First cycle - 15 weeks v 10 weeks?

snoot

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
So I have my 3 vials of test e here and I would like some opinions from you guys.
I am not going to be using dbol for this cycle nor any other substance apart from test (have liquidex on hand JIC)
I will be dosing 500mg per week (250mg x 2)

Should I cycle for 15 or 10 weeks?
If you think just 10 weeks, what are the reasons for this?
I am wanting to do 15 because I don't want to run dbol until next cycle so I will have less time on cycle.

I welcome all opinions
Thanks
Snoot

Hi , try not to make 2 threads it's gets confusing but from what I hear and what I'm doing is 12 weeks for test e is fine.

Ano dude sorry about that my phone browser is a dick. I don't wanna be left with just 6ml of test though so should I go for 15?

Ahh I don't know bro I'm on my first test e and I'm doing 12 weeks unless a vet gives u green light on that stick to 12 weeks plus u can just save the rest for the next cycle bro. Don't push the envelope just stick to 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Allbundy your very helpful you seem to post on all my threads. Thanks for that man. Why not the 15 though? Are ther any reasons I shouldn't?

I dont look at were I post but thanks, its just going to be a little harder of a recovery.Some say your gains seem to slow by week 12 im a by the book kinda guy 10 to 12 for a first cycle

Last edited:
Ahh, so its not a health problem then? I was thinking it was because it would bring out some sort of problem. In that case I think ill go for 12, then decide if I want to continue or not from there.
Thanks again man

Ahh I don't know bro I'm on my first test e and I'm doing 12 weeks unless a vet gives u green light on that stick to 12 weeks plus u can just save the rest for the next cycle bro. Don't push the envelope just stick to 12 weeks.

Just purely out of interest bro, but why have you got 750 posts and your only on your first cycle lol?
And thanks for your answer :)

"snoot" I decided to research and plan properly and ask as much ? As possible to make me smarter and not make mistakes like alot of newbies.

"snoot" I decided to research and plan properly and ask as much ? As possible to make me smarter and not make mistakes like alot of newbies.

780 is a shitlot of posts though lol. Can never hurt to be overprepared I suppose. Out of interest when do you plan on cycling yourself? And what do u plan to cycle?

I'm on my first cycle test e 500mg for 12 weeks , Aromatase inhibitor (AI) stane at 6.25mg
Nova clomid pct and diet I hired the GURU 3j!
I have a thread also on my experience on my first cycle check it out;)

No sweat dude I'd love to read it what's the link to it :).
I'm presently waiting on my nolva + liquidex coming from rui then I start pinning, I'm freaking a bit over the needles, when I was just looking at them the other day my hands were shaking... I don't get afraid of anything its weird lol.
Got side tracked a bit there lol... But yeah can you link me your cycle so I can follow it ;)

Back