First Cycle Help

pocko5

Hi Guys,

I have just started my first cycle... i have done a good amount of research and been training for just under a year. Current weight 81KG (180lbs) 16% body fat, i eat clean with around 250g of protein a day.

Basically i have had brought some juice very cheap from a friend that had stopped using due to reaching his size goals...

i have 7ml of test E 250 from Norma and 8ml of Deca (2ml bottles) from Alpha Pharma. (brought for £10)
As it is my First Cycle i have started as follows:
Week 1 - 7 = 250ml Test E
basically i am wondering if it is worth adding the Deca from weeks 2-6?
i am currently 4 days into week one, i have also ordered some nolva and clomid for PCT...

i am planning on doing 20ml of nova every 2 days from week 4 - 10 then starting clomid for 3 weeks 100ml the first week and 50ml the last two...
Any thoughts/advice would be greatly appreciated, especially on the deca.

Many Thanks

get a lot more test or stop .

7 weeks will only crush your natural test...4 weeks of deca is as useful as tits on a bull and will only make the shut down harder to recover from....

WELCOME

get a lot more test or stop .

7 weeks will only crush your natural test...4 weeks of deca is as useful as tits on a bull and will only make the shut down harder to recover from....

WELCOME
X2!! Def do more research, your current cycle idea would be a disaster, nothing positive

Agree. Stop now. You neither have any clue what youre doing and no where near enough product to do any good...only harm.

But welcome to ology...look...listen... and learn

I love when these kinds of threads start with "I have done a good amount of research"! Sorry bro but it sounds like you havent done nearly enough! As already stated get more test or dont do this.

good basic first cycle should be 500mg test a week for 8 weeks.... deca at 400mg for 8 weeks. The reason peoiple are saying you need to do more gear or quite is because 250 isn't enough test to do anything and you need to run test for 8 to 10 weeks as it takes 4 to kick in... also deca takes 4 weeks to fully kick in and you need more then 200mg a week to do anything. Hope this helps

there seems to be alot of conflicting advise depending on which forums you read etc... i am aware that this is a pretty short cycle, and am able to get some more test, as this seem necessary... however i have read a number of commens from people that have done 8 and 10 week test only cycles and made good - decent gains... im not necicerliy looking to get huge just to make some gains in terms of size and strengh and maybe loose a little body fat.

would you suggest increasing this to a 10/12 week test only cycle? also do you feel the post cycle therapy (pct) is sufficiant?

thanks for you replys/comments guys.

you will gain more with the deca but get more test no matter what at 250mg a week your really just wasting time and money. If you only want to do 4 weeks deca just drop it all together and save for next cycle when you have more because at week 4 it's just kicking in.

If you have access go for a test only 12 week cycle. @500mg/week, pick up an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), dont mess with the deca, and start your post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after your last pin.

Back