First Cycle Log

Ok two words to describe my workout tonite. HOLY FUCK!!!!! Did Chest and Bi's, man best workout ever, my new training coach is a nazi loool. Im sure he had a trouble childhood cuz he was going crazy on my ass and loving it. Pumps were massive and overall feeling was impresive. Love working out this way, Im absolutely positive to see results. I left everything in the gym, now lunch and off to bed. Good nite folks.

Cirrus

Nope, got nolva on hand but not running it right now. Will wait to see sign first an then use Aromatase inhibitor (AI). First time running so want to see how my body react to the cycle first before adding anything.

Cirrus

Great log so far, I'm gonna be doing the same thing hope it all goes well. Surprised that you're having problems sleeping? Weird.

Call me stupid but, are you literally just running your entire test vial under hot water? I've heard before about heating it to make injections easier but never really considered it.

And good idea throwing nolva into your post cycle therapy (pct), plan on doing the same. Good luck bro!

Thanks for the support and good luck with your journey.

To answer your question. No i dont run the vial under hot water. What I'll do is put some very hot water in a little container or cup if you like, and let the vial sit in there for a few minutes. I dont sumberge it in the water, the water mark is about 3/4 up the vial. Hope this makes sense, if not I'll try to snap pics next pin. It has made wonders for me, really a BIG difference.

Cirrus.

Ok so little update. Every thing is going to plan. My training has been going great, diet is still in check without cheats, and almost done with the second week. Pins are going smooth, but not feeling the test in the gym yet.

Now, I have question for you guys. I placed a order with Adromeds labs and received the package today (great guys to deal with by the way. Awesome service) . In this package was some Dbol. I was wondering if i should start taking it starting monday being two weeks into my cycle. It"s 20 mg per tabs, should i take 40 a day 20 in the morning and 20mg before workout. Or just wait to take it next cycle. I really want a kick so i personally think it would help, but then again it"s my first cylce so... Let me know what you think.

Cirrus.

well running d-bol up to, i like test only for first timer, so i feel you should wait until your next go. let the test kick in see how it is.

i know having that bottle there is tempting you.

** if you decide to run it can you cut the tabs in half? are they too brittle? you can use pill cut

take half a pill 3-4 times per day or 1 one pill twice a day am/pm

I'd wait though.

no they are caps, so cant split them up. But i hear you, ill see and maybe wait next cycle. It's just so tempting AAARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cirrus

Well tonite was the sickest leg workout ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing is i was kind of complaining about my kick in time and wondering if I should start taking Dbol. Well i got the answer to that this morning. FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!! The feeling i got today was weird all at once, had the back pumps, wild libido (wanted to fuck everything in sight) and my leg workout was off the roof.

The game as just started and Im loving it. Cant wait to see what the weeks to come will bring. Tomorrow is chest and Bi's and I'm already getting in the zone to fucking rape the dumbell rack LOL!!!!

Cirrus.

I am totally okay with you humping the squat rack. What a man and his squat rack do by themselves is nobody else's business. Are you seeing gains or does it just feel great at the moment?

I am totally okay with you humping the squat rack. What a man and his squat rack do by themselves is nobody else's business. Are you seeing gains or does it just feel great at the moment?

HAHAHA!!!! Thanks Bud. My starting weight was around 165 and now as of this morning im up 175 and looking even tighter in the mirror. So i would say yes. I fell great and my recovery time is the most noticable aspect. My workouts are really hard and taxing on the targeted muscle group, but i wake up the next morning feeling good with just a little bit of soreness but nothing major. The stiffness leaves my body during the day as I get ready to hit the next workout after diner.

CIrrus.

Little update,

Tonite i blasted through my Back & Calves workout. My lift are definetly going up big time. I feel the test for sure, and seem to see results in the mirror. I will take some pics this weekend for you to judge me on :D But i feel that my muscle are more full and am alot more strong in the gym. I know i wont gain alot of mass being on a cal deficit (almost maintenance) but i got the feeling that im shredding fat and gaining mass ( kind of a weird feeling ) might be in my head tho.

Cirrus

Well tonite was the sickest leg workout ever!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny thing is i was kind of complaining about my kick in time and wondering if I should start taking Dbol. Well i got the answer to that this morning. FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!! The feeling i got today was weird all at once, had the back pumps, wild libido (wanted to fuck everything in sight) and my leg workout was off the roof.

The game as just started and Im loving it. Cant wait to see what the weeks to come will bring. Tomorrow is chest and Bi's and I'm already getting in the zone to fucking rape the dumbell rack LOL!!!!

Cirrus.

It's on now...

Back