Finally had blood work done

lonewing

CLUB MILF
Looking into getting a prescription,haven't had blood work done in years.My sex drive is down and want to get back into lifting seriously again.I miss being swole...

My test's came back

Testosterone
303ng/dl

I did go early in the morning,should have waited.

Is this low enough to make a case?

I'm 31yrs old 6' 1" 247lbs 15%bf

I haven't hit the weights hard in over a year.Lost all my mass,still have a good build.Just no size and strength like I use to.

I seem to be tired and lethargic all the time.I work crazy hours some time and need to get back on track.

should I go back and push to see if he'll prescribe me some thing?

Probably not, maybe could get some androgel though. Depends on the doctor. Tell him you have no libido, and no motivation and energy anymore.

If you would have gotten it done 10 minutes before the place closed you would have been well into the 200's and easily on TRT

Probably not, maybe could get some androgel though. Depends on the doctor. Tell him you have no libido, and no motivation and energy anymore.

If you would have gotten it done 10 minutes before the place closed you would have been well into the 200's and easily on TRT

I did tell him the no libido,and motovation story.Which for the most part it true....

Will do next time I go,

Thanks

At the bottom

At 31 yrs old your Ref Range is
400 ng/dl - 1080 ng/dl. Try to explain you would like to maintain a higher level for the better health benefit, and your too close to the bottom of what you should be.

A dedicated testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc will look at your bioavailable test. If your free test is that low then your bio should surely fall in the range for you to be a candidate.

A dedicated testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc will look at your bioavailable test. If your free test is that low then your bio should surely fall in the range for you to be a candidate.

will do

Last edited:
i thought ur free test is ur bioavailable test therefore called free test or unbound .ur total test is ur unavailable n available test together.

Back