i am about 5'11
and 143 pounds
to get me wrong its like ave never worked out before i did
but most of my muscle is localized to where i trained

arms 15.5'
chest 37
some back muscle but not much
no legs never cared but now i do lol
the probelm with me is my precious worouts have been to get ripped more than getting bulky
and my genetics are thatt my body does not store much fat
but i do gian muscle quite fast but my bone structure is small
so pretty much i am not big boned
but gain muscle pretty fast
last year i gained 10 pounds of slid muscle naturally
mostly my arms and chest
and now am planning to move to the dark side and achieve an over all bulky look

the cycle am thinking consist of

400 mg of suston a week taken 200 mg twice a week
250 mg of deca once a wekk
40 mg d-bol daily

25 mg proviron

plz post i would like to know wat u guys think of this and if i should change anything

ohh ya am 18

and man i could probably do a small cycle with some hard training
what do u guys think of that

and ohh ya i actully made a typo am 5"10 not 5"11

Last edited:
here's some reading for you to get started.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later

There are many side effects, some of which are specific to teen users:

Acne
Possible increase in Male Pattern Baldness
Gynecomastia (bitch tits)
Stunted growth (premature closing of growth plates - not only affects height, but also other long bones such as collar bone)
Natural testosterone production supression (not ideal at such an important time for your endocrine system)
Risk of injury (anabolics normally provide an increase in strength. Muscles react more quickly than tendons. This can be an issue even for veteran lifters - potentially much more of a problem for novice trainers who's form is still likely to be poor)
Possible liver stress with alkylated steroids
Possible sexual dysfunction
Testicle shrinkage
Temporary infertility
Changes in blood lipids
Increases in blood pressure
Oedema

Oh geez dude, are you serious 143 and 5'10.

You want to get big, for your age 18, its simple, eat ,eat, eat and then eat some freaken more. Hit the freaken Gym Hard, no candy ass workouts.

Are you trying to be like this dummy here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...d-my-life-youtube-show-doing-cycle-roids.html

You are still growing , you dont need Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to mess you up, when you grow up some more, then you can think of aas. But for now you can get big on your own.

ok thank u guys u know wat u guys are right am just getting to ahead of my self
the only problem wat al do is probably work hard at the gym until i reach my natural limit and then when am at the peak of my limit then al probably think about steroids once again

but for now al just make a new prgram that consist of eating big and working big and sleeping big

and by the way am planning to post my result over a period of 3 months so al probably sent the present pic and update them as we go along

and by the way am also plannign to join a boxing club will the boxing hinder my gains even though am planning to take a shake after the workout there

Im going to take a guess and say that doing boxing , is going to have you burning a ton of calories.

Perhaps others have some input

my main objective is gain bulk i would really like to be 190 of hard muscle
and naturally my body is very low in fat so i think with hard work its possible but will the boxing hinder that bec like i said my main objective is to gain weight and bulk

i am pretty much fed up with being the skinny guy with big arms its time to gain some weight and pack it on my body

Everyone here is right, and only trying to look out for your best interest. You stated that you don't even work legs because you never really cared about them, but now you do. If you start training legs properly, you will no doubt put on some mass in a hurry. You have to make sure your diet is on point as well eating every 2 hours (hungry or not). A few supplements that I have taken that really worked well for me are Nytrowhey Extreme Protein, Synthatrex, and Myozene. All of these producst can be found at Discount Bodybuilding supplements, best creatine, discount protein powder, lowest prices, wholesale BSN, wholesale Muscletech, ON Protein, diet pills that work.. Just take heed to what people on this site tell you and you will be alright.

what more can I add.....................Just don't be a hard head like most, listen to the people on here and it will do you a world of good! I have made SO many comments on post like this but to make it short, you will actually gain less and hinder future gains by doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now. Right now you need three things and lots of them; FOOD, REST, GYM TIME, in that order! If you not making gains at 18 years old, at least one of those three need to be evaluated because most likely somethings not being done right!

Why don't you post some info like workout, current diet, etc, let us try and help with that first, please!

what more can I add.....................Just don't be a hard head like most, listen to the people on here and it will do you a world of good! I have made SO many comments on post like this but to make it short, you will actually gain less and hinder future gains by doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now. Right now you need three things and lots of them; FOOD, REST, GYM TIME, in that order! If you not making gains at 18 years old, at least one of those three need to be evaluated because most likely somethings not being done right!

Why don't you post some info like workout, current diet, etc, let us try and help with that first, please!

well put.. green 4 you

well breakfast is usally two bagels
lunch is two sandwiches usally roastbeef and a bottle of water
dinner is usally rice and some sort of meat or chicken
before sleep meal usally anything that i an get my hands on

and my work
out works like this
monday: chest and triceps
tuesday: off
wedenesday: back and biceps
thursday :legs
friday: abs
saturday off
saunday off
i sleep 8 hours a day and 10 on weekends

Think Protein Protein and Good Fatty Acids from Fish, Walnuts. fish oil ect...
Read, Incorporate in Your Workout and then Read Some More.

Bagel gots carbs and cheese is protein but that should be in addition to your main protein of the morning eggs whites are good i usually just boil 10 and eat 1 whenever i'm a lil empty. A good thing is protein shake in the mornin and at 1 at night make it a habit guarantee your weight will go up. Because now your definitely gonna get that required amount protein every day to grow.

another thing i tried when at your age is something called ZMA
its what alot of football players take and is allowed in the NFL
it increases natural test production by supporting some main vitamins and minerals that you burn alot more of when working out hard
basicly its this

Studies suggest that supplementing with 30mg of Zinc and 450mg of Magnesium per day can elevate testosterone levels
Most successful ZMA products have: Vitamin B6: 11mg, Magnesium: 450mg, Zinc: 30mg

So what i did was just bought a bottle of each from wallgreens and did my own combination every night *ps it makes u a lil sleepy* for cheaper

ZMA has the scientific research and real-world anecdotal evidence to launch it to a level previously held only by creatine. And the NFL has taken notice!

Take Some Creatine for stength also but this shit like everything else except vitamins, water, and protein is not meant to be taken every day of your life.

Do that but Eat Eat Eat till your Blown and maybe do Shoulders on that ab day since you forgot bout them and i hope you do lats and traps on back day or hope you aint forgot bout your forearms and felxors for your wrists

Doin legs will release alot of your test you got stored in there to blow up the rest of your body.
Remember these are your Climax of natural test days till your 21 you are already on steroids lol

bro if you need help..which i think you do ....ask around like ur doing...ok then decide what might be reasonable. look and read steroid profile that we have here.;.ok..g luck

Well first thing bro, going off of the diet info you posted above, I would make a good bet to say your probably not getting enough calories and no where near enough protein! You workout is not bad but you could make a few changes, 1)where are you shoulders, 2) you don't need to give abb's there own day, without seeing your "workload" I cant really add much more. Try this split, it always worked great for me;

Monday- legs
Tuesday- chest/tris
Wednesday- off
Thursday- back/bis
Friday- shoulders
Saturday- off
Sunday- off

Give that a try for a while and then after you feel its time for a change and you have made some good gains, go to something like a three on/one off. I would up the amount of food, for sure! A good guide line that works for most would be something like; 1.5g protein/lb, 3g carbs/lb, .5g fat /lb, that works out to like 22.5 calories/lb and that's not a bad place to start. I would work that out on paper over say six meals per day and use it as a minimum requirement. Try each day to consume more then the minimum and more then the day before. Eat the right foods to get those numbers and at the right times, you shouldn't have much trouble with Bf if you do so!

I can almost guarantee that if you do the things myself and others are telling you to do, you will make some good gains right from the start. Again at you age, if you do the right things (training/diet/rest), you will make gains! You will only slow you progress by doing Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) now and that would completely defeat the point of doing them in the first place! Just train hard with the split I gave you (if you like it), get enough rest, and EAT, you will grow brother, I promise you that much! Just be sure to document you diet because you will almost always get less then your thinking when not keeping track.

Good Luck bro and keep us all posted!

Back