Finaplix Delivery Question

Swoleburn

Gettin Swole
As far as I know Finaplix is not a controlled substance correct? I was just wondering if I was ordering a large amount would that give authorities permission to enter my home and search therefor finding my other controlled substances?

The pellets are legal to purchase and possess so I would not consider them a contolled substance but if you purchased large amounts you could raise suspiscion. I can't see how anyone could ask to search your premises for pellets but, again, caution is the key. Smaller purchases from various vet suppliers I think would be better than one large order.
Sarcoplasm

i bought a few carts from the same vet supplier twice and the second time they asked for my phone number because they needed to talk with me.

i was not going to pretend that i knew what i was talking about with cows... Plus my address is in a city.... so i cancelled the order and ordered somewhere else

I am thinking about having my other stuff somewhere else when I get the delivery because it requires an adult signature.

I wouldnt worry about it the cops can not enter your home without a warrant and they cant get a warrant from you ordering anything that is legal to purchase. If they did decide to enter your house, they would be making a big mistake. And everything would be ruled out in court. Besides the cops/authorities would never know unless the place you get your fina from calls the police to tell them someone is buying a big quantity, but they still can not do anything. I wouldn't expect them ratting anyone out, and im sure most people make rather large orders when they have farms full of cows.

Back