First clen cycle

mstr2j

Hey all i am going to start my first clen cycle was going to continue with my cardio and push harder as i ahve nearly hit plateu but some fell into my lap at a realy good quality and price :) plus its my b day so a mate paid for half f it lol.

anyways its my first cycle so i a few questions 1 i hear 20mcg first day upping by 20 everyday until u hit 100 then hold for 12 days true?

is this true for what ever weight you are?

My stats:
21 years old
98kg
168cm tall about 5'6
21% BF

MY diet is in check and has been working but i have less time these days and jsut hit a mental block need a quick chemical pick me up :).

I train 6 days a week atm 4 of which are cardio now(just changed that around recently though) was doing cycling 4 weeks cardio training then 12 week lifting and back n forth.

I am travelling over seas in 2 weeks if i cut short of the 2 week cycle is that ok ?

What loses can a normal cycle help approx i know everyone is different i know diet plays a roll i know excercise does also jsut curious as to a rough guideline say 4kg in 2 weeks or less or more?

Run clen for two weeks cycles unless you're going to run Ketotifen with it. Keto will prevent the down regulation of the receptors and allow you to run clen for a longer period of time. If not, you'll max out the effectiveness of clen after two weeks.

I'm currently wrapping up a clen/T3 cycle and I hate the clen. I just do not like the jitters and spacey feeling I get while on it. I lost some body fat but I definitely lost some muscle mass due to the T3. Overall I'm not sure it was worth it, IMO. I started the clen at 40mcg and ramped up to only 80mcg over a few days before I shut it down for a weekend. Got back on it at 40mcg and ran it all last week at 80mcg and will be taking my last dose tomorrow. I think starting at 20mcg would be fine and then increase daily until you reach your tolerance level. Stay at that level until 4 days before the end of the two weeks and taper back off to 20mcg on your last day.

Last edited:
ok thats what i was thinking and with the T3 im not going to run it due to the muscle lose i heard u need to run an anabolic with it if you run t-3.

What are the average loses using clen ?

Run clen for two weeks cycles unless you're going to run Ketotifen with it. Keto will prevent the down regulation of the receptors and allow you to run clen for a longer period of time. If not, you'll max out the effectiveness of clen after two weeks.

I'm currently wrapping up a clen/T3 cycle and I hate the clen. I just do not like the jitters and spacey feeling I get while on it. I lost some body fat but I definitely lost some muscle mass due to the T3. Overall I'm not sure it was worth it, IMO. I started the clen at 40mcg and ramped up to only 80mcg over a few days before I shut it down for a weekend. Got back on it at 40mcg and ran it all last week at 80mcg and will be taking my last dose tomorrow. I think starting at 20mcg would be fine and then increase daily until you reach your tolerance level. Stay at that level until 4 days before the end of the two weeks and taper back off to 20mcg on your last day.

i usually start seeing results at the 80mcg mark and go up to 120mcg then taper back down..

if i use it, i use the palumbo clen cycle..

depends if i do clen, my diet is totally strict.. i can't really remember i would say like 5-10lbs but i can see that its like fat/water only

thats mad what are your stats and diet break down like?? as far as carbs protein and fats per day

right now im on a cycle. 280lbs, 6'1 with about ~18%bf hard to say look watery from the dbol..

last time i dieted down i was at 245lbs with about %11bf.. i have some recent pics in my steroid cycle log..

thanks mate you got a link ? im new to forums and not sure how to find it look slike theres 100s of threads on it lol

I would throw in some t3. So t3 and clen is a nice stack along with keto! From my experience I take it first thing in the morning and go to gym and then 5-6 hours later clen and t3!

Back