Filling caps

syko

Does Dianabol come in powder form? or a pastey type like Deca, Test, etc..? How does one put all these small chunks into caps? any easy ways? or am i dreaming....?

gymphreak said:
ld50 wherefore art thou? care to help me with this??

Dont care for PB's thoughts? :confused:

You can cap it using a capmquik machine. Dosing is easy just do a little math. It's much easier to do and is more accurately dosed if you just use everclear or peg like PB said.

PB answered ya, and if you want to cap, then you'd better hurry, you might be finished this time next year.

Or you could just say 'fuck it' and make a solution of whatever in less than an hour. It would give you more time to dry poke if you made the solution.

haha, i value PB's answers very much! i was joking as he said i should get ida to cap the stuff for me...

hmmm...idk though...it is risky sending him all the powders, then him sending it back to me....

id be more curious how he caps his stuff and how he does the most accurately measuring to mix powder with filler...unless i gotta fill each cap with 10mg of powder....then i gonna practice some dry pokin!

use a lubricant. dry poking is painfull for both parties envolved.

hint: use a filler/cut like corn starch.

so what do i do? dilute the cornstarch with the lubricant and then use as a lubricant when i poke? lolol...

thanks for the help there.. haha

Back