First cycle, beginner help and advice please

alexsanders94

Hi guys,
I'm a 20 year old male, been going to the gym for the past 3 years, the past 1 consistently (only took 9 shitty weeks off due to crap work) and am looking into steroids to help build a better physique. I'm around 5'9", weigh 81kg (176pounds?) and have a body fat % of around 15%.
I've seen a few cycles such as ones with deca, sust 250 and anadrol, but found one I think suits me which is Test Cypionate, Deca, and dianobol.
3 x Testosterone Cypionate (10ml vials 200mg/ml - INJECTABLE) ROHM Labs
2 x Nandrolone Decanoate (10ml vials 300 mg/ml - INJECTABLE) ROHM Labs
2 x Dianabol (100 x 10mg tablets - PRAL) ROHM Labs
1 x Milk Thistle (120 x 8085mg tablets - ORAL) 1 x PCT Tablets (120 tablets - ORAL)
My only issue is that the recommended intake of test cypionate is 600mg and I hope my maths is correct in saying they only supply 1 weeks worth? Am I just being an idiot or am I gonna have to fork out £130 a week on test c?
Had no idea it was this expensive. Also going to be taking some form of anti oestrogen like novaldex and most definitely a PCT course after.

Help please on whether this is a good stack and if I will be spending a tonne more money than I originally thought?
Cheers guys, much appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
you are 20 years old.. slow your role.. what makes you think you should be doing a cycle in the first place??

you are 20 years old.. slow your role.. what makes you think you should be doing a cycle in the first place??
Because he's 20, he is immortal, he is unwilling to do the hard work, he is entitled.

You have a lot of research to do. Not to mention your age, that cycle isn't recommended for a first timer. You are off on a lot of things. Nolva IS a pct product and not usually taken during cycle. Take some time to learn more before you end up possibly damaging your hpta. Not worth it.

For first time, I would just do test by itself..and not 600 mg's of it a week lmao.. i would do 200mg a week for 10 or 12 weeks for first time.. see how your body reacts..for all you know you could be allergic to the stuff

For first time, I would just do test by itself..and not 600 mg's of it a week lmao.. i would do 200mg a week for 10 or 12 weeks for first time.. see how your body reacts..for all you know you could be allergic to the stuff

Cheers for the decent reply :)

That not a decent reply at all. That horrible advice. Youre 20. You shouldn't be cycling. When you are ready and decide to do so, you want 5-600 mgs a week of test for your first run. 200 is more like a trt dose. You will still be young when you start your first cycle (25) and you don't want to shut yourself down just to replace your natural levels which will still be high... Research and more research.

Cheers for the decent reply :)
of course you reply to the 1 post that says what you wanna hear. honestly 20 is too young. plain and simple. it has nothing to do with maturity or training experience, it has to do with body and brain development. your body and brain are still developing and steroids will stunt this development. even if you were 30 i would still tell you do not cycle yet because you don't even know how to read a label. you were about to shoot all 3 bottles of test in one week. its 200mg/ml meaning for every ml you inject, it's 200mg of test. not 200mg in the entire bottle. jesus do some research

We all thought that way at his age. Lol
true. but i wanted to do steroids at 20 too but i made my own decision to wait and gather knowledge for a few years, being 20 is not an excuse to be naive and ignorant.

Hahaha thanks, that's what I was trying to understand, I did think it was a bit fucking much. What age did you start? And what age would you recommend starting?

Hahaha thanks, that's what I was trying to understand, I did think it was a bit fucking much. What age did you start? And what age would you recommend starting?

Did you need pay attention to what some of the vets have said?

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/664646-cycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

Read that for 5 more years and maybe you will get it.

I started at 24 and had 3 years of research and forum reading under my belt. By the time I was ready to cycle I didn't have to post a thread asking how to do it. I got everything i needed beforehand and was aware of every possible side effect and how to combat it. I had my doses correct and everything was by the books. I learned all I could about every compound and proper use of each. Did a test only cycle and guess what?......ended up on trt anyways. never recovered. moral of the story....learn all you can before you do this because it's very easy to screw up.

Back