First competition! Fitness-bikini 6weeks out. Need some help and advice :)

Hey!! So im fiiiinally doing my first competition. Im about 6weeks out and im having thee worst luck so i need some help!
Firstly Ive been getting sick- alot! Immune systems taking a heavy knock and so thats been messing with diet and training. Im on 20mg split of Var. Secondly, I have a damn stomach ulcer... Can you believe the luck? So it was fine for a few weeks until i got sick now and apparently my infection spread from my chest to my stomach and messed with the ulcer. Its causes bloating, gas, abdominal cramps, fatigue, hunger, diahorrea...

My questions are:

Im not as lean as I normally would be after my training and diet- could this be because im still on my Anavar (var) cycle?
How soon before my show should i go off the cycle?
What could I possibly do/take that will aid the fatburning that wont be harsh on the stomach lining?

Im not for just dropping pills and taking injections etc... Im just taking the Anavar (var) with some glutamine at the moment and investing in some bcaa's soon. Though i find myself in a sticky situation- any help and advice is appreciated. If you tell me 6weeks is enough time to drop like 10% naturally without losing my marbles i would be relieved :)

If need be ill post pix

If need be ill post pix

Oh dear, you're brave stating that in the AAS section. :p While I'm sorry to hear you've been having all sorts of problems while prepping for your competition (congrats!), I really think you should post this in the female section as not too many of us androgen-enhanced men are really knowledgeable when it comes to hormones and women. I am pretty sure though that the Anavar (var) isn't making you fat, but I do not know if it can cause females to retain water - which would have similar results. Wish I could help more!

Good luck on your competition! :)

lol yeah i thought maybe id reach the ladies AND men here as you never know who may have had the same experience with stomach ulcers! Im going to post this again on the other board. Im pretty sure its water retention... Thanks anyway :)

My first competition- fitness-bikini. Need some help and advice please!! :)

Hey!! So im fiiiinally doing my first competition. Im about 6weeks out and im having thee worst luck so i need some help!
Firstly Ive been getting sick- alot! Immune systems taking a heavy knock and so thats been messing with diet and training. Im on 20mg split of Var. Secondly, I have a damn stomach ulcer... Can you believe the luck? So it was fine for a few weeks until i got sick now and apparently my infection spread from my chest to my stomach and messed with the ulcer. Its causes bloating, gas, abdominal cramps, fatigue, hunger, diahorrea...

My questions are:

Im not as lean as I normally would be after my training and diet- could this be because im still on my Anavar (var) cycle?
How soon before my show should i go off the cycle?
What could I possibly do/take that will aid the fatburning that wont be harsh on the stomach lining?

Im not for just dropping pills and taking injections etc... Im just taking the Anavar (var) with some glutamine at the moment and investing in some bcaa's soon. Though i find myself in a sticky situation- any help and advice is appreciated. If you tell me 6weeks is enough time to drop like 10% naturally without losing my marbles i would be relieved

If need be ill post pix

My wife does a pure, ( real), cinnamon tea to get past some of the acid reflux from Var/oral test... helps her balance her blood sugar overnight as well.

Back