First Cycle and PCT

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and I have had my last injection today, I am done with 14 weeks of test-e (500 mg/week) + primobolan (300 mg/week) + 4 weeks dbol (30 or 40 mgs a day) + 50 mgs of masterelone daily-splitted in two, one in morning one night. I have gained good although now its time for the recovery. My problem is, my testicles has shrink a lot and actually they are not properly standing in their places and I am very scared, is that normal? I have got 3 boxes of clomid(clomiphene citrate 50mgs) at my hand + 3 boxes of nolvadex(tamoxifen 10 mgs).

My first question is; as my testestorone was enentathe, I am unsure about if I should wait a week to start the clomid or start taking it 100 mgs daily starting tomorrow?

Second question; I will use clomid for 2 weeks 100 mgs daily + 2 weeks tamoxifen 40 mgs daily later 2 weeks tamoxifen 30 mgs daily. Is that a right PCT for my cycle or should I delete or add any other materials? A guy in my gym told me to use preglyn(5000 IU only one shot) but I don't want to use it on my first cycle, I would like to save it for my next cycles.

Third question is; my libido is near zero for the last 6-8 weeks, is that normal and would that be recovered with that post cycle therapy (pct)? And will my testicles get back to its normal size with that PCT?

Thanks in advance,

-Kayi

first cycle ever

Hey guys, I have done alot of reading throughout these forums and others and thought out a plan for my first cycle.

Week 1-10@500mg test e ew
week 1-5@60 mg turanabol oral ed

PCT plan
1-2 weeks of nolva @40mg ed
3-4 weeks of nolva @20mg ed

Would like sum advice on sum tweaks or changes on my plan, thanks in advance

5'11
185 lbs
age 23

training for 5 years

Hi guys, I am 19 years old and I have had my last injection today, I am done with 14 weeks of test-e (500 mg/week) + primobolan (300 mg/week) + 4 weeks dbol (30 or 40 mgs a day) + 50 mgs of masterelone daily-splitted in two, one in morning one night. I have gained good although now its time for the recovery. My problem is, my testicles has shrink a lot and actually they are not properly standing in their places and I am very scared, is that normal? I have got 3 boxes of clomid(clomiphene citrate 50mgs) at my hand + 3 boxes of nolvadex(tamoxifen 10 mgs).

My first question is; as my testestorone was enentathe, I am unsure about if I should wait a week to start the clomid or start taking it 100 mgs daily starting tomorrow?

Second question; I will use clomid for 2 weeks 100 mgs daily + 2 weeks tamoxifen 40 mgs daily later 2 weeks tamoxifen 30 mgs daily. Is that a right post cycle therapy (pct) for my cycle or should I delete or add any other materials? A guy in my gym told me to use preglyn(5000 IU only one shot) but I don't want to use it on my first cycle, I would like to save it for my next cycles.

Third question is; my libido is near zero for the last 6-8 weeks, is that normal and would that be recovered with that post cycle therapy (pct)? And will my testicles get back to its normal size with that post cycle therapy (pct)?

Thanks in advance,

-Kayi

Clomid or Nolva are effective for recovery. I doubt you will need both. Start the SERM about 10 days after your last inject of Enanthate.

Sometimes Estrogen gets too high on cycle and libido drops. This is why aromatase inhibitors are often employed during a testosterone cycle.

Your testes should be fine after SERM treatment.

Hey guys, I have done alot of reading throughout these forums and others and thought out a plan for my first cycle.

Week 1-10@500mg test e ew
week 1-5@60 mg turanabol oral ed

PCT plan
1-2 weeks of nolva @40mg ed
3-4 weeks of nolva @20mg ed

Would like sum advice on sum tweaks or changes on my plan, thanks in advance

5'11
185 lbs
age 23

training for 5 years

I typically like to see guys use one compound only their first cycle in case side effects present. That way you will know what exactly is causing the problems.

Other than that the plan looks fine brother.

i need help!. im 18 and took only 1 injection of sustanon 250 and decided to stop. do i still need a post cycle therapy (pct)? what do i do?

Hello, i just fininsh my first cycle of enenthate/anadrol with arimidex.I do hcg and nolva for pct.I gain 21lbs and i would like to know if doing clen test prop masteron anavar cycle would help me to keep my gain (and have lean gain).Right now i take nothing (6 week after pct)and i would like to start this cycle. Sorry for my english :( And give me advice for dosage please :)

Last edited:
PLs Heavyiron , i need your advise

hi guys,

following is my cycle i'am going to start next week,

Sunday 10mg Aromasin /dianabol
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/dianabol
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/250mg enanthate/dianabol
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol
Thursday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/dianabol
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol

As i'am taking enanthate only once a week , and the dosage is very less( for a personal reason) , i would like to know if i should also reduce the ancillaries dosage ??.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is as follow:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG etd.)

100/100/100/50 clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

i would like to know when to start the post cycle therapy (pct) after last injection of enanthate ?

some people told me i should continue with HCG for 1 more week after last injection of test e ,then stop it and start only clomid, aromasin for post cycle therapy (pct) .

please i need your advise.

thanks

U sound like a guy who know what hes talkin about.Im 33 been workin out and eating health since 18.Got my hands on a few bottles of sus 250 and im lookin for pcts now planning to pin in may.My question is 10 or 12 weeks.Any of your superior input would be much help.

12 weeks for sustanon mininum imo. wait 3 weeks from last injection until pct starts. pct meds are available easily from the sponsers here at ology , chck the rui,osta gain , etc banners.

hi guys,

following is my cycle i'am going to start next week,

Sunday 10mg Aromasin /dianabol
Monday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/dianabol
Tuesday 10mg Aromasin/250mg enanthate/dianabol
Wednesday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol
Thursday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol
Friday 10mg Aromasin/500iu HCG/dianabol
Saturday 10mg Aromasin/dianabol

As i'am taking enanthate only once a week , and the dosage is very less( for a personal reason) , i would like to know if i should also reduce the ancillaries dosage ??.

My post cycle therapy (pct) is as follow:

Day 1-16 : 2500iu HCG every other day. (You may use less HCG if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using HCG on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu HCG etd.)

100/100/100/50 clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

i would like to know when to start the post cycle therapy (pct) after last injection of enanthate ?

some people told me i should continue with HCG for 1 more week after last injection of test e ,then stop it and start only clomid, aromasin for post cycle therapy (pct) .

please i need your advise.

thanks
Yup, HCG on cycle and while the enanthate is clearing (about 10 days past the cycle)

Clomid starts about 10 days after your last inject of Enanthate.

U sound like a guy who know what hes talkin about.Im 33 been workin out and eating health since 18.Got my hands on a few bottles of sus 250 and im lookin for pcts now planning to pin in may.My question is 10 or 12 weeks.Any of your superior input would be much help.

If its your first cycle I would go 10 weeks.

Hello i done my firt cycle... test enenthate anadrol and arimidex with hcg and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I went to do a cycle before the summer for cutting and get lean gain.I do cardio and have a good diet.

I get 21-22 lbs with my firts cycle and keep 17.What should i take before the summer.I heard that masteron anavar test prop is good...Give me advice

Hello i done my firt cycle... test enenthate anadrol and arimidex with hcg and nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). I went to do a cycle before the summer for cutting and get lean gain.I do cardio and have a good diet.

I get 21-22 lbs with my firts cycle and keep 17.What should i take before the summer.I heard that masteron anavar test prop is good...Give me advice

the kind of steroid has very little effect on cutting , diet does. some have a rep for cutting because they dry you out or dont cause bloat .

it is my first so you say 10 the dawg says 12 what should i do bros help out.

this isnt rocket science bro , dont over think it . heavyiron thinks gains decline after that many weeks , it doesnt mean you will explode after 10 weeks lol. if all else fails do 11 weeks lol.

Wow heavyiron that was really a great imformative post. Cleared up so many questions I have about these drugs, PTC etc. There is so much info out there and sometimes I think people want to complicate it to death. I am about to try my second cycle but have been taking the time to try to get the right info. I barely knew what to do with my PTC now but so far I think I am alright according to your info. THe one thing I wonder and also was asking myself before I ever read your post is why use temox at all if it only protects you from bitch tit via receptor site block. I should take Aromasin which will prevent conversion in the first place right? So I should eliminate temox altogether or just keep what I have left of it for a bitch tit emergency or somethig like that. One thing I really would love your opinion on is the following which suggest NOT doing hcg during post cycle therapy (pct).

I saw this on another board while researching this subject:

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 day starting 14 days after your first anabolic steroids dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - two weeks before the anabolic steroids clear the system. For example, you would drop HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn't begin until you are off HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - since your body will not release its own lh - leutenizing hormone - until the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - has cleared the system.

What do you think of this logic? I never came across anyone suggesting not using hcg if you do during a cycle but it makes a lot of sense. Right now I am doing it more or less your way but was taking temox which I will now stop and also taking clomid after one more hcg shot.

Anyway great forum and great info thanks man!

also I dont have any aromasin now so maybe I should finish with the temox this time? From what you said I think still forget temox and finish with Clomid.

thanks

Wow heavyiron that was really a great imformative post. Cleared up so many questions I have about these drugs, PTC etc. There is so much info out there and sometimes I think people want to complicate it to death. I am about to try my second cycle but have been taking the time to try to get the right info. I barely knew what to do with my PTC now but so far I think I am alright according to your info. THe one thing I wonder and also was asking myself before I ever read your post is why use temox at all if it only protects you from bitch tit via receptor site block. I should take Aromasin which will prevent conversion in the first place right? So I should eliminate temox altogether or just keep what I have left of it for a bitch tit emergency or somethig like that. One thing I really would love your opinion on is the following which suggest NOT doing hcg during post cycle therapy (pct).

I saw this on another board while researching this subject:

For preservation of testicular sensitivity, use 250iu every 4 day starting 14 days after your first anabolic steroids dose. At the end of the cycle, drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - two weeks before the anabolic steroids clear the system. For example, you would drop HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - about the same time as your last Testosterone Enanthate shot. Or, if you are ending the cycle with orals, you would drop the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - about 10 days before your last oral dose. This will allow for a sudden and even clearance in hormone levels. This will initiate a strong lh - leutenizing hormone - and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - surge from the pituitary, to begin stimulating your testes to produce testosterone. Remember, recovery doesn't begin until you are off HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - since your body will not release its own lh - leutenizing hormone - until the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - has cleared the system.

What do you think of this logic? I never came across anyone suggesting not using hcg if you do during a cycle but it makes a lot of sense. Right now I am doing it more or less your way but was taking temox which I will now stop and also taking clomid after one more hcg shot.

Anyway great forum and great info thanks man!

Thank you,

Arimidex is fine on cycle but some guys under dose it and have negative E2 sides so Nolva is nice to have for emergency gyno protection as it occupies the receptor.

I do not recommend HCG during post cycle therapy (pct) either.

Well damn I thought you were advocating Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during pct or did I read your ealier post wrong? Can you tell me what exactly I should be taking for pct after a pretty much beginner cycle of test and a little deca?

Back