First cycle --Beastdrol

ryand

I've been working out for years and I've never used anything more than creatine or protein supplements. I've hit a wall working out recently so I decided to try beastdrol b/c a friend had great results w/ it. The stack I got is this:

1 Beastdrol
1 Forged Liver Support
1 Forged Post Cycle
1 Forged Joint Repair
1 Forma Stanzol

and the cycle they suggest is this:

1-4 Beastdrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
1-4 Forged Joint Repair - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
1-4 Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-10 Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

I've read plently of reviews, please don't respond with how much you think Beastdrol sucks, I've already bought the stuff. I'm wanting to know if the forged post cycle and forma stanzol is sufficient enough as a good post cycle therapy (pct). Also, if you guys have any other suggestions I'd really appreciate it. My diet has been great for years.

Thanks!!

6'0" 200lbs 12%BF

Beastdrol is Superdrol.

I assure you Superdrol does not suck.

30mg/day is too much for a first time. 20mg (2caps/day) is plenty.

Oh and you most definately will need a SERM for post cycle therapy (pct) with Superdrol. It is arguably one of the strongest steroids ranking up there with Dbol and Anadrol.

A test base would be amazing to add.

Superdrol gets good reviews around here, but not alone. Its very similar to an oral only cycle. Think of superdrol as Dbol... it should just be used as a kickstart to a good test cycle or stack.

Superdrol is still gonna shut you down so you should supplement your test as Choco said.
Sdrol has its place here, but put a post cycle therapy (pct) in order.

this is a pretty harsh first cycle to run... you need to be aware of the sides associated with beastdrol... i would really recommend stating with something more mild like helladrol and then running beast for a second cycle... but if you are intent on running it, you definitely need a serm in pct... i prefer torem, but i am sure others will tell you nolva or clomid... you definitely need something though bro... chemicalneed.com is the place you want to go and get these... btw, i dont think anyone is going to tell you it sucks... in fact, you will hear the complete opposite about it...

Thanks for the feedback guys I appreciate it. I'll be starting the cycle this week or next week. Would this be good for the SERM post cycle therapy (pct) chemicalneed.com/liquid-torem-60mgs-ml-60ml.html?? Also, should I take the liquid Torem along with forged post cycle? I plan on running the beastdrol alone for the first 4 weeks...Is that a bad idea or should I stack something else with it (I'm looking to break a wall, and gain some weight...I'm not trying to gain 20lbs or anything so I think the beastdrol solo will be strong enough for me).

This is what I'm workin with right now, and the cycle they suggest is this:

1-4 weeks Beastdrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
1-4 weeks Forged Joint Repair - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
1-4 weeks Forged Liver Support - 1 capsule 2 times a day morning and night.
4-8 weeks Forged Post Cycle - 2 capsules 2 times a day morning and night.
4-10 weeks Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

I'm going to add a SERM post cycle therapy (pct) during weeks 4-8 like you guys suggested (did some of my own reading also). Most likely Liquid Torem unless anyone has better suggestions.

Superdrol gets good reviews around here, but not alone. Its very similar to an oral only cycle. Think of superdrol as Dbol... it should just be used as a kickstart to a good test cycle or stack.

Superdrol is still gonna shut you down so you should supplement your test as Choco said.
Sdrol has its place here, but put a post cycle therapy (pct) in order.

Agree with this. Superdrol is definetly some strong shit. I have gotten the most drastic results in one month with this shit stacked with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose test than any other steroid I have taken yet. Shredded up and put on muscle. Gained strength and got vascular as shit. Its also one of the harshest things you can take. Its very liver toxic and comes with a lot of sides. Not reccommended for beginners and I would never advise using any steroid or PH without a test base.

i agree w what these guys are saying...

im starting a cycle soon that includes superdrol.

you should really look into turning the powder into an oral solution. you can administer smaller doses throughout the day that way and keep your levels more stable.

Agree with this. Superdrol is definetly some strong shit. I have gotten the most drastic results in one month with this shit stacked with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose test than any other steroid I have taken yet. Shredded up and put on muscle. Gained strength and got vascular as shit. Its also one of the harshest things you can take. Its very liver toxic and comes with a lot of sides. Not reccommended for beginners and I would never advise using any steroid or PH without a test base.

What test base do you recommend? Like I said this is what I'll be running soon:

1-4 weeks Beastdrol - 1 capsule 3 times a day spread out morning, Noon, and night.
4-10 weeks Forma Stanzol - 5 pumps rubbed on your chest 2 times a day morning and night.

I understand a SERM post cycle therapy (pct) would be good for weeks 4-8. Is a SERM post cycle therapy (pct) different than a test base, or what is an example of a test base product? Should I forget about the FORGED POST CYCLE I bought or take it in conjunction with the SERM post cycle therapy (pct)? I have a B.S. in human biology so I'm looking for guidance on what other products to read into. I can understand the material but I literally know nothing about taking steroids other than what I've read recently. I'm making the choice to do this, so I really want to do things right...for my health more so than the benefits.

If you need info on the FORGED products, I got this stack from https://mrsupps.com/Products/5/Forged+Post+Cycle/

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

What test base do you recommend? Like I said this is what I'll be running soon:

I understand a SERM PCT would be good for weeks 4-8. Is a SERM PCT different than a test base, or what is an example of a test base product? Should I forget about the FORGED POST CYCLE I bought or take it in conjunction with the SERM post cycle therapy (pct)? I have a B.S. in human biology so I'm looking for guidance on what other products to read into. I can understand the material but I literally know nothing about taking steroids other than what I've read recently. I'm making the choice to do this, so I really want to do things right...for my health more so than the benefits.

If you need info on the FORGED products, I got this stack from https://mrsupps.com/Products/5/Forged+Post+Cycle/

Thanks guys I really appreciate it.

At the very least get some transderm from NTBM as a test base. You can use the forged PCT in conjuction with a serm. Pick up some nolva from one of the site sponsers and hit that wks 4-8 at 40/40/20/20.

THIS + torem for post cycle therapy (pct). than also use hawthorn berry to keep your blood pressure down.

Beastdrol is Superdrol.

I assure you Superdrol does not suck.

30mg/day is too much for a first time. 20mg (2caps/day) is plenty.

Oh and you most definately will need a SERM for PCT with Superdrol. It is arguably one of the strongest steroids ranking up there with Dbol and Anadrol.

A test base would be amazing to add.

This is what I'm saying... Superdrol is an amazing oral steroid. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVEEEEEEEEITTTTT

But I definitely always use it now to kick off a test cycle.

A nice mass stack i always use is

1-12 700mg Test E
1-4 Superdrol

I wouldnt run SD as a first cycle man.....

Why not?

There's nothing wrong with a lower dose of SD as a first cycle.

Ya one could always use some Halo but to tell you the truth I didn't get much from the weaker orals.

I just love SD.
Ultradrol was pretty decent too but IMO not as potent as SD

As far as furst cycles go you kind of went right for the most powerful oral steroid you could ever get lol. You skipped a few levels but at least you have the entire cycle planed out fine.

M friend I am the designer and creator of beastdrol and every other product you are also taking. I been in this industry doing what I do not for 5 times as long as everyone in this thread has even been around the forum. THOUSANDS!! Of people have ran the exact same cycle you are about to run some not as well laid out but almost every last one of them loved the cycle and the gains they got from it.

You have a great lay out and about the only thing I would add is Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm during the cycle and that is about it. You will have a great cycle, you will recover just fine. If my words do not end up true than Ill refund you all of it my self.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD A SERM TO PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only going to make you feel like crap and its not going to add a single thing to the post cycle therapy (pct). Most of the people telling you to do this are doing so simple because they have no Idea what forma-stanzol really is and what is in the product. Its a strong "drug" known as formastan or formally known as Lentaron I.M. Depot® <00 go ahead and look it up it was a suicidal or also known as ***8220;steroidal***8221; aromatase inhibitor that was made and sold by pharmaceutical companies for many years. Than it also has natural serms/phytoserms that work like a serm would too. On top of that 7,8 Benzo which will brake the blood brain barer and cause the release of gNRH..

With the added post cycle a fairly good natural test booster your pct will be just fine. I want you to run the cycle exactly how you have it laid out. If your not perfectly recovered after the pct than I will refund you for all of it and buy you everything you need for any other kind of pct you want to do.. But I know for a fact you will be fine... Enjoy and keep me posted.

Why not?

There's nothing wrong with a lower dose of SD as a first cycle.

Ya one could always use some Halo but to tell you the truth I didn't get much from the weaker orals.

Halo has no Androgenic affect..it's rated at zero but it's all 100%Anabolic.So if you feel tired...Halo is the one to perk ya up and the muscles will love it!

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD A SERM TO post cycle therapy (pct)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's right.
Beastdrol will drop your estrogen to zero,with post cycle therapy (pct) or during it, it will maintain at least some Estrogen in your blood but not enough to give ya bitch tits.

Last edited:
As far as furst cycles go you kind of went right for the most powerful oral steroid you could ever get lol. You skipped a few levels but at least you have the entire cycle planed out fine.

M friend I am the designer and creator of beastdrol and every other product you are also taking. I been in this industry doing what I do not for 5 times as long as everyone in this thread has even been around the forum. THOUSANDS!! Of people have ran the exact same cycle you are about to run some not as well laid out but almost every last one of them loved the cycle and the gains they got from it.

You have a great lay out and about the only thing I would add is Hcgenerate 3 caps am 2 caps pm during the cycle and that is about it. You will have a great cycle, you will recover just fine. If my words do not end up true than Ill refund you all of it my self.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD A SERM TO post cycle therapy (pct)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only going to make you feel like crap and its not going to add a single thing to the post cycle therapy (pct). Most of the people telling you to do this are doing so simple because they have no Idea what forma-stanzol really is and what is in the product. Its a strong "drug" known as formastan or formally known as Lentaron I.M. Depot® <00 go ahead and look it up it was a suicidal or also known as ***8220;steroidal***8221; aromatase inhibitor that was made and sold by pharmaceutical companies for many years. Than it also has natural serms/phytoserms that work like a serm would too. On top of that 7,8 Benzo which will brake the blood brain barer and cause the release of gNRH..

With the added post cycle a fairly good natural test booster your post cycle therapy (pct) will be just fine. I want you to run the cycle exactly how you have it laid out. If your not perfectly recovered after the post cycle therapy (pct) than I will refund you for all of it and buy you everything you need for any other kind of post cycle therapy (pct) you want to do.. But I know for a fact you will be fine... Enjoy and keep me posted.

What would the purpose of taking Hcgenerate during the cycle be? Just to maximize gains? Thanks for the feedback guys. I started this past week and I've experienced only good things so far. I'll keep on with updates and stats. Thx for the response!

Been on beast a week today. I've gained a solid 2lbs. I haven't noticed much in strength gains yet, but a noticeable size gain and overall my physique is hardening. Going to check BF% this week or next week

I would do a cycle of Helladrol first and maybe super for a 2nd cycle.

Is this because of physiological tolerance or what? Easier on the body or just the best way to maximize gains?

Starting my second week, I take back the comment about no strength gains yet. I'm trying not to go overboard with my limits to avoid injury. Lol but I repped my deadlift max last week like it was a warmup set. I'm up 5lbs.

bad side effects

YOU DO NOT NEED TO ADD A SERM TO PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its only going to make you feel like crap and its not going to add a single thing to the post cycle therapy (pct). Most of the people telling you to do this are doing so simple because they have no Idea what forma-stanzol really is and what is in the product. Its a strong "drug" known as formastan or formally known as Lentaron I.M. Depot® <00 go ahead and look it up it was a suicidal or also known as ***8220;steroidal***8221; aromatase inhibitor that was made and sold by pharmaceutical companies for many years. Than it also has natural serms/phytoserms that work like a serm would too. On top of that 7,8 Benzo which will brake the blood brain barer and cause the release of gNRH..

With the added post cycle a fairly good natural test booster your pct will be just fine. I want you to run the cycle exactly how you have it laid out. If your not perfectly recovered after the pct than I will refund you for all of it and buy you everything you need for any other kind of pct you want to do.. But I know for a fact you will be fine... Enjoy and keep me posted.

I'm on week # 3 w/ beast. I've gained around 10 lbs depending on fluctuation but, I've def gained a solid 5 lbs. I've been having noticeable gains in strength also.

My one MAJOORRRRR concern...I haven't really noticed an increase in sex drive and there's been one or two occasions where I've lost an erection mid-session and have been unable to get it back for a few minutes even though there's a hot piece of ass right in front of me. I read about how this might be a side effect... regardless it's not cool and I need help lol. This has never happened to me before, I'm even invulnerable to whiskey dick. I have 2 weeks left of beast, I've been taking 3 caps daily. Do I need to drop the dosage to 2 caps? Do I need to add a test base to the rest of my cycle and continue it into the post cycle therapy (pct)? If there's nothing I can supplement to fix this until I finish the cycle, I'm going to give up the cycle. I can deadlift a ton of weight on this shit but, I'd much rather keep an erection. holy shit. Any advice appreciated. Thanks guys.

Back