testosterone C want to switch from 200mg to 400mg per week

Later that day.... starting off again new cycle- I will still be on the 200mg of Test E (split into two shots per week). however my new vials of DECA- are actually Nandrolone and it's Ester-Less (looks like water).

The compound pharmacy- filling my docs script said that now DECA is no longer allowed to be manufactured or something- lots of new laws with the DEA... so they gave me 200mg of Nandrolone and said it's pure- no oil- so I might want to check with my doc as to how much to injst-

You guys have any idea ? It's saturday- my doc is out the week of the 4th- and I kinda wanted to start up the new Nandrolone (which was previously 200mg of DECA per week) but now I need to inject this ester-less Nandrolone along with the Test E

Oh, also- previous as the DECA and TEST were both oil based, I'd mix in the syringe so that I was only pinning one shot every 3.5 days- can I still do that with the oil based TEST E and the new "pure" non-ester Nandrolone ? Thanks all!

Nandrolone IS deca... Its just called deca because the ester is called decanoate. (Full name would be Nandrolone decanoate) hence "deca" for short.
You also have NPP which is nandrolone with the phenylpropinate ester attached.

All of them are still "deca"... Are you sure its not oil based ? Are you just guessing ? Have you read descriptions on vial and/or attached medical note ? It will say oil or water suspension on the vial.

If its water, you'll have to inject minimum once per day, probably closer to 2-3 times per day for optimal levels.
I really doubt it is water though, wouldn't make much sense to have them prescribe water based.

Last edited:
Thanks santa666 Actually- what's going on- I have a prescription through my doc for 200mg of Test E per week -and when he had previously increased the Test E my testosterone (blood work) was over 2,000 so he moved me back to Test E at 200mg per week but also added DECA at 200mg per week - I've had a lot of medical issues (childhood lukemia, a brain tumor and chemo, etc.,) which had caused my testosterone to drip well below 300.

Anyways- when I went to the compounding pharmacy to pickup the months vial of Test E and DECA the pharmaciest told me that the DEA (I'm in the US) has now banned compounding pharmacies from making a lot of stuff- one being DECA - it's now unavailable in the US even with a prescription.

My Doc is away till July 9th for the holiday coming up- so can't contact him - oh, the pharmacist said the DEA is also looking at Test - and that it happened a few years ago where you couldn't get Test with a prescription from a compounding pharmacy....

So back to the DECA- the pharmacy guy explained this and gave me two vials of Nandrolone- said it was "pure" Nandrolone and that I might need to adjust my does as there is little to no ester -

I have injected it twice so far- it is totally different substance wise from the Test E or the DECA I had been using the past 10 or so weeks,

I'm just not sure how to utilize this Nandrolone if it is "ester-less" so to speak- it probably has a lower half life then the DECA I had used-

Not really sure what my doc will do about this- if he does not want me to the Nandrolone - will see when he gets back-

So it was the pharmacy guy at the compounding pharmacy that told me he had to give me "pure" Nandrolone as they are no longer allowed to make DECA Nandrolone in the US do to DEA laws.

Researching online- I am posting on other boards- I am being told that this Nandrolone might have to be injected regularly- i.e. like insulin whereas the DECA and the Test E I'd inject twice weekly.

I have (trial and error) found that I can actually draw the Nandrolone with a 33 gauge insulin needle (I am a Type I diabetic by the way) which would be impossible with Test E or the DECA I had previously used.

So for now, I have been drawing only 50mg of Nandrolone with an insulin needle- and since the needle is so short- I inject into my pecs or arms or delts- (no body fat to mess with) and I still do my 200mg of Test E (split into two doses) the usual way- draw with a 20 gauge needle and inject in my butt or lets with a 25 gauge needle.

Yea I know, I'm kinda playing my own doc here- but also don't want to be totally off the stuff waiting to hear back from my doc.

Any ideas on this ? Do you think injecting 50mg of Nandrolone say each day before the gym works ? as I am sure the half life is super short....

Thanks buddy- appreciate your or anyone else's feedback-

lots of words...
Thanks buddy- appreciate your or anyone else's feedback-

So... again... deca and nandrolone is refeering to exactly the same steroid.(Deca is the ester attached to nandrolone)its a 19-nor to be exact.
But please bro... What... Does... The... Vials... Say ?????
Dont trust some pharmacy guy...read the damn bottle!
What does it say ? It will say oil or water right there on it.
It will also say what dose(mg) per ml it contains.

Please provide this information bro.

If you were doing 200mg of deca and you would now do an esterless version ? 50mg ed is 350mg per week, if you would like the same dose.. You'd take 28.5mg per day.
Assuming its waterbased, If I would have to guess an active half life, i'd guess of about 6-12 hours, which technically means you'd want to inject every 3-6 hours... but please, just read the bottle for us lol..

Last edited:
Thanks buddy. Will definitely re-read the bottle. The times I have posted here I***8217;m at starbucks and the bear is at home But will send ya the exact bottle info later. Appreciate your help. Thanks,,,

Bottle says Nandrolone-D Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg.ml and the name of the compounding pharamcy- doesn't say that it's water or oil based but I can draw this stuff out with a 25gauge needle which would be next to impossible with my Test E (for that I use a 20gauge to draw and inject with a 25gauge that's why with the new Nandrolone- I am drawing with insulin needles- and injecting into bi's or delt's etc etc so I am not pinning my legs and butt so much My doc is still away for another week- for all I know he might tell me to trash this stuff and prescribe something else vs the DECA that I was using- the compound pharmacy said this DECA ban started just a few weeks ago- and that years ago the same thing happened with Testosterone and they were not allowed to make/sell testosterone for almost a year.... I'm laughing cause you can go out and buy liquor and drink like hell (not all people of course) and get into a car accident and kill someone but the DEA is concerned about DECA being made in this country now. Thanks buddy

You see, your pharmacist was full of shit and he gave you exactly what you've been given the past years :)
Honestly not sure how water/oil and ester "suspension" work but i'd guess you have oil.

So no, i dont think DEA is banning test or deca or anything on a legal scale, specially not since you were given deca lol...
Just keep taking the same dose (200mg per week) that you have been.

Nothing changed :)

but Santa666. the DECA I had used for about 10 weeks- I had to draw it with a 20-21 gauge needle as it was so thick (like the test) then change the needle to a 25-26gauge to inject- but THIS stuff- the nandrolone-D I can draw with the 25-26 gauge needle- it looks like it's ice tea (color wise, etc., ) Not trying to make it more complicated- honestly- just making myself more clear- what I have been doing - just to be getting the nandrolone into my body- I still inject the test E draw with a 20 gauge then change out the needle to a 25 or 26 gauge to inject into my butt or my thigh- but the nandrolone D I now draw with an actual insulin needle - 33 gauge (it's that watery) and I inject 50mg of the nandrolone-D into my shoulder or pecs or bicep- every day- just in case the half life really is short (ester less, etc.,) and doing only 50mg each day till I tape out at 200mg per week- so injecting it 4 times a week- the insulin needles are awesome- as you can imagine - a 33gauge needle leaves no imprint-

but Santa666. the DECA I had used for about 10 weeks- I had to draw it with a 20-21 gauge needle as it was so thick (like the test) then change the needle to a 25-26gauge to inject- but THIS stuff- the nandrolone-D I can draw with the 25-26 gauge needle- it looks like it's ice tea (color wise, etc., ) Not trying to make it more complicated- honestly- just making myself more clear- what I have been doing - just to be getting the nandrolone into my body- I still inject the test E draw with a 20 gauge then change out the needle to a 25 or 26 gauge to inject into my butt or my thigh- but the nandrolone D I now draw with an actual insulin needle - 33 gauge (it's that watery) and I inject 50mg of the nandrolone-D into my shoulder or pecs or bicep- every day- just in case the half life really is short (ester less, etc.,) and doing only 50mg each day till I tape out at 200mg per week- so injecting it 4 times a week- the insulin needles are awesome- as you can imagine - a 33gauge needle leaves no imprint-

Please start listening to what i'm telling you....
I dont care what you can draw or cannot...
You're given the exact same steroid with the exact same ester, with the exact same dose per ml... The difference might be water suspension but never seen that before...
So your injecting a long ester (over 10 days) every day ? Holy fuck bro..stop that now...

Please google "Nandrolone", "Decanoate" and "Ester"
You'll find out you're talking about the exact same thing... Please dont be "that guy" bro...its getting annoying...

I also have a super strong feeling that the only reason you're "experimenting" and doing everyday injections now is soley because your pharmacist called it "pure"... The problem is that you're confusing purity with ester.

Last edited:
So I went ahead and googled some...
Turns out there isn't really that many prescriptions brands of deca going on in the US, you actually only have one active generic brand that I can find from either FDA or DEA sites...
You've got american regent, dont you ?

That would be Nandrolone Decanoate suspended in benzyl alcohol and sesame oil.

Thanks Santa666. I'm honestly- with all my heart- not trying to be difficult- I guess the pharmacy guy confused me- when he said I had to get "pure" nandrolone and not DECA- I can also confirm the stuff is (in the bottle) when I move it around- it's like I am holding a vial of pure water- whereas the previous DECA when I moved the vial around in my hand- it was more like my Test E- thick gooey looking oil.... my doc gets back after the 4th- so he'll have some imput- i.e. might have to move me to another prescription if the DECA really is being held up- actually what the pharmacy guy said was that the ingredients used to make the previous DECA are what is being held up by the DEA- so they can't make DEA anymore- anyway- not trying to make ya crazy- I thought injecting small amounts EOD was a good idea to play it safe till my doc is back in town- will keep you posted- hey- I sincerely appreciate that you cared enough to follow up with me on this-

I guess this would be really easy to solve... Draw some of it and squirt some on your fingers and touch it, does it feel oily ?

Anyhow, I've googled prescription deca in the united states the orginal ones has lost its patents or whatever and you now have generic version, but I can only find one manufacturer and they claim to use sesame oil with benzyl alcohol.
Granted, I didn't spend more then 5-10 minutes so could very well have missed some.

With that said, oil or water suspension should not matter with an ester attached because that controls the actual release levels in the body.
Just dont go crazy with your doses and injection schedule, deca does have pretty shitty side effects and would suck to get them just because your pharmacist is an idiot lol ;)

thanks man- I did as you suggested- when dropping a few drops on my finger- it seems to be a mix of oil (very little compared to my Test E) and water/alcohol possibly ? So I guess I should go back to the original schedule of injecting 200mg per wk (split into two shots every 3.5 days) along with the 200mg of Test E. till my doc gets back next Monday.... had been injecting about 50mg every other day the past two weeks and things seem no different- probably too early to tell- except my biceps seem a lot tighter and more pumped when not working out- thanks again

thanks man- I did as you suggested- when dropping a few drops on my finger- it seems to be a mix of oil (very little compared to my Test E) and water/alcohol possibly ? So I guess I should go back to the original schedule of injecting 200mg per wk (split into two shots every 3.5 days) along with the 200mg of Test E. till my doc gets back next Monday.... had been injecting about 50mg every other day the past two weeks and things seem no different- probably too early to tell- except my biceps seem a lot tighter and more pumped when not working out- thanks again

Just be consistent and your blood levels will even out.

Hi guys- been traveling and am getting back into my routine. Still pinning 200mg of Test E (divided 3.5 days per week) and the Nandrolone I draw and inject with insulin needles as the stuff is so "water-like" without much oil- I pin that every other day before the gym at 50mg per shot- totaling out at 200mg per week (just split into 4 doses).

Hi guys- been traveling and am getting back into my routine. Still pinning 200mg of Test E (divided 3.5 days per week) and the Nandrolone I draw and inject with insulin needles as the stuff is so "water-like" without much oil- I pin that every other day before the gym at 50mg per shot- totaling out at 200mg per week (just split into 4 doses).

If you dont mind pinning two times extra per week, there's no harm doing what you're doing...but its not really needed either.
You would get identical results pinning nandrolone twice per week at 100mg. If you wanna make it real easy, just draw into the same syringe as the test E and you'll save both insulin needles and injections :)

santa666 the Nandrolone is most definitely watery- i.e. can't guarantee it's ester-less but when I did a test drop on my finger- it was almost totally water- with a slight oil feel to it- I am told it's "pure Nandrolone" whatever the hell that means- the TEST E of course is grape seed oil or something for the ester- and I was reading where you can't mix these two - if in fact the Nandrolone is "water based" without much ester-

I did try it once however- and the syringe definitely was weird- the Test E slowly going through the 25gauge needle but the Nandrolone basically spit out of the needle it was so "watery" am using that word as I am not sure how to describe this stuff-

I had DECA for about 10 weeks and this Nandrolone is definitely different in consistency - so much so that I could draw the Nandrolone with a 25 gauge needle which I would never attempt to try with the Test E... what'd ya think ???

Back