first cycle..comments appreciated

buffaznguy

hey guys,

this will be my first AS cycle ever..been working out for over 6 years now and feel that i've peaked...gonna start a cycle wiht fina,winny, and test enan soon...looking to get cut and lean..have clomid, nolvadex and may get some liquidex for post cycle...gonna run the cycle for only 6 weeks..may extend it to 8-10 weeks depending on how much i got left..

stats are: 24 5'5" 150lbs 10%bf (calibers says less)14.25 bis, 15.5 calves, 23 quads, 38 chest..

workout: 3-4/week, cardio 3-5/week

diet: 300g protein, 30-50g carbs after workout, 30g fat,
supplements: ALA with biotin 300mg/day,milk thistle, multi vitamins,magnesium, melatonin in case of insomnia, 5-htp, vit.C, 2-4 tbs flax,

week 1-4- 500 Test Enan
week 2-6- Tren 75mg eod, 1cc 50 mg Win eod
week7-9 Clomid post cycle, nolvadex if needed, liquidex if needed during cycle..

i've started teh cycle on 5/20/03..i posted on another site...and thought i share with you all here..and want some feedback...i started out at 150lb and now im at 163.....that is not bad considering i dont eat over 2000cal...im luck if i get 1500 in a day..my appetite is somehow suppress..msut be all teh water im drinking.i've been on this cycle for almost 4 weeks now and havent notice much of getting cut..?should i be doing something different>?..

Getting cut is more about cardio and diet than about drugs, although the drugs certainly help.

I'm surprised you are gaining anything if you are really only taking in 1500-2000 cals per day. Do whatever you have to do to get that way up. More shakes, force feeding, whatever.

The cycle looks fine, albiet light on the tren and Winstrol (winny), but 6 weeks doesn't make that much sense to me. I would go to 10.

i do cardio 3-4x/week 30-45min low-med intensity..i thought my weight should be dropping but.i guess i dont have much to loose..the calibers says my body fat is around 4-6 but seem kinda low.a friend did that for me...reason i wanting to do a cutting cycle cause i've never seen myself shredded/rip...and abs has always been a struggle for me ..i should be posting pics soon..

Yea, your friend's measurement is off. I know that because if you were truly 6% or less nobody could say you weren't super shredded.

Given that cutting is your goal, I want to see how the diet breaks down.

Lets say
300 grams protein = 1200 cals (about 50%)
200 grams carbs = 800 cals (about 33%)
50 grams fat = 450 cals (about 18%)

You still ought to be getting more calories in since this totals 2450.

You may look like you aren't getting as cut as you want to due to water retention. Consider adding an antiestrogen such as arimidex.

I think the frequency and duration of your cardio is fine but I would recommend you try High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT). Do a search and read about it. It is great for fat loss.

You could also consider T3 and/or clenbuterol. Those always help.

Back