First cycle advice: Halodrol

NastyNate1

Hey guys. Lurked on here for a long time, finally decided to join and start a cycle. I have read and done a fair amount of research to where I feel pretty comfortable with what I am getting myself into. Really awesome forums here, alot of knowledge being passed around. Even though I have learned alot and spent tons of time looking into this, I still wanted to get some opinions from you guys on my personal layout before starting it up.

Stats:

25 years old
5'7
168 lbs (8-9% BF)
8 years of (inconsistent) lifting experience. Been very on track for the past 3 months though. I am in the military and compete in MMA, so I am in pretty good shape and know what I am doing in the gym.

Here's my planned setup:

Caloric intake of ~3500 cals.
2g protein per lb
3g carb per lb

Weeks 1-2: Preload
2g fish oil
Joint repair (glucosamine)
Multi
Cycle support by Iron labs

Week 3:
50mg Helladrol
Joint repair
fish oil
Multi
Cycle support
10g Taurine

Weeks 4-7:
75mg Helladrol
Joint repair
fish oil
Multi
Cycle support
10g Taurine

Weeks 8-11: PCT
Multi
fish oil
Cycle support
Lean Extreme
Nolva or Erase Pro?

Training split:
Mon- Push (chest/tri/shoulders)
Tue- Pull (back/bi)
Wed- Lower (legs/core)
Th- Push (chest/tri/shoulders)
Fr- Pull (back/bi)
Sat- Lower (legs/core)
Sun- off

My questions:

1. How does my overall plan look? Is there any key items that I have overlooked?

2. For PCT: I have read varying opinions on whether a SERM should be used, or whether on OTC PCT is suitable given the comparatively mild native of Halodrol. Should I go with Nolva, or will something like Erase Pro be sufficient?

3. For my lifting split, I am considering kicking it up to a upper/lower split after my first week on the helladrol. So I would alternate upper and lower the whole week, taking sundays off. Is is feasible to believe I could pull that off given the increased recovery ability from the hellardol, or should I stick with my push/pull/lower split?

Thanks in advance for any advice gents. I'm extremely open to constructive criticism, so fire away. Definitely want to try and do this first cycle right!

1. How does my overall plan look? Is there any key items that I have overlooked?

2. For PCT: I have read varying opinions on whether a SERM should be used, or whether on OTC PCT is suitable given the comparatively mild native of Halodrol. Should I go with Nolva, or will something like Erase Pro be sufficient?

3. For my lifting split, I am considering kicking it up to a upper/lower split after my first week on the helladrol. So I would alternate upper and lower the whole week, taking sundays off. Is is feasible to believe I could pull that off given the increased recovery ability from the hellardol, or should I stick with my push/pull/lower split?

Thanks in advance for any advice gents. I'm extremely open to constructive criticism, so fire away. Definitely want to try and do this first cycle right!

The routine is a lot of volume for my taste and not enough rest. But everyone's different.

Why not run the nolva and the Erase Pro?
What about a natty test booster to follow the PCT?
Mrsupps has Halotropin for like $35. While I don't care for the propietary blend, I like the ingredient profile of the blend. I'd probably run a double dose of it though. Still a good deal. There's also the Test Infusion for $60. I'd start taking whichever one of those about halfway through your SERM/ErasePro PCT until you run out of it.

Man don't run helladrol less than 6wks. It really takes 10 days to really do anything so by the time things really get good your run will be coming to an end.

I'd add Hcgenerate to your pct too. Extra NAC as well.

Nolva or Clomid too. Must take one or the other. They really do the work.

Some even take both, granted they are running stronger cycles, but still.

You risk losing a lot of gains

Last edited:
Not sure how set you are on doing a PH cycle, but have you ever considered a SARMS stack? My personal favorite is ostarine/s4 stack. Ostarine being highly anabolic, and s4 being mildly anabolic but highly androgenic giving hardening and vascularity. I swear you cant beat that stack for a cut or recomp. theres no liver toxicity, minimal test suppression, and recovery is a breeze. Side effects are basically non-existent. Sarmssearch is a sponsor here and they carry the best quality and theyre having a sale right now. use the discount code SIZZLE30 for 30% off all orders. Beats any PH stack out there. There's a few logs going on currently with their products if you wanna hear what others have to say.

Not sure how set you are on doing a PH cycle, but have you ever considered a SARMS stack? My personal favorite is ostarine/s4 stack. Ostarine being highly anabolic, and s4 being mildly anabolic but highly androgenic giving hardening and vascularity. I swear you cant beat that stack for a cut or recomp. theres no liver toxicity, minimal test suppression, and recovery is a breeze. Side effects are basically non-existent. Sarmssearch is a sponsor here and they carry the best quality and theyre having a sale right now. use the discount code SIZZLE30 for 30% off all orders. Beats any PH stack out there. There's a few logs going on currently with their products if you wanna hear what others have to say.
way to inject nothing of value into this thread...the OP is asking for real help and you give him a sales pitch?

way to inject nothing of value into this thread...the OP is asking for real help and you give him a sales pitch?

Last edited:
extend the helladrol to 6 weeks bro, and id up the dosage a bit. you can start at 75mg but id up it fairly quickly to the 100/125mg point.

all your supports and extras are easily affordable in the mr sups black November sale may also be able to grab some more pro-hormones at rock bottom prices too ;)

extend the helladrol to 6 weeks bro, and id up the dosage a bit. you can start at 75mg but id up it fairly quickly to the 100/125mg point.

all your supports and extras are easily affordable in the mr sups black November sale may also be able to grab some more pro-hormones at rock bottom prices too ;)

Agree on the dosing. 100mg is where u want to be.

Sides won't be bad and strength threw the roof.

I agree that 100 mg is the sweet spot for most with H-drol. The main problem I see with your cycle is no test base. With a 4 week cycle you might not crash completely, but you will probably feel like shit by the end of your cycle. Basically, you will have h-drol in your system but no testosterone. As your T levels drop through your cycle, the PH will become less effective and you will become lethargic. The halodrol will completely replace your testosterone if your on it long enough. This cycle is best run with a T base. I know you probably will run it without test, but just remember that the lethargy feeling and decrease in effectiveness at the end of the cycle is from lack of testosterone and not from the h-drol.

Last edited:
Back