First Cycle Test E

I don't see the need for working out twice a day as a bodybuilder, unless maybe one of the workouts is cardio and/or you are prepping for a show. You don't want to over train. You should read about 5 x 5, or DoggCrapp training (DC), those are two good ones.

Good advice right there Imo!!

just got done reading over the two and DC seems like a good fit for me.. although I wish its were everyday cause I go crazy if I'm not lifting but I guess more time to concentrate on my diet.

Last edited:
weighed in at 185lb this morning.. I got arms today and my 6th shot is tomorrow! I'm constantly checking for gyno does anyone know the earliest it can hit?

Just make sure that you watch for itchy or sore nipples. Also it looks like you are doin great just make sure that you are eating everything in sight.

the eating part I'll admit took me a while to start doing but now i'm just forcing myseld to eat and aiming for at least three shakes a day on top of all the shit im shoveling down my throat.. but anyway thanks for the feedback

just got back from a shitty tiring weekend full of work and little eating but to my surprise I kept the weight I've been gaining.. 7th shot today in glute same old same old.. workouts have been awesome been going heavy heavy and tomorrows my bday!!! I was thinking about drinking a little anyone have any insight on whether I should or not?? appreciate your help thanks

if your not on orals a lil wont hurt-but i will say it will suck that good feeling you have right out of you for a few days.

Newbie hit the nail on the head, booze will set you back a few days to a week.

You go from anabolic to non-anabolic in 3 drinks and you lose you water retention so fast it's not even funny.

It's your birthday so have a few i suppose, but if you ever become serious about bodybuilding you will understand why most of use don't drink period.

Happy b-day mofo:bigok:

bro i have drank on cycles before, and it has just made me eat shitty the next day, but i get myself back on track and make sure i work extra hard. and if you do decide to drink only have 5 instead of 15! dont wanna be putting to much stress on your liver bro!

birthday was fun didnt get too drunk! ate pretty good today esp since it was thanksgiving.. shot 8 is tomorrow cant wait to work out! thanks for the advice guys thanks!

amazing bi workout today.. went up a little in weight as far as curling goes.. like i stated earlier i weigh 189 but i notice im getting a little stomach but its not a gut in any way just lost that flatness i had.. but everyone tells me im looking thicker so im happy about that.. trying to do more cardio to maintain my bf percentage and keep my stomach under control!!!

i have been pondering the cardio thing while on a bulking cycle lately. if im tryin to eat way more than my maintenance-in order to put on muscle mass-will cardio do anything besides get in my way of eating more calories than what my body uses?

i mean all cardio does is burn calories so i would think tha burning 500 ED would do nothing except give me 3500 cals instead of the 4000 im eating.

i mean can cardio just burn fat and not calories? does it know the difference?

Last edited:
Back