• 400mg per week

Votes: 72 18.4%
  • 500mg per week

Votes: 221 56.5%
  • 1000mg-12000mg per week

Votes: 14 3.6%

• Total voters
BuddyBoy said:
I.D.~ Well, acording to the BMI, yes, I AM obese.. but.. so are most bodybuilders according to the BMI. That index is quite antiquated because it doesnt hold into account that muscle weighs more than fat due to denisty.

I am 235lbs right now.. 18% bf.. that means Im carrying 42.3 pounds of bodyfat.

That means I have 192.7 pounds of LBM.

Im currently dieting, and hope to be around 12-14% bf before I start my cycle. that would put me at...215-220lbs.

Im real meticulous with my diet, and Im not looking to use test as a Big Bulker, Im hopeing to use it as a Lean Mas Gain..

Hey BB, is that you in the picture?? If so you don't look obese to me. It looks like you are in pretty good shape. With hard work and a good clean diet you can bring that bf% down to your desired goal. Good Luck Bro!

Yeah, thats me in the pic.. but it was photoshopped (to give myself inspiration).. you know.. so I could have a clear picture of what I wanna look like.. here is the original pic.. like 4 weeks ago.. mind you I was on vacaion in cancun, and I was mad bloated from all the alcohol

here's actually closer to where I am right now (bodyfat percentage wise..)

Last edited:
Thanx bro! I think am alllll set. well, with info.. All my bills are paid this month, and whats left over is burning a hole in my pocket.. Im ready to order my pins and my arimidex/nolva.. but I think I better wait til the end of the month to order them.. cuz you know.. Im gonna need gas money.. grocery money.. etc.. LOL!

between nolva and clomid.. which do you guys prefer and why?

Yep do 400-500mg/week of Test Enth or Cyp.

Then have Nolva for gyno(just in case).

Clomid is for post cycle therapy (pct). Start 2 weeks after last injection.
Day1-300mg
Day2-7 150mg
Day8-14 100mg
Day15-21 50mg
Day22-28 50mg

You will be back to normal in no time with this!! At least I was!

crazymike said:
Yep do 400-500mg/week of Test Enth or Cyp.

Then have Nolva for gyno(just in case).

Clomid is for post cycle therapy (pct). Start 2 weeks after last injection.
Day1-300mg
Day2-7 150mg
Day8-14 100mg
Day15-21 50mg
Day22-28 50mg

One more question.. during the 2 week gap between the last injection, and the start of clomid.. do you still run nolvadex? What if you were running arimidex instead of nolvadex?

You only run the Nolva if you have signs of gyno. And if that is the case, then yes keep running it uintil you start the clomid.
Arimidex can be run after cycle, but not needed.

Okay.. i was trying to figure out how much I needed for my post cycle.. and does this sound like too much or not enough?

48 tabs of 50mg clomid
30 tabs of 20mg nolvadex

Thanx again guys, for all your help

That looks about right, you may have a little extra clomid left over, but it is better to have a little too much then not enough.

I agree with BUFFDAWG ALL THE WAY, IMO SUSTANON COST MORE THAN ENAN & CYP, SO WHY USE IT...THEY ALL KICK IN BETWEEN 1 T0 3 WEEKS. JUST WITH DIFFERENT ESTERS, YOU GET MORE TEST FOR YOUR MONEY WITH ENAN & CYP. GOOD LUCK

FEEDDMACHINE said:
I agree with BUFFDAWG ALL THE WAY, IMO SUSTANON COST MORE THAN ENAN & CYP, SO WHY USE IT...THEY ALL KICK IN BETWEEN 1 T0 3 WEEKS. JUST WITH DIFFERENT ESTERS, YOU GET MORE TEST FOR YOUR MONEY WITH ENAN & CYP. GOOD LUCK

Of course it depend on your source, but Susta here is often cheaper than cyp or enanth. Or sometime same price mg/mg.
This "more test for your money" does not make sense to me, bro :).

The biggest downfall for Sustanon (sust) is that you need to inject atleast 3 times/week. I think for his first cycle Sustanon (sust) would not be a good choice.

At least with enth/cyp. he can choose to do one injection weekly if it becomes a pain for him.

crazymike said:
The biggest downfall for Sustanon (sust) is that you need to inject atleast 3 times/week. I think for his first cycle Sustanon (sust) would not be a good choice.

At least with enth/cyp. he can choose to do one injection weekly if it becomes a pain for him.

I don't agree with the 3 inj./week with susta. It's not propionate! You can inject just twice... why not?:)

Because in order to have the prop that is in Sustanon (sust). have any real effect it needs to be constant. that is why it is better to have 3xweek inj. w/ sust.

When you only inject twice your levels are not constant.

why run armidex throught the whole thing, im a newb and dont understand. Also some people say to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only when ur on the cycle and some people say to use it after the cycle?

Back