Finaplix in Canada

koops2121

See the light
Has anyone ordered Finaplix-H from a VetStore in the US and had it shipped into Canada?
I thought it was legal but I read on one site that Canada customs does not allow Trenbolone.

Thanks,

Its illegal but you can get it through now and then. However with the 100's of UG labs in Canada making tren A and Tren E I would just order from a source. Seems easier to me.

Try getting Synovex-H....the main Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) in it is Testosterone Prop. (legal in canada..)

What about Component? I heard you need another kit (not the normal tren kit) to separate the estrogen they put in it.

koops2121 said:
Has anyone ordered Finaplix-H from a VetStore in the US and had it shipped into Canada?
I thought it was legal but I read on one site that Canada customs does not allow Trenbolone.

Thanks,

i know of a particular site that delivers without problems, i live in canada too. pm me and ill give you the address.

Sure I can get it from my source, but I'd rather not spend an arm and a leg to get it when I can make it myself for a fraction the price.

It is cheaper to make your own. But the lists I ahve seen are DIRT cheap, cheaper the test for Tren A.

For me its easier and only a bit more money so I buy from UG. But if you can get it safely then making your own might be the way too go. At least you will know its dosed right.

I've never had a prob with Orbit tren though, very strong stuff.

I wanted to make my own, is it reall that much cheaper? I looked into 30 doses, same as twenty ug. Any body have a hot secret for me? I am us by the way...

Hey guys
I have beenn ordering Fina into canada for over 2 years and make the gear myself its cheaper and i have never had a problem getting it here.
Also the mixture is easy using BB and BA and a mixture of oil GSO and EO the injections are smooth.

Back