First cycle test c a couple ph for kicker

Gfunky

Rock Star
Been lurking around reading peoples logs for a while, decided to post up my log so I can keep track of what I like and what I felt worked and didn't.

Stats
38 years young
222 pounds
5' 10 1/2"
Squat 475
Bench 325
Deadlift 501
Sitting at 9-10% BF

Here is the plan
wk 1-12 Test C 400mg per week(real pharm grade watson)

wk 1-6 Trenazone 1ml per day up to 1.5ml per day

wk 3-9 Havok 30/30/40/40/50/50

On TRT so no PCT will be used.
Arimadex on hand in case of need.

Don't care so much about weight if I gain 20 pounds cool if I gain 5 just as cool, looking for strength and recomp. Losing body fat while gaining lean mass.

Diet
6-7 meals per day
meal 1
5 eggs
2 slices bread or 1/2 cup oatmeal
1/2 grape fruit
meal 2
after workout
acia berry juice 8-10 oz
40 gm protein
meal 3
Shake 40 gm protein 1 banana,1/2 cup strawberries, 2 teaspoons peanut butter
meal 4
8oz chicken
1 cup asparagus
1 slice bread
meal 5
8oz talapia
2 cups spinach w/rasperry vinegrette dressing
10 almonds
meal 6
either talpia, chicken, or cod
2 cups zucchini/squash or 2 greek yogurts
1 slice bread
meal 7
48gm casein

Every 3 days is a carb up day same type of thing 8oz protein source but lots of brown rice thrown in.

Support supps
Organ Sheild
CoQ10 400 mg
Multi
taurine 7-10gm daily until after havok
Fish oil 2800mg per day
Vit D 10000ui per day 2 doses
vit c 4000mg in 3 doeses
b12 1000 mg per day
b complex 2 times a day
glutamine 10gm per day 2 doses
joint supps once per day

Started the extra test beginning of this week started trenazone on wed.

Last edited:
Sounds like you know what you're doing. 222 at 9% is freaking huge! You got some pics?

Sounds like you know what you're doing. 222 at 9% is freaking huge! You got some pics?

Thanks Spear. I do have some pics of when i started this diet at 230 ~13%. But i do not look the same at all.
Yeah bud cycle and diet sounds pretty good...

Let's see those pics! We're about the same size.

Thanks hurt! Been watching your log for a while man. I will try to get some pics up next weekend headed to the arnold so this weekend is busy and no way i am putting up pics not shaved lol

Between last night and today my diet and water has been way off. Hard to eat and eat right on the road but doing best i can. The expo was insane so many people but picked up some good swag! Going to try to workout tonight then headed home tomorrow.:startrek:

Well today rocked met all kinds of monsters Ed Coen, Stan Efferding, Sam Byrd. Ended up getting in Some squats worked up to 425x3 and some band work.

I played around this weekend at the MHP area they were having a bench your body weight 30 times thing, so I thought why not.

They were also making everyone do full ROM all the way up all the way down. Thier scale was also off by at least 5-7 pounds heavy LOL. I only saw 1 guy actually get it he was a little guy that used so much arch he had a full ROM of maybe 5 inches.

I ended up with 23 @ 230, I thought damn I gained some serious weight I get home and weighed 226 at bed time then 224 this morning. So gained a couple pounds probably due to not keeping my diet spot on so water weight.

Anyways today was chest and holy crap it got tight fast and swoll up with a hell of a pump.

I almost went to the Arnold this weekend, decided the drive wasnt going to be worth it!! Looking good bro, Im now following this.

Did Bench on Monday worked mostly triples with a double at the end then some band work. Triceps and abs followed.

Hit up some dead's yesterday did not go crazy still recovering from the weekend. Hit up some cardio this morning.

I think Trenazone makes me want to argue I find myself looking for reasons to cuss people out LOL! Not feeling any gains from it as of yet, the last time I took it I ended up stopping early due to heavy water retention but my diet also sucked at that time.

Ready for the extra test to kick in I think due to already being having it in my system at a lower level and not having to wait for shut down and then it going back up in the blood that I will feel it earlier than 4 weeks. The last dose uppage that moved me into the normal range I really felt strength kick in in the 3rd week. We shall see.

Last edited:
I forgot in my original post to add the HCG. I currently take Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well proscribed 1200ui per week supposed to do 600x2 per week played with it a bit and found that pinning 3x per week with 400ui works best for me keeps me very stable and the days I hit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) I have more energy.

So my schedule for pinning is this:

Sun Test .7ml @200mg per ml
Mon Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 400ui
Wed Test .7ml @ 200mg per ml
Thur Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 400ui
Fri Test .6ml @200mg per ml
Sat Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 4ooui

This Sunday I start Havok, ready to blow shit up!

Last night had a weird ass sensation as I am laying down to goto bed, I started feeling just rushed with energy, it was insane then of course I could not get to sleep for what seemed like forever. Woke up a bit tired but still ready to kill it.

Worked shoulders had a great session. Did triples higher than I had ever gone for more than a single then added some chains and holy crap they are smoked! I always do Standing OHP worked up to 195x3 then 5 sets with chains! Hit some triceps, and finished with upright rows! :destroy:

Last night had a weird ass sensation as I am laying down to goto bed, I started feeling just rushed with energy, it was insane then of course I could not get to sleep for what seemed like forever. Woke up a bit tired but still ready to kill it.

Worked shoulders had a great session. Did triples higher than I had ever gone for more than a single then added some chains and holy crap they are smoked! I always do Standing OHP worked up to 195x3 then 5 sets with chains! Hit some triceps, and finished with upright rows! :destroy:

What time did you do your PIN yesterday?? If I do mine to close to bedtime that same shit happens to me, and if I do fall asleep, I get night sweats like crazzzy.

Nice work bro!! Keep it up

Back