first cycle bit of gear (dbol) shortage ????

PaulRoncelli

I have finally decided to begin my first cycle of steroids it is going to be a low dose and I am doing this for safety precautions. I have thought about taking steroids for a long time.

Products I have obtained: (all top notch from Z - Pharmaceuticals).....

50 tabs Nolvadex (20mg per tab)
50 tabs dbol (10mg per tab)
10 ml vial test enenthate (250mg per cc/ml)

I just want to make sure before I began my cycle if it is okay to only have 50 tabs of dbol. I wanted to do a 4 week cycle but I did not get enough dbol and do not want to wait for the next shipment to come in as it takes a long time.

I was going to dose (dbol):

Week 1-2: 20mg per day
Week 3: 30 mg per day
I will also be taking the test en:
Week 1 - 10: 250 mg a week

Week 12 - 14: Nolvadex 20mg per day
Week 14 - 16: Nolvadex 40mg per day

That would give me one pill of dbol left as I do not have enough tabs to follow through with week 4 like I had planned. Will it be okay to cut the dbol a week short and continue with the test injections like normal for the 10 week cycle. (obv follow through with the PCT)

Is it okay to cut the dbol a week short?
How does that simple cycle look for a beginner?

Let me add . .

I have been pondering steroids for years.
I am 21 years of age and I have been training since I was 15 years old.

Naturally with a very strong diet I have gotten to 8 percent body fat.

Weight: 196 lbs

Bench Press Max: 335
Squat Max: 405
Deadlift: 550
Bicep Curl: 145

. . . . . Just some extra information thanks for reading, appreciate any answers you guys could give me!

Welcome aboard Paul!

250 mg of test is barely a replacement dosage, not worth shutting down the natural production of a healthy 21 year old over. This being your first cycle you should not even worry about the d-bol being part of the equation simply because you won't need it.

Think this over a bit more and wait until you have the things you need in hand to do a proper cycle. I suggest 500mg per week of testosterone for 12 weeks.

thanks for the input i did not think about it like that. If your body sees a surplus of testosterone it is told to shut down natty test levels automatically. the way i looked at it is if assuming (50 - 75) mg of test a week at my age is natural injecting 250mg is roughly 4-5 times more test anyways so I mean either way my body is going to tell itself to stop producing test . .. . .. . . i looked at it like with 500mg it would shut down naturally production even more.

That is not exactly how it works paul. Your natural levels at your age could easily be in the high 700-800's. 250mg of test injected would drop that natural number to nothing and then what you would end up with is whatever 250mg of outside test will raise your levels to. Which could be 600 or it could be 1500. This varies from person to person.

The risk vs reward is too high to gamble a cycle on when dealing with such low dosages.

thank you for your advice i have the gear and it will eventually be used so their is no harm in obtaining more and waiting a little while longer with the advice you have given i am going to do more research as health is key after all i am doing this to further improve my strength and overall health so i appreciate it

Back