FIRST Cycle, Experts welcomed :)

JakeJapperty

Hey Guys,

First I want to thank everyone for their threads. I cannot tell you how much they have helped me organize my cycle and learn about the whole process. I am a 24yo guy who has been lifting fairly consistently the past 4 years. I got into a relationship at the end of last year and allowed myself to go to shit. I started hitting the gym again really hard in May and have gotten back into really good shape (Before and after pics included).

View attachment 546508View attachment 546507

Below are my stats, diet and planned cycle:
5'10"
191 pds
14% bf

Breakfast:

2 hard boiled eggs 140 cal/12g protein
Cup of orange juice 110 cal/2g protein
Peanut butter and banana sandwich 440 calories/13 g protein
Protein shake 170cal/20 g protein
String cheese 50 cal/6g protein
Men's One a Day 0/0
Yogurt 90 cal/10g protein

Small Meals:
6 full carrots 180 cal/6g protein
2 string cheese 100 cal/12g protein
Apple 130 cal/1g protein
Peanut butter and banana sandwich 440 cal/13g protein
Orange 65 cal
Applesauce 50 cal
Can of tuna 100 cal/20 g protein
Protein shake 170 cal/20g protein

Lunch:
2 Chicken breast 240 cal/50g protein
Veggies 70 cal/5g protein
12oz of milk 180 cal/18g protein
Can of tuna 100cal/20g protein

Dinner:
2 fish fillets 180 cal/40g protein
Can of Tuna 100 cal/20g protein

4000 calories: 317 grams protein

CYCLE
all gear from PG (GREATEST EVER)
Test E 500 mg/w 4 12 w, 250 mg Sunday and Thursday
Dbol 50 mg/d for 4 weeks
Arimidex 25 mg/d for 12 w
Milk Thistle
Multivitamin

Waiting 2 weeks then

post cycle therapy (pct) = Nolva 40mg/10 days and then 20mg until 4 weeks.

How does it look guys? Going with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because I want to try and avoid the sides as much as possible.

How does my post cycle therapy (pct) look? I know that some people have different preferences regarding Nolva and Clomid.

I know some people aren't big fans of kick starting with Dbol, but I love the stuff. I was one of those stupid football players back in the day who tried it by itself, and I was hooked. Not a lot of results, but I LOVE the feeling.

My goal is 20-30pds guys. I know that is extreme, but better to go big or go home in my opinion. My genes and weight gaining ability is pretty legit, as I have been able to gain 15 pds of lm naturally these past 5 1/2 months.

Looking forward to the feedback, will post a log throughout and am BEYOND stoked to start!

Last edited:
Run that DBOL 6 weeks. Thank me later. And bear in mind that if you eat 4000 cals a day right now, as you add LM youll have to increase it accordingly to continue to grow, especially if your shooting for 30lbs LM. Good luck with that. 12 weeks?....Im intrigued...Ill follow.

Why do you suggest upping the Dbol to 6 weeks? I've heard that it does nothing more than increase water weight.

Definitely understand about the diet, that's never really been a problem of mine. Will adjust as I grow!

Thanks NightRaids!

I would start out slow on the Aromatase inhibitor (AI), Im guessing you meant .25mg, and you def dont want to start with that everyday, right away(eod at the most!). Test E especially (long ester=longer buildup, therefore slower increase of estrogen).

I ignored everybodys advice of waiting till week 2 unless signs of gyno because I was thinking the same way you are (better safe than sorry). Ended up getting lethargic and tired as f*** all day

Im using e3d-ish (still dialing in) now because I think I was crashing my estrogen to early on ...Im basically suggesting to start off light on doses and should wait a week or two because of test E's long ester. Of course in the end its your call

Anyway...good luck bro!

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

First I want to thank everyone for their threads. I cannot tell you how much they have helped me organize my cycle and learn about the whole process. I am a 24yo guy who has been lifting fairly consistently the past 4 years. I got into a relationship at the end of last year and allowed myself to go to shit. I started hitting the gym again really hard in May and have gotten back into really good shape (Before and after pics included).

View attachment 546508View attachment 546507

Below are my stats, diet and planned cycle:
5'10"
191 pds
14% bf

Breakfast:

2 hard boiled eggs 140 cal/12g protein
Cup of orange juice 110 cal/2g protein
Peanut butter and banana sandwich 440 calories/13 g protein
Protein shake 170cal/20 g protein
String cheese 50 cal/6g protein
Men's One a Day 0/0
Yogurt 90 cal/10g protein

Small Meals:
6 full carrots 180 cal/6g protein
2 string cheese 100 cal/12g protein
Apple 130 cal/1g protein
Orange 65 cal
Applesauce 50 cal
Can of tuna 100 cal/20 g protein
Protein shake 170 cal/20g protein

Lunch:
2 Chicken breast 240 cal/50g protein
12oz of milk 180 cal/18g protein
Can of tuna 100cal/20g protein

Dinner:
2 fish fillets 180 cal/40g protein
Can of Tuna 100 cal/20g protein

4000 calories: 317 grams protein

CYCLE
all gear from PG (GREATEST EVER)
Test E 500 mg/w 4 12 w, 250 mg Sunday and Thursday
Dbol 50 mg/d for 4 weeks
Arimidex 25 mg/d for 12 w
Milk Thistle
Multivitamin

Waiting 2 weeks then

PCT = Nolva 40mg/10 days and then 20mg until 4 weeks.

How does it look guys? Going with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because I want to try and avoid the sides as much as possible.

How does my PCT look? I know that some people have different preferences regarding Nolva and Clomid.

I know some people aren't big fans of kick starting with Dbol, but I love the stuff. I was one of those stupid football players back in the day who tried it by itself, and I was hooked. Not a lot of results, but I LOVE the feeling.

My goal is 20-30pds guys. I know that is extreme, but better to go big or go home in my opinion. My genes and weight gaining ability is pretty legit, as I have been able to gain 15 pds of lm naturally these past 5 1/2 months.

Looking forward to the feedback, will post a log throughout and am BEYOND stoked to start!

I would keep the dbol at 4 weeks since this is your first cycle. I aggre about the adex. start at .25mg eod.

I would get clomid over nolva, but really should get both. and run nolva at 40mg for the first 2 weeks then 20mg for 2 weeks and clomid at 50mg a day.

No expert but I'll give my 2 cents anyway. You'll be happy with 500mg per week. You are also doing it right splitting it up into 2 pins per week. I did not do a kickstart with my first cycle as you are and I have to say it was a very slow start, so I don't mind te dbol first 4 weeks. I'm personally not running nolva bc everything I've read about it says it lowers igf1 and pct is a time when that is IMO crutial and as vengance says above i def wouldnt have a pct without clomid. But to each his own. As popeye suggests above, I'd also wait about two weeks to start Aromatase inhibitor (AI) bc long esters take that long to show full effect

Thanks a bunch Vengeance and Ozzy! What are the advantages and disadvantages of upping it like NightVision suggested besides the toxicity to the liver? Yeah that's what I am debating about, the Nolva v Clomid, I have seen cycles where guys take both and cycles where they take one or the other. post cycle therapy (pct) is an interesting animal, and I am looking forward to tinkering here and there throughout my future cycles

Well the Dbol issue is really not too big. I assure you that your gains will be more than JUST water weight, however, after some thought, I would agree with Vengeance, since its your first cycle, it'll be fine at four weeks. No big deal. And as far as Clomid and nolva...the majority of the guys I know run clomid AND nolva together and have good success with it. I am using it myself. Also a lot of pct advice on this board leans toward running both as well.
Vengeance NAILED it above on the dosages. Clomid 50mg/ED and Nolva 40mg/first 2 weeks and 20mg/last 2 weeks....Good advice. But the best advice I can give if you're concerned is just look into it and make an educated decision. Being a first cycle, you'll learn a lot, get your feet wet, and guys will chime in along the way.
Also, I too have Adex to run with my Test Prop, and I got all the way into my 3rd week before I notice any signs..(BARELY) that I needed to start using it. Even with the faster acting, short ester. Now I just run it at about .25mg every 3 days-ish just like popeye said. All good stuff above^^^, hope it helps. G'Luck.

NightRaids thanks for that advice. You are absolutely right, lol, I am DEFINITELY looking forward to learning throughout this cycle. I am most looking forward to the sheer mass that I will be gaining. I was a swimmer and football player back in high school and had absolutely no problem bulking for football and cutting for swimming. I plan on doing this cycle by the book, and am anticipating a 30 pd gain. And when that happens, I'm buying everyone on this thread a virtual beer haha

hey bro..i think you need to organize your diet into more smaller meals through out the day. diet it still going to be the biggest factor in the progress..juice or no juice..so probably do you good to sit and split up the meals and organize it into 6-7 smaller meals through out the day. from what i can above its only 4 meals right? or did i miss something?

also if your diet it spot on..then you will love test-e only for your first cycle. i gained 30lbs on my first run. keep the dbol for your second cycle (test+dbol)

good luck

Hey brownchoclit.. Yeah I actually have the small meals section broken up over the course of the day while at work. Should have specified that lol.. Man I sure hope that I'm able to, I'm still waiting for my gear to get here, Have you ever heard of Pinn?

Last edited:
no mate no idea what Pinn is..is it the company thats your gear is from? we usually get the gear here at our pharmacies in my country. so no fakes..but very limited choice. right..good to hear you have your diet sorted :)

No need to get into a discussion about pinn...this just is not the place. However, rest assured, you will be more than satisfied with what you get from pinn. TRUST ME! And dont worry, it'll arrive quickly...
Keep a good log, including pics, and G'Luck.

That's my bad NightRaids, should have known better :-/

UPDATE

Alright guys it's finally time! Just got my gear in today, and did my first pin. I know that it's not Thursday, but I am so ready to get this cycle started that I went for it. Did my daily Dbol and pinned 250 test e. Pinning was the definition of painless, went in like a champ. I'm interested to see if I develop any PIP but I have a pretty high pain tolerance so we'll see. The gear was top notch, and I am excited to provide a detailed thread in the Anabolic forum about my exemplary experience. I'm bout to head to the gym though, and will post another short update afterwards! Train hard guys!

TOTALLY killed it in the gym today. I shook up my workout routine and took the past 2 days off, wanted to be completely recharged for my first day of the cycle, and couldn't be happier. REALLY looking forward to seeing where I am this time next week with my strength gains from the Dbol. Grubbed out like crazy today with the meals on my diet, and my body definitely appreciated the added nutrients. Really tired and about to head to bed, will check back in tomorrow!

Phew, woke up this morning and had a slight dull soreness where I pinned yesterday, but nothing bad at all. Woke up early and grubbed out, went to the gym and did legs today. I've laid off legs the past 3 weeks because I had started to have some pain in my right knee, but today felt like a squatting virgin again. KILLED my leg workout from start to finish with no problem whatsoever. I think that it is interesting how my mind is working now that I have started my cycle. I am pushing myself to get every rep, and am beyond stoked to see the results in a few weeks. Came home from the gym and grubbed out again, protein today is sitting around 130 with cals at 2300 at 2:40pm. Tomorrow is chest and bi's, and I am EXCITED!!! Will post tomorrow, train hard guys!

There ya go bro...Get after it!! Glad to see youre movin right along. PIP's not sounding too bad for you, so rock it out bro. And get those weekly or Bi-weekly weigh-ins logged to bro. Same day of the week... Same time of day....for consistency. Im interested to see if you hit, or how close you get to hitting your goal. G'Luck...Keep it up.

Back