First cycle opinion wanted!

TrojanMan60563

Ok I am sure some will think this is a bit much for a first cycle. I do want honest feedback of what you all think of this cycle.

week 1-4: 30mg Dbol
week 1-12: 150mg Prop EOD
week 1-10: 300mg Deca weekly
week 9-12: 50mg Winny
week 9-12: T3
week 1-12: .25-.5mg Arimidex
PCT: Nolva, and HCG

I am currently on a 4500 calorie diet

I am 24 years old 5'11'' 258lbs 22-24% bodyfat

I will be weight training 6 days a week, and cardio 4-6 days split into 2 45 minute sessions.

I have been training since I was approx 13-14. I started out powerlifting with dad and after a leg injury I gave up the sport to pursue bodybuilding.

What kind of results can be expected with cycle and diet above. Thanks for your opinions and suggestions.

Why not do a cycle of Test Enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks. Then change it thereafter. Start with the Basics.

THEDENTIST said:
Why not do a cycle of Test Enanthate 500mg for 12 weeks. Then change it thereafter. Start with the Basics.

ditto besides why do u want inject that much on your first cycle not to mention take that much

taking more gear doesnt necessarily mean more gains bro

i would just stick with a test or eq cycle first bro imo

Test only is best for first cycle. I'd try and get my bodyfat down a bit before the cycle if i were you.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I am 24 years old 5'11'' 258lbs 22-24% bodyfat [/B]

Besides all the obvious reasons not to cycle while that fat, at 23% bodyfat you're going to be pumping out a lot of estrogen...

I'd scrap everything you've listed and do:

anavar - 40mg/day
T3 - 50mcg/day

For about 10-12 weeks with a long taper on the T3.

can't I loose the bodyfat on this cycle? Add muscle and loose fat at the same time with a clean diet and some cardio. I am going to use the deca more for joints then for the mass, and the Winstrol (winny) is help harden my muscles before comming off the test. I figured the arimidex all the way through will keep down the estrogen due to being a little "fat" and being on test. I figured in return this would allow me to gain muscle and use the fat I have for energy along with my diet. The D-Bol was orginally in place because I was going to do enanthate, but after talking to people that really like prop I thought of going that route to get more of an immediate effect from the test. I was going to do 250mg enanthate E3D so I figured whats EOD not that big of a difference. I am going to rotate between 6 sites for injections. with a very clean diet 4500 calories high in protein shouldn't I see good gains, and loose fat?

dont listen to these people

keep the test like it is

run the dbol for all 12 weeks

and throw some tren in there 75 eod

keep it simple but effective

the biggest mistake people make is ruining their first cycle with test only, you're first cycle you blow up like no other, dont waste it.

Jorge Grande said:
dont listen to these people

keep the test like it is

run the dbol for all 12 weeks

and throw some tren in there 75 eod

keep it simple but effective

the biggest mistake people make is ruining their first cycle with test only, you're first cycle you blow up like no other, dont waste it.

Ruining? I gained 30 lbs and kept 27 on my first cycle of test only. Nice job ruining it huh. :rolleyes:

Dbol will make you more fat.

i wouldnt listen to jorje grande.... a first cycle with tren dbol test Winstrol (winny) and t3 is not a smart idea

dbol for 12 weeks? I think I'll keep my liver thank you. I don't want to mess with tren yet. i was thinking of trying it in a couple of cycles from now during a precontest cycle. I have heard a lot of people do well on test only for their first time. I have also heard people that run enanthate for 10-12 weeks their first time 500mg/week and are on like week 5-6 wondering if its going to ever start working.

TrojanMan60563 said:
dbol for 12 weeks? I think I'll keep my liver thank you. I don't want to mess with tren yet. i was thinking of trying it in a couple of cycles from now during a precontest cycle. I have heard a lot of people do well on test only for their first time. I have also heard people that run enanthate for 10-12 weeks their first time 500mg/week and are on like week 5-6 wondering if its going to ever start working.

you've been conditioned to think the way you do

why cant you run a low dose of dbol for 12 weeks? have you ever done it?

also, for everyone who gained 30 pounds on their first cycle of test only there are two people who gained 10.

daan69 said:
Dbol will make you more fat.

i wouldnt listen to jorje grande.... a first cycle with tren dbol test Winstrol (winny) and t3 is not a smart idea

dbol will not make you 'more fat' it might make you a little bloated but so might test.

and i never said run t3 with that, i said keep the test the same, dbol, and tren

do it and blow up and thank me later

Jorge Grande said:
dbol will not make you 'more fat' it might make you a little bloated but so might test.

and i never said run t3 with that, i said keep the test the same, dbol, and tren

do it and blow up and thank me later

i ran a dbol and test cycle my first time and i wish i hadnt. I ended up keeping the gains from the test, but as soon as i stopped the dbol all of that muscle turned to fat. by the way just on those 2 i gained 30 pounds. there is absolutely no need for all of those drugs the first time around.

TrojanMan60563 said:
I have also heard people that run enanthate for 10-12 weeks their first time 500mg/week and are on like week 5-6 wondering if its going to ever start working.

I'm one of those people that didn't respond well to Test Enth;) But the great thing is now I know that...so my next cycles were created accordingly.

If you run 4 or 5 different Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) your very first cycle then how do you know what is really doing what? In other words if you gain 20 lbs off a 12 week Deca,D-bol,Winny, and prop cycle, but could have got the same exact gains from a Test only cycle then aren't you just wasting your money? A test only cycle is a relativley cost effective first cycle and its for a purpose(to find out how you respond to a given AAS).

The same goes for sides...if you running Deca and Test prop and find out your gyno prone...which is causing the gyno..the deca or test? Which do you use to rectify the situation:a anti-e or anti-progesterone?

Anyway you get the point;)

TH

I would say cut out the T-3 unless you want to be skin and bones. Run Test only. I gained 20 pounds on my first cycle of test enanthate 500Mg/Wk and lost Bf at the same time. Hard to believe but true.

Shit, dude. Training for 6 days a week? I'd say even on the sauce that that'd be overtraining a tad. I'd cut it down to 4 days, at *most*. I guess you could go 5 if you really wanted to, but many experts agree that 4 days a week is best.

You can pump yourself full of androgens all you want -- but you aren't going to grow if you continually supress your IGF1 and GH levels by overtraining.

Well I don't exactly train 6 days a week. I workout 4 days on 1 day off then repeat.

Day 1: Back
Day 2: Chest/Bi
Day 3: Legs/calves
Day 4: Shoulders/Tri
Day 5: Off
Repeat

Back