First Cycle and PCT

hcg or no hcg during pct???

HEAVYIRON THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT INFO BUT YOU JUST REPLIED TO MY POST SAYING YOU DONT RECOMMEND Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DURING PCT BUT EARLIER YOU POSTED THE FOLLOWING SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS CORRECT? RIGHT NOW ALL i HAVE IS CLOMID, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AND TEMOX SO AND AM AT END OF SECOND WEEK OF PCT THAT STARTED TWO WEEKS AFTER LAST INJECT OF TEST SO THAT IS 4 WKS AGO NOW. I HAVE BEEN TAKING TEMOX EA OTHER DAY AND 1OOO IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) THREE DAYS A WEEK AND WAS GOING TO START CLOMID NEXT WEEK. NOW I AM THINKING FORGET THE TEMOX AND Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) SO i STOPPED TAKING THEM AND NOW WILL START CLOMID AND HOPE FOR THE BEST AND NEXT TIME DO IT RIGHT FROM THE START. WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT WOULD YOU DO PLEASE? THIS WAS YOUR SUGGESTION IN A PREV POST

recommend the following PCT protocol for esters like cypionate and enanthate;

Day 1-16 : 2500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day. (You may use less Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etd.)

100/100/100/50 clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

HEAVYIRON THANKS FOR ALL THE GREAT INFO BUT YOU JUST REPLIED TO MY POST SAYING YOU DONT RECOMMEND Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) DURING post cycle therapy (pct) BUT EARLIER YOU POSTED THE FOLLOWING SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT IS CORRECT? RIGHT NOW ALL i HAVE IS CLOMID, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) AND TEMOX SO AND AM AT END OF SECOND WEEK OF post cycle therapy (pct) THAT STARTED TWO WEEKS AFTER LAST INJECT OF TEST SO THAT IS 4 WKS AGO NOW. I HAVE BEEN TAKING TEMOX EA OTHER DAY AND 1OOO IU Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) THREE DAYS A WEEK AND WAS GOING TO START CLOMID NEXT WEEK. NOW I AM THINKING FORGET THE TEMOX AND Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) SO i STOPPED TAKING THEM AND NOW WILL START CLOMID AND HOPE FOR THE BEST AND NEXT TIME DO IT RIGHT FROM THE START. WHAT DO YOU THINK OR WHAT WOULD YOU DO PLEASE? THIS WAS YOUR SUGGESTION IN A PREV POST

recommend the following post cycle therapy (pct) protocol for esters like cypionate and enanthate;

Day 1-16 : 2500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) every other day. (You may use less Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) if your testes are normal in size AND you have been using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle, i.e. 1,000iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etd.)

100/100/100/50 clomid (50mg taken twice per day weeks 1-3 after aas ester clears)

20mg/20mg/20mg/10mg Aromasin (20mg daily for 3 weeks, 10mg daily in week 4)

3g Vit C every day split in 3 doses

10g creatine daily

You cut off the next paragraph which explains the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) use in more detail.

"The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is administered BEFORE the ester clears to increase the mass of the testes and bring back ITT levels. This will allow the testes to sustain output of testosterone sooner."

When you inject your last test E or C shot the testosterone is still in your system for 10-16 days so you are technically still on testosterone and not quite post cycle yet. Once the ester clears you are post cycle IMHO.

If you are on a shorter ester like propionate then the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) must be backed up a bit. That's why I wrote in the first post "The Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is administered BEFORE the ester clears..."

Once the ester clears you may start SERM treatment.

OH ok so where it says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) days 1-16 that is the roughly two weeks after last shot of test while it is clearing you keep taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then stop after that?

excellent read and great feed back , a big thank you too all the people who take the time to help and answer questions on this site!

OH ok so where it says Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) days 1-16 that is the roughly two weeks after last shot of test while it is clearing you keep taking the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) then stop after that?

Yes sir, assuming a long ester like Cypionate.

this isnt rocket science bro , dont over think it . heavyiron thinks gains decline after that many weeks , it doesnt mean you will explode after 10 weeks lol. if all else fails do 11 weeks lol.

i dk he might got to becare there bro first time users have been known to self combust:flamingma

hey I was wondering, I need help, I need to put on around 15 pounds of muscle and at the same time shred off my belly fat. my goal is 3 months, what products you recommend for doing so. I worked out before but now I'm serious to dedicate myself towards 5 days a week for the next 3 months. please help me out

welcome to ology
1st tell us everything height/weight/age/training experience [ years ] / steroid experinece /etc.

Great Info HeavyIron,

Quick Question for you, I have heard of people waiting 10-14 days after last TEST E Pin then begin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Blast phase of 10 days then after the blast phase start Clomid Nolva PCT...Aromasin is run throughout entire cycle, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 10 day blast, and PCT.

What are your thoughts on this??

First cycle thoughts

6'2
190 lbs
10% bf
23 yrs old

Week 1-12 or 15: Test Cyp 400mg
Thoughts on length?

Thoughts on running anything with the test or having either Nolva or tamoxifen on hand in case of gyno issues?

Would like to run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the whole time unless you think it isnt necessary?

500 I.U. twice Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Weekly

10-25 M.g. aromasin daily

100/100/100/50 Clomid 4 weeks

20mg/20mg/20mg Aromasin 3 weeks

Vitamin C, Creatine, and Tribulus....

Experience would be appreciative...

I started my first cycle yesterday and am wondering is hcg necessary for post cycle therapy (pct) I have femara on hand and plan to use 1.5 mg daily and up it to 2.5 mg daily for weeks 10-12 also I'm taking creatine to help retain fluid absorption. Any thoughts?

Great Info HeavyIron,

Quick Question for you, I have heard of people waiting 10-14 days after last TEST E Pin then begin Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Blast phase of 10 days then after the blast phase start Clomid Nolva PCT...Aromasin is run throughout entire cycle, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 10 day blast, and PCT.

What are your thoughts on this??

I prefer Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before the ester clears as indicated in my first post brother.

hey heavyiron i tried to send you a message but it will not allow me . had a question for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), aromasin and clomid

I started my first cycle yesterday and am wondering is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) necessary for post cycle therapy (pct) I have femara on hand and plan to use 1.5 mg daily and up it to 2.5 mg daily for weeks 10-12 also I'm taking creatine to help retain fluid absorption. Any thoughts?

Its not absolutely needed brother but it will likely speed recovery a bit.

well idk if its a good thing to ask on here but where might a good place too look for aromasin , Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), clomid and such

Back