talk
Once again I am not guning for the pitty 180lbs chizeled look, so be it u r at 10% bf, u never gonna get big if u dont bulk up, maybe thats u, this is me, trying to put on some size even if I am on tren or not, I dont wanna be anywhere neer under 200lbs, thats the pronlem this day of age everyone is 170lbs jacked and u hardly now see any big dudes walking around the gym
Whatever makes u happy, I no for one thing if I weighed anywhere neer 180lbs I would feel like a toothpick, but once again there is plenty in my gym lifting there shirts up sjowing off there 6 pack abs but in reality they are small and belong in some yoga classes and estig there greens and 1500 cals a day lmao, they can have have that shit like some of u on here

If you got in shape you would weigh 180
Stop crying like a fucking baby now that people are being honest with you.
Jeez, if you think we are harsh go and post your picture on "GETBIG" and see how you go.
This e guys would fucking annihilate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back