• 400mg per week

Votes: 72 18.4%
  • 500mg per week

Votes: 221 56.5%
  • 1000mg-12000mg per week

Votes: 14 3.6%

• Total voters
BuddyBoy said:
Kim&BatMan~ Why sus? Why that over test cyp/enth?

What do you guys think?

I like it becauset its a long acting ester. The total half-life time of sustanon is 7 days, which makes injection once per week pretty "ok". And I heard that due to its multiple esters with different half-life it works like a single ester with a 7 days calculated half-life time.
Its cheap, and I have heard very few ppl who received shitty gains on sustanon. Those ppl who dont like it are those who have not tried it or those who base it on all tecnichal/chemical terms.

crazymike said:
The biggest downfall for Sustanon (sust) is that you need to inject atleast 3 times/week. I think for his first cycle Sustanon (sust) would not be a good choice.

At least with enth/cyp. he can choose to do one injection weekly if it becomes a pain for him.

Yes, the most optimal would be to inject it 3 times a week. But I can by 90% say that he will receive similar gains with once a week injection. Blood levels wont be as stabil as with 3 times a week but this is so small doses.

see, you guys only recognize the prop ester. why is that? there are 3 other esters in there for a reason! the prop hits first, and just as the prop is declining, the second shortest ester picks up, and this trend contuinues until all of the Sustanon (sust) has been de-estrified. so essentially, it is working as a single ester. sustanon is more than just prop.

Ok, it started, so I get into the debate
:D

Many people here treat Susta as it was propionate.
Moreover, many people forget that if the halflife of an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is say 12 hrs, it does not mean that in 12 hrs your system is clean of that aas. It only means that "half" of that drug is out of your system.
So I suggest of rethinking about Susta and, above all, trying it.

You are correct that Susta is not just Prop. But Prop is 'one' of the esters. So why would you keep a fluctuating blood level by injecting only once a week. I agree that you 'can' do it once a week. But best results is 2-3 times/week.

Personally I did an 8 week(supposed to be 10, but cut it short) cycle of Susta @ 375mg/week and only gained maybe 5 pounds and a little strength. So personally I did not like it.

So basically all I am saying is why not 'try' Susta in a further cycle, instead of using it for the first?
Why not instead use Enth/Cyp. which is proven that you can do weekly or 2/week injections and get optimal results.
Plus with Sustanon (sust). it stays in the system for a month, so it is hard to judge when to start PCT! With Enth it is a little easier.....you just start 2 weeks after last injection.

the combination of 4 esters make sustanon act as one. so really it is a continuous, steady release of testosterone from the depot. Sustanon was made for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) therapy with one shot every 3 wks.

you guys think that prop will cause a spike and then the rest of the esters make no difference. Im saying that the other 3 esters take over so that there is no real spike, but a continuous flow.

Last edited:
Guys, Sustanon/Omnadren works like a single ester with a half-life of 7 days similiar to Enanthate. Andy13, proved this a while back and had a graph to support it on here or Elite. Anyway, TOO MANY guys get way TOO technical for a First Cycle. Test Only is the way to go for most. Use whatever is cheapest. Omnadren, Sustanon, Enanthate, Cypionate, whatever! Inject! Train! Eat! Rest! Grow! It REALLY is just that SIMPLE.....

Texas Ranger said:
... Use whatever is cheapest. Omnadren, Sustanon, Enanthate, Cypionate, whatever! Inject! Train! Eat! Rest! Grow! It REALLY is just that SIMPLE.....
Agree. Cheapest and what you know is quality, legit gear.

BB, I think you want to diet down to visible abs before you start, though (or at least under 15%bf). I think you will get more muscle and less fat gains that way. Anyone can eat big and bulk up, but it would serve you well to get a handle on how to run good fat loss dieting now.

As to mg/wk... prolly 500 since you are a pretty big guy and are using test solo.

I started my first cycle with 250mg/wk Test Enan 400mg/wk EQ. After 6 wks I upped the Test to 500mg/wk and by week 8 felt a huge improvement. BTW: it was a 12 week cycle.

Also, you wil get the most from the EQ if you run it for 12 weeks.

Feli~ Thanks for the lookout.

And yes, I understand that the lower my bodyfat % is, the better for my cycle, and I am currently persuing a lower bodyfat percentage.

Although I am eager to start my run, Im not that eager. Im prolly not gonna run it until the middle to end of september, at the EARLIEST. That should get me close to 12%.. I hope..

BuddyBoy,
Whats up dude! Its been a while!

I would do the test at 400-500 (enanthate) great results with T-400 by denkall. Toss in some EQ at 400 a week go for 12 weeks and eat super clean and you will be a greek god!
Get some milk thisle and ALA.

Glad to see a familiar face over here!

BuddyBoy said:
Feli~ Thanks for the lookout.

And yes, I understand that the lower my bodyfat % is, the better for my cycle, and I am currently persuing a lower bodyfat percentage.

Although I am eager to start my run, Im not that eager. Im prolly not gonna run it until the middle to end of september, at the EARLIEST. That should get me close to 12%.. I hope..

I wouldn't start bulking until at least 10%. IMO, bite the bullet, get down to 8-9%, give yourself a lot more levity when bulking.

WHaddup GL?? Good to see you too!

Scotty~ Thanks for the heads up, but understand, Im not using this as a bulking cycle. Im tryign to manipulate this to be more of a lean mass cycle.. and Im going to try to manipulate it with my diet.

In order for me to be in the single digit range for my bodyfat, I would have to scarifice alot of muscle.. if I did it naturally. Currently I am using eca, yohimbine, clenbuterol, and looking into t3.. (min d you, not all at once, but cycleing these compounds) and I will see how low I get with this.

THe lowest I ever got naturally was 12%, and 195. If I can get to 12% at 220-225, I will be satisfied enough to start my cycle.

You can cut with test it will help alot! Get some of the EQ and you will be just t fine for a cutting cycle! Just eat like a champ!!

No doubt.

CrazyMike suggested I run it wil a lil bit of EQ to take the sting out of the eth.. so things should go sweetly

Back