First cycle for September

l3eamel2

Hi guys, I need your advice on my first cycle.

I'm 20 years old, 230lb, 6'3", around 10% b/f and I have been cuttin up for the summer so my arms are down to 17" with my chest and stomach changing every week.

I have the opportunity to get a wide variety of stuff for Sept and beyond, just wondering what some ppl would recommend givin some of the stats that I've posted, I've been workin out for around 4 years consistently so dedication to an inject or complicated cycle isn't a problem, thanks for reading this you guys, great msg board.

20 is borderline for a first cycle but you have been training for long enough and we can be sure you won't end up a dwarf lol.

IMO you should start with 500 mgs. of test ethanate per week for 10 weeks. You should definately have anti estrogens on hand, and you may wish to control bloat by taking them even if you don't develop any gyno symptoms. I use arimidex. Clomid therapy should begin in week 13 and go through week 15. It would be nice if you could finish with test propinate in week 11-12, 100 mgs. eod would do nicely.

If you want, you could add deca or eq at about 400 mgs. per week for weeks 1-10.

You could also run an oral if you really want to go big. Dbol at 25-30 mgs. for the first 4-5 weeks. Be sure to protect your liver appropriately.

dbol 25mg/ed to jump start as it will take 4ish weeks to see/feel anything with the test
or
finish up with Winstrol (winny) 50mg/ed to harden up
dont run 2 orals in 1 cycle .... like trevdog said "Be sure to protect your liver appropriately. " i would reccomend 600mg ALA. i would also reccomend Tylers liver Detox.

i wouldn't run eq/deca your first time, just see how you react to the test, im sure you will get swole

wk1-10: 500mg test eth. (inject twice a week)

Anti-e's and help with bloat:
Nolvadex/Liquidex/Arimidex
how do you recommend he run them if he has bloat or signs of gyno?
with the nov. i was thinking 40mg for a couple of days if he spots any trouble then 20mg everyday after that?

With Clomid:
how long should he wait from his last shot (3 weeks?)
Day 1 300mg
Day 2-11 100mg
Day 12-21 50mg.

Thx for your reply Trevdog and iamcdn, I have 20, 50mg of the blue chinamans (ip) tabs given to me, so i could get more or run those at the end, what would you recommend.

Also about iamcdn's question of "how do you recommend he run them if he has bloat or signs of gyno?" what would you say Trevdog, thx for the quick reply.

Well you got my PM on the clomid. I agree with the advice on the Nolvadex.

With arimidex, I need very little to control bloat, only .25 mgs. per day takes care of me even when I go to a gram of test + 40 mgs. dbol. But I have learned from experience that I am very insusceptable to gyno and estrogen related problems. Everyone is different. Some guys would need 4X that much at half the dose of test.

With 500 mgs. of test, I would start with .5 mgs. of arimidex per day and see how it goes. You can adjust it as appropriate.

Back